Community Service - Cover

Community Service

Copyright© 2020 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The reason this mother and daughter have agreed to live in 24/7 domestic discipline may surprise you. A short story about how one family approaches kink as part of their everyday lives.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking  

My sister Kimberly and I were at the community pool in our subdivision early on Sunday morning. It’s something we’ve been doing for the last six weeks. It was my father’s idea that we volunteer to clean the pool area – sort of public community service –with a twist.

It might seem pretty routine to most people. Just two kids skimming the pool, checking the filters, removing trash, cleaning the bathrooms and shower area, and straightening the noodles and deck chairs.

The thing is I don’t really do anything. I am just there to supervise my sister Kimberly and make sure she does a good job. This morning like every time we’d done it before, she was wearing an exceptionally small swimsuit. It’s called a Sassy Assy Hot Pink Micro Slingshot G String Bikini.

It is precisely what you might picture in your head but in case you don’t have a clue, here is a picture.

https://brunei.desertcart.com/products/60209989-sassy-assy-hot-pink-micro-slingshot-g-string-bikini

My sister doesn’t look anything like that model. She looks almost exactly like Dana Plato from the old TV show, Different strokes. She has ash blonde hair, a slightly turned-up nose that makes her look like a stuck up princess, and a few freckles dotting her pretty face.

It isn’t something she would have chosen for herself usually. I got to pick it out for her today. I still haven’t gotten used to seeing my sister’s tight little body on display like this, and I love to watch her bend over and clean up the pool area in tight teeny bikinis that make her look more naked than even if she was wearing nothing.

I especially enjoy it when someone is there early in the morning. She starts to blush when they make no secret they are watching her wiggle and jiggle around the pool area as I direct her on what to do next.

“Kimberly? Kimberly Stafford? Is that you?” a boy about our age called out to her. He had just set his towel down on a deck chair. We were the only other people at the pool. It was a nice warm day, so it would fill up soon, but right now, everything was quiet and calm.

My sister rolled her eyes and ignored him. My sister is a little stubborn, and she doesn’t always embrace her new rules like she should. “Kim, someone wants your attention,” I said calmly.

My older sister might have ignored me, too except she knew what would happen if she did.

She turned on her heel abruptly and sashayed over to the kid calling her name. My sister reminded me of one of those waitresses at a chain restaurant in that moment.

You know the kind who have a sour face and curse the customer behind their back, but as soon as they walk out into the dining room they slap a warm smile on their faces and kiss everyone’s ass?

“Jim isn’t it?” she asked.

“Jeff, actually. We’ve been in the same classes since 8th grade,” he seemed baffled. She wouldn’t know his first name. It was just like my sister to not pay attention to his name, but it was more likely she knew it all along and just wanted him to feel like she barely noticed him. It was a bad behavior, and one of the reasons she was dressed as she was doing community service.

She stood in front of him, waiting for him to ask her a question. He was clearly stunned by my sister’s boobs. She doesn’t have big tits, but the bikini didn’t cover most of the side or any of her cleavage. His jaw hung down.

“Okay, well, Hi,” she waved at him again and went back to work cleaning.

“Sis, I think you should skim the pool over there,” I pointed to right where Jeff was sitting.

“I’ve already done that, Sir,” my sister replied. She had to call me Sir, and I loved that. She was supposed to call all men Sir and speak respectfully to them now, but she frequently chose not to do that either.

“I think you missed a few spots,” I hinted that I wanted her to re-do it for Jeff’s benefit. My sister sighed and picked up the large hose she uses to skim and clean the pool. It was very phallic like a monster horse dick in her hands. She struggled to bring it over, and then she had to bend over in front of Jeff to turn it on.

My sister knew what I wanted her to do. She held the pose bending over long enough that he could see the thong material between her cheeks didn’t fully cover the rim of her asshole. I could tell from Jeff’s pleased expression he liked looking at my sister’s ass crack as much as I did. She was close enough to him when she bent over that he probably noticed the base of the stainless steel butt plug in her ass.

He licked his lips and picked up his cell phone very discreetly. I assumed he snapped a few pictures. My sister didn’t notice, and even if she did, she wouldn’t have been able to tell him to stop. That would have been my job.

“Did you just take a picture of my sister?” I walked over to Jeff like I was a badass. I am actually not that physically impressive. I am a little chubby and not even as tall as my sister. Jeff is a year older than me and could probably have kicked my ass. I knew he wouldn’t, though.

Kim stopped what she was doing and looked over her shoulder at him.

“No,” Jeff got nervous, and he started to turn a little red in the face.

“Oh, okay, I thought you did,” I said. I wanted him to be a little nervous. It was delicious to me when he stuttered and tried to pretend he had never touched his cell phone at all. “If you wanted to take pictures of her, all you have to do is ask. My sister has community service, and you are a member of the community,” I smiled at him. I had seen Jeff around the neighborhood and on my bus stop, so I assumed he lived here.

“Really?” he seemed puzzled. There were a lot of girls, my sister’s age who were not camera shy and loved taking selfies or posing for pictures. Kimberly would have called them attention whores before this summer began. My sister wasn’t exactly known at school as the most outgoing or pleasant person to be around.

“Yeah, did you want her to come closer so you can get a better shot of her butt?” I asked.

Jeff’s face turned three shades of red. He looked at my sister, and she smiled at him cautiously. She knew she would have to obey me, and she didn’t refuse when I ordered her to stand a few feet away from his deck chair.

“Bend over like you were checking the filter! Not with your knees, dumb-dumb, spread your legs and bend at the waist,” I slapped her bottom playfully. My sister placed her hands flat on the warm pool tile and bent over to expose her plump little ass to Jeff.

“When you are ready for her to change positions, just tell her which one you want next. I’m going to go check how well Kim cleaned the bathrooms,” I said as I excused myself.

“Why are you doing this?” Jeff asked as soon as I had moved away. This is what Kim told me he asked her after I left.

“I have to do community service, Sir,” my sister looked straight ahead.

“Why?” he asked.

“It’s a really long story, Sir. Are you sure you want to hear it? or would you rather just look up my butt for a while?” she asked with a trace of her trademark sarcasm.

“Can I do both?” he asked.

“Yes, you can, Sir but would you rather I do another position for you?” she asked.

“No, I kind of like this one,” Jeff snickered a little. He wasn’t sure why Kimberly was acting so strangely, but he wouldn’t look a gift horse in the mouth when he could look it in the ass.

“Just before school ended last year, I asked my father to put me on community service. So now I have to do whatever he tells me. My dad told me that my brother Dan gets to manage my work at the pool on Sundays, so I have to do whatever he tells me. My brother Dan told me I have to pose for your pictures until he tells me to stop. So I have to stand in any pose you want. Does that make sense?” she asked hopefully.

“Nope,” Jeff admitted with a wicked grin. “If I told you to pull your thong out of the crack of your ass, would you?” he asked. He was already getting hard just thinking about this pretty teenager bending over with her ass toward the sun simply because she had been told to obey him.

“Yes, I would, sir,” she said – but she didn’t do it.

“Okay, so do it,” Jeff replied.

Kim let out a small sigh and pulled her thong to the side, revealing the metal butt plug that was in her ass. Jeff had already seen the stainless steel base because the thong didn’t offer any modesty. He could see there was a red jewel in the center of the base quite clearly now.

“What is that?” he asked.

“That is my butt plug, Sir,” she said very succinctly.

Jeff had the internet and had seen sex toys and copious amounts of porn. He had never seen a woman wear a butt plug in person before. He’d never really seen a naked ass before either.

“Why are you wearing a butt plug?” he asked with a bemused look on his face.

“It is part of my community service, Sir” Kim didn’t want to volunteer any more information than she absolutely had too. The fact that she was unwilling to come forth with a clear answer only made Jeff more curious. If she had said that she got off on it, he would have let it drop and moved on.

“What did you do to get community service?” Jeff snapped a few pictures of Kim’s stuffed ass after sliding her thong bottoms to the side. She shivered with humiliation. She’d been doing things like this for months, but she still hadn’t grown immune to the constant embarrassment of being exposed as a slut in public.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.