Love Family Singers - Cover

Love Family Singers

 

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is the story of Michael, April, and their two families, who have ambitions of becoming a popular musical group!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   InLaws   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

After April pulled her off me, to everyone laughing, Mom went into the kitchen and came back with a check.

It was for $10,000 as she said, “Is that enough, Honey?”

“It’s a good ... first start,” I said. I took out my phone and used my Wells Fargo app to deposit the check in our account. April had explained how to do it, the first time.

I got up, taking April with me and said, “Don’t think you are getting any more songs than before, Sarah. I’m not that easy of a mark, mother.”

April broke from me and gave her a big hug, then grabbed hold of my belt loop, as we went to my room together.

Once in my room, I knew what she wanted to do, but first things first, I got on the computer with her on my lap, and I went to find an affordable drum set for the Love Family Singers.

First thing was to look up and find who made the best drums, finding Pearl, DW Drums, and Tama were at the top of the list!

With a motivating kiss with each selection I made, I ended up selecting Pearl, spending $649, getting free shipping in the process, and it would arrive in three to five days.

That took long enough for me to be fully erect and pushing up against her butt.

“So, now we have three keyboards, a saxophone, flute and a nice full set of drums. Is that enough, April?”

“My aunt Leah’s oldest, Patrick Jr, plays the trumpet. He’s 21, or is that too old?”

“Too old for what?” I asked, dropping my mouth on hers and beginning a really amorous kiss.

“Never mind,” she said, getting up off my lap, and pulling me to my bed.

A knock on my door, stopped us.

“Michael,” mom said. “Everybody is here wanting to practice. Did you call one?”

Thinking for a moment, I remembered that I had, giving April a kiss, and following Mom downstairs.

Everybody was there, including Nancy with her keyboard, and Mary with her Flute and Saxophone.

That along with our two sets of adult sisters were making for a very crowded living room. I welcomed everyone and got settled in behind my keyboard.

“I just finished ordering a nice Pearl Brand drum set for Martha to play, giving us a four-person musical combo to accompany all of you. We need more music, so bring anything you have next time and I can peruse through it all to find appropriate music for the Love Family Singers.”

“Being a male certainly is a minority in this group, but it also will make our sound fascinating, if not unique among musical circles.”

That made our entire troupe break into laughter ... good.

‘DING DONG’

Charles got up to open the door to whom I believe was Martha Marigold, my first cousin, whom I hadn’t seen in a very long time.

She had red hair, down to her waist, and asked, “Is this where the Love Family Singers are rehearsing today?”

“Hey Cousin,” Charles said to her, giving her a hug, that she gave back.

Mary Nichols got up, took his arm, firmly, and said, “Boys, she probably has some drums to unload, get up off your butts?”

She had a Volkswagen bug, filled with her drum set, and we all helped her set up, to my immediate left moving Mary and her instruments over to my other side.

I resettled down and said, “OK, now we can begin. Martha, I hope you are a quick study?”

“Don’t worry about me, Mikey Baby!”

“OK, let’s begin.”

I explained what I had hoped to accomplish today, then I began to play what I had decided on the spot would be our fulltime theme song, asking anyone who knew it to join in... (I started it!)

MICHAEL
Love, Love, Love
Love, Love, Love
Love, American Style,
Truer than the Red,
White and Blue.

Love, American Style,
That’s me and you.

APRIL joined
And on a star-spangled
night my love.
(you can rest)
You can rest your head
on my shoulder (shoulder).

THE OLDER GIRLS
Out by the dawn’s
early light, my love
(I will defend)
I will defend your right to try.
(I’ll defend your right to)
Love, American Style,
Freer than the land of the free.
Love, American Style,
That’s you and me.

MARTHA and MARY
were up to speed
We pledge our love
‘neath the same old moon,
But it shines red and
white and blue now.

Upon this land of hopes
and dreams, my love,
Where all I hope for tis of thee
Love, American Style,
Truer than the Red,
White and Blue.
Love, American Style,
That’s me and you.

(INSTRUMENTAL BREAK)

And in this land
of hopes and dreams, my love,
All that I hope for tis of thee
(Love, Love, Love)
CLAP
(Love, Love, Love)

Everybody Was Singing

Love, American Style,
Freer than the land of the free.
Love, American Style,
Truer than the Red,
White and Blue.

Love, American Style,
Freer than the land of the free.

Love, American Style,
Truer than the Red,
White and Blue.

“Come on everybody, applaud for yourself.”

They did, then I said, “Three more times. Could I get the Ryan sisters to be our group backup, please?”

“Yes, Boss,” they said together to me.

“Mary, try the saxophone for this next time through, please? Nicholas Sisters, I need more volume, you were being out sung by everyone else.”

“Love Brothers, you too, I want to hear my brother’s voices, you got that?”

“Yes, Boss!”

That made me laugh.

Three times later, it sounded really great!

The DeMille sisters, brought out cookies and bottles of water for everyone, with Mom declaring, “Break!”

That was a good idea, so April got some cookies and came over to sit on my lap. I believe she was asserting her place in the LFS Kingdom.

While everyone was relaxing, I asked, “How often can we get together and do this? The more the better.”

Bringing us some water, Sarah said, “How about twice a week and always the day before an actual gig?”

Everyone agreed with that, so I told them of the next three scheduled events, so they could see what they could and couldn’t be at.

Every one of the moms, went into their thick weekly planners and gave me a thumbs up on them all, so I went ahead and told them of all the upcoming jobs and there were very few conflicts.

My new musicians gave me the all clear and we had settled that much easier than I had expected.

“Breaks Over,” I said, getting a kiss from April and she got up.

We did some solos, duets, triplets, quartets and quintets, taking the rest of the day.

Upon cutting them loose, I told Martha that I had gotten a brand-new set of Pearl Drums to take to our musical performances. I got a kiss for that, and I suggested we keep her set at our place, for rehearsals. She agreed with that.

We were quickly back to our LFS ten, with a plan for the Nicholas girls to stay over for dinner. Nevina called Ty to come straight over when he got home.

Having expended all that energy, tired me a little, and April and I went up to my room.

“I am so horny right now,” she said to me.

“Between you, our mothers, and aunts, so am I, but we must be very discreet, my dear.”

“Does that mean, you want to make love to my mother?”

“No ... No ... not at all. I love you, and you alone. Although the idea of seeing your mother naked has gotten into my dreams a few times.”

SLAP!

“Do you want me to be honest, or to keep things from you?”

“Sorry, that surprised me, I didn’t hurt you, did I?”

“No, I’m a little tired, would you lay down with me, for a while?”

“Sure, anytime. Want me naked?”

“I would love that, but it can’t happen with everyone in the house. Just cuddle behind me for a while, please?”

She kicked off her shoes, then took off mine, and started to rub them a little.

“Oooh, that feels great, April. Thank you!”

“I’ve given my dad foot rubs in the past, he says I’m better at it than my mom is.”

“Let’s put on some soft music to fall asleep to, OK?”

She picked up my phone, and using iTunes, found some Kenny G, who still records that fabulous music of his.

She got in front of me and scooted back against me, and, just like that, we were asleep.

A male voice woke me up, it was Dad.

“Your mother told me to come up and get you. I didn’t know you were entertaining.”

My gorgeous girl woke up and said, “Hello Papa Love!”

Both of us laughed, and he turned around and left my room.

“Papa Love?”

“He is, isn’t he?”

“I love you, April Nicholas-Love,” I said.

“Is that a marriage proposal?” she was quick to respond.

“I am sixteen, you are fifteen. It’s as close as I dare get, my beautiful girl.”

She pulled me down and our mouths were quickly fully involved, for a solid two minutes.

I pulled away, fixed my ‘problem,’ and pulled her up. She walked into my bathroom, fixed her hair and lips.

I walked in behind her, taking her by the waist, and said, “Won’t it be fantastic, when we are married? The idea of waking up next to you every day already fills my mind.”

“The idea of making love with you fills my head as well, Michael,” she said turning around and cleaning off my face. When finished, she pulled me back into my room, we got our shoes on, and got downstairs.

I chuckled when I saw Mr. Nicholas sitting at my keyboard.

What surprised me even more, was hearing him start playing and singing...

TYRONE
Some enchanted evening
You may see a stranger,
you may see a stranger
Across a crowded room

And somehow you know,
You know even then
That somewhere you’ll see her
Again and again.

(What a beautiful baritone voice!)

Some enchanted evening
Someone may be laughin’,
You may hear her laughin’
Across a crowded room

And night after night,
As strange as it seems
The sound of her laughter
Will sing in your dreams
.

Who can explain it?
Who can tell you why?
Fools give you reasons,
Wise men never try.

Some enchanted evening
When you find your true love,
When you feel her call you
Across a crowded room,

Then run to her side,
And make her your own
Or all through your life you
May dream all alone
.

Once you have found her
Never let her go
Once you have found her
Never let her go

It was so beautiful, as everyone applauded with all the girls and some of us guys crying over the wonderfully emotional way he had sung it.

He got up and Nevina got a hold of him and they had a very quasi-erotic kiss. When that broke up, I walked to him and shook his hand, saying, “Sir, that was truly remarkable. When you can join us at a job, I would hope you would sing that for everyone?”

“I could do that, was I that good?”

Still in his arms, Nevina said, “We met backstage when we were performing in SOUTH PACIFIC, while going to Western Kentucky University. When we got married he started focusing on getting ahead of everyone else where he works. I haven’t heard him sing like that in over ten years.”

He went on to say, “I got my BS in Accounting there, with my minor in Theater Arts. At the time, I did it because my parents mandated I did. However, meeting this beautiful woman in my arms made it all worthwhile.”

‘Wow,’ I thought to myself, he has become so much more interesting now. They are so much in love; it is clear to me.

“Mom,” I said. “Why don’t you and Tyrone sing the ‘Twin Soliloquy,’ also from SOUTH PACIFIC?”

I quickly got to the keyboard...

“Is that OK, with you, Nev?” she asked.

“Go ahead ... Sing, but no touching, OK?”

SARAH
Wonder how I’d feel
Livin’ on a hillside,
Lookin’ on an ocean,
Beautiful and still.

TYRONE
This is what I need,
This is what I’ve longed for.
Someone young and smilin’
Climbin’ up my hill!

SARAH
We are not alike.
Probably, I’d bore him.
He’s a cultured Frenchman,
I’m a little hick.

TYRONE
Younger men than I,
Officers and doctors.
Probably pursue her,
She could have her pick.

SARAH
Wonder why I feel
Jittery and jumpy!
I am like a school girl
Waitin’ for a dance.

TYRONE
Can I ask her now?
I’m like a school boy!
What will be her answer?
Do I have a chance?

I finished playing as they looked at one another for too long, and my mother peeled away to the kitchen, Uh-oh!

Nevina followed her in, I got up, ready to referee, if needed.

“I’m so sorry, Nev?” my mother said. “Between his beautiful voice...”

“Don’t worry, Sarah, it’s OK. He’s got as much charisma as this oldest boy of yours.”

“Hey!”

“That’s a compliment, Michael.”

“Oh ... yeah, sorry!”

“All of my sisters admitted to me how much animal magnetism he seems to exude.”

“I try my very best,” I said, getting a slap on the shoulder from my mother.

“My sisters are saying the same thing, Nev,” Sarah verbalized.

“Ladies,” I interrupted. “You are going to give me a big head talking like that about me, in front of me.”

They both giggled at my remark, for some unknown reason.

“Get out!” my mother said, “We need to get dinner started.”

“Sorry!” I said walking out.

“Is it safe to go in there, Michael?” Tyrone asked.

“Enter at your own risk,” I responded.

I went back to the keyboard and just as quickly, April was back on my lap.

“Can you play with me on you?” she asked.

“EXCUSE ME?”

“I mean the keyboard, naughty boy!”

“Oh! Did you know your father could sing like that?”

“No, I didn’t. I knew he sang, he often hums or sings quietly around the house.”

“And you never told me this, or thought I needed to know?”

“Are you mad at me?”

“No, I’m not, only a little disappointed. You are too pretty to stay mad at.”

My brothers and their girls walked out of the living room, apparently not wanting to hear us talking like we were.

The moment we started to kiss, Dad came downstairs, causing us to separate.

“As you were,” he said heading into the kitchen.

“Dad, don’t go in ther...”

Oh, Shit!

Ty and Nev walked out, holding hands and sat down.

“Michael,” Ty said, “Do you know any more music from SOUTH PACIFIC?”

“Name it, Ty! How about ‘This Nearly Was Mine?’”

“Exactly what I had hoped for. Whenever you wish to start it, please?”

April got off my lap, I changed the main tone to organ and while I began the intro, he pulled his wife up and started to sing...

TY & NEV
One dream in my heart,
One love to be living for,
One love to be living for
This nearly was mine.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.