Community Service - Cover

Community Service

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The reason this mother and daughter have agreed to live in 24/7 domestic discipline may surprise you. A short story about how one family approaches kink as part of their everyday lives.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking  

Danny and Kimberly had prepared Jeff for what he might see at their house after she finished cleaning the pool area. She excused herself as they walked up to the front door.

“I will meet you around back, Sir,” she told her brother. He slapped her playfully on her sun-kissed butt-cheeks.

“Maybe,” he laughed.

“Please don’t leave me out there long. The neighbors are having a picnic or something. I can hear them, Sir,” she laughed.

“So? It wouldn’t be the first time the saw you sunbathing, Sis,” Danny laughed.

“I won’t be sunbathing, Sir,” she replied with pursed lips like she thought it was slightly funny.

Danny opened the door to his house carefully. The door was unlocked, and he called out, “Mom? Dad? We have a visitor,” as a warning to them.

Even with the short explanations that Jeff received before visiting the Stafford House, he was not prepared for the spectacle in the living room.

He recognized Kimberly’s mother right away. She was a teacher at his high school.

Now she was completely naked and had her legs spread for a web camera. She was holding a metal spreader in her pussy, forcing it incredibly wide open. She had a spider gag in her mouth that forced her mouth open. She was using her hand to force an impossibly long dildo into her mouth and periodically gagging and spitting up on her tits.

She had quite a few more tattoos and piercings than this, but it is a close approximation.

https://twitter.com/dirtygardengirl/status/1306360817730936834?s=20

She barely looked up to acknowledge her son when he walked in. She didn’t seem alarmed that A boy who had once attended her classes was with her son either. She acted like this were a perfectly routine thing to be doing when receiving visitors.

Mike Stafford introduced himself to Jeff. He had been directing his wife in the background and was fully dressed. “Okay, I got your text. Is this Pigerly’s school chum?” he asked.

It was the first time that Jeff had heard the name Pigerly. That was now Kim’s new nickname. “I hope you don’t take offense to Bunny?” he asked. Jeff’s delighted expression told him he was shocked, a little embarrassed, but definitely impressed.

“Bunny?” Jeff assumed he was referring to his former teacher Helen.

“Helen is gone. She doesn’t live here anymore. Address unknown, return to the sender. I thought my son had a little talk with you before you got here?” Mike looked at his son with disappointment.

“Yeah, but I was kind of stunned, so I may not have picked up on everything. What exactly is happening right now? Is this one of those Camera shows where Carbanaro comes out and tells me this was all an optical illusion or something?” Jeff mused.

“You mean Alan Funt?” Mike was old-school and remembered the days of Candid Candid Camera when they tried to shock people and film their reactions to seeing women flash tits. He assumed that was what Jeff was talking about. “Hang on, go let Pigerly in,” Mike told his son. “It’s almost time for their regular beatings. We can have a nice long talk then, Jeff.”

“You beat your wife?” Jeff asked with surprise. Bunny was busy gagging herself and finger fucking her piss-hole with one of her fingernails for the camera.

“I am not married any longer. I don’t have a wife. That is my pet on the floor. She’ll explain after she finishes her set on the camera. This is how she makes her living now. There is a lot more money to made as a twitter whore than there is teaching,” Mike explained.

He showed Jeff her twitter feed that he had up on his cell phone. It was full of clips of his former wife doing impossibly degrading humiliations and fetish acts with links to Onlyfans site where people can buy full-length videos. There were even some that included Kim!

“You may take a break, cunt!” Mike turned off the camera. His wife breathed a sigh of relief. Her pussy was coated in her own juices. She had spit dribbling down her chin and all over her tits. “Thank you Master,” Bunny was surprisingly adept at talking with her chin. She knew Jeff. She had him in a few of the classes she taught.

“I am sure what I am doing shocks you, Sir?” she asked him without closing her legs or removing the metal spreader she had inserted in her pussy. He noticed she had similar piercings to her daughter in her cunt and pussy as well – only much larger.

“Yeah, kind of,” Jeff raised his eyebrows a few time excitedly.

“Apparently, Jeff wants to hear why you are such a disgusting piece of filth now,” Mike said.

Despite Bunny’s shameless exhibition on camera she was still feeling mortified. She had grown used to being talked to this way by everyone in her family. There was a time her daughter even used to do it. She tried not to let on that she was embarrassed and those words chilled her to the bone. She kept a bubbly demeanor and asked her husband if she could remove her gag and cunt spreader.

Danny walked his sister into the living room. She was naked and crawling on all fours like a dog. Her ass was stuck up in the air. She wore a dog’s spiked collar that read Pigerly around her next. Danny had attached a leash to the collar and was walking her around playfully. She had her nose to the ground and her tits dragged the carpet. It didn’t look like she was enjoying herself.

“So you call your sister Pigerly now?” Jeff was shocked.

“Pig, Piggy, Piglet, Piggenstein, Piggy McPiggerbee,” Danny laughed and swatted his sister hard with a riding crop he was holding. “Just at home though, most people might not appreciate it but the name certainly fits,” he said.

“Except you have your sister on a leash like a dog,” Jeff observed.

“No, I have her on a leash like a pig. Oink for me, Piggy! C’mon, Soo-eee, Soo-Soo, Soo-Eeeeee!” Danny cracked the riding crop between his sister’s butt cheeks. It made a wicked sound when it connected and she shuddered before oinking playfully for him.

“Wow, this is blowing my mind,” Jeff admitted.

“Would you like a beer or something?” Mike asked him.

“Sure, that would be great!” Jeff smiled.

“Fine, Are you twenty one?” Mike smiled.

“No.”

“Okay, well how about a coke?” Mike laughed. He was just playing with Jeff and trying to break the ice. He sent his daughter to go bring two cokes and a beer for the men. He didn’t ask her what she or Bunny wanted.

Pigerly answered him politely and stood up. She raced into the kitchen with her tits bouncing and her ass cheeks flapping. Jeff could still see the butt plug in her ass as she dashed into the kitchen to bring them a drink.

Mike reluctantly removed the gag from his wife and gave her permission to take off the pussy spreader. He made her lick them clean while the guys sat down and waited for the drink.

When Piggy returned she was holding a tray with the drinks very gracefully. She bent down with her knee politely and served her father first, then their guest her brother. Then without being asked she got down on all fours and balanced the tray on her back so they could use her as a coffee table.

“You do have your uses, Piggy!” Mike said as he set his beer on her back.

“Thank you Daddy,” Piggy replied with a satisfied expression on her face.

“Well, it is family confessional time again. This went well when your brother visited so let’s try that same format,” Mike instructed Bunny. She was finishing lapping up her pussy juices on the spreader bar.

“Should I stuff something up my ass and cunt first, Master?” Bunny asked.

“Your thirsty cunt hole has been empty too long huh?” Mike looked around for a household object or sex toy. They had plenty lying around including whips, chains, duct tape, sex lube and dildos. “Sure, what should we use,”

“How about an entire block of cheddar cheese up the ass and her fist in her cunt?” Danny had absolutely no sympathy for his mother when he made that suggestion. It sounded outrageous to Jeff but Bunny seemed to actually like that.

“You just want to be able to eat the cheese after no one else wants it,” Mike suggested that his wife would be willing to accept a humiliation like that so she could eat the food that had been up her ass when it was all over.

“One fist in ass, one fist in pussy! If you are a good little bitch and tell the full story to Jeff I’ll give you a SLICE of cheese after you finish,” he said. He ordered his wife into what he called the Pretzel position.

Bunny appeared to be incredibly limber when it came to spreading her legs and arms. She rolled herself into an impossibly compact position with her legs behind her head and her ass and cunt exposed. She licked both hands and slid them effortlessly deep into her cunt and ass up to the wrist while smiling about it.

https://www.xvideos.com/video28405231/selena_beautiful_flexible_girl_doing_the_pretzel

Jeff had to shift his seated position because his dick had sprung to life in his shorts Bunny noticed and smiled intently at him.

He noticed she had a lot of tattoos on her body. They were mostly of cocks, and nude women. There were some dirty women including “Semen Monkey”. The one that stood out the most was on her buttocks. It was obviously an Ace of Spades but the word “Bunny” was spelled out at the bottom in black cocks. The letters “BBC” were in the center of it but the font that was used was also in the shape of big dicks. The tattoo dominated most of her left butt cheek.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.