A Ball With Mother - Cover

A Ball With Mother

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A woman and her family are forced by their desires to come to grips with turbulent emotions. What happens to them when they confront these emotions together reveals their ability to be honest with themselves and to be unafraid of their own inner feeling

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

After a good lunch, Marla had Sally and Bob take a long, relaxing bath. That wasn’t unusual in itself, but this time she told them to bathe together.

She sat on the toilet, watching them. They were in the hall bathroom, with the mirrored floor. Her own bathroom was seldom used since she had installed the mirrors here. Just that morning, before they had lunch, all three had been in the bathroom, and Marla had squatted with her knees wide apart, letting her son and daughter watch her take a long piss. Sally and Bob were delighted to see the soft hairs of her cunt become wet with piss, and even more so when Marla, without embarrassment, rubbed at her cunt when she finished, then licked at her paint Sally and Bob had giggled as they saw this.

“Don’t laugh,” Marla had smiled at them. “After all, Sally, you said you’d try Bob’s cock in your ass, didn’t you?”

“What’s that got to do with tasting piss, Mother?” Sally had asked.

“Just that what excites one doesn’t have to excite the other,” Marla had answered.

“Have you been fucked in the asshole, Mother?” Sally asked.

“No, not yet,” Marla had replied, glancing at her son’s cock. “But that doesn’t mean I won’t.”

“Well, I’ve never tasted piss either and I won’t say I will or won’t do it,” Sally giggled.

“That’s up to you, honey,” Marla replied, standing up. “You don’t have to do anything you don’t like. Not even let Bob fuck your tight ass, if you don’t want him to.”

“But what if I wanna do it?” Sally asked. “Then do it,” her mother answered.

Bob had been watching and listening. He stared at his mother’s cunt, seeing her soft pussy hair beaded with her piss. His cock was half-hard.

“I will, Mom,” he said, his voice low and filled with emotions.

“Will what, darling?”

“Taste your piss.”

“Really?” Marla asked, delighted.

Bob nodded, still staring at her wet pussy hair.

Marla spread her thighs. “Okay, honey,” she murmured.

Bob dropped to his knees, and holding his mother’s naked hips, pushed his face close to her cunt. He snapped his tongue out, and licked into her soft pussy-hair. His eyes closed and he sucked and licked at his mother’s piss wet clit eagerly. Marla held the back of his head, squirming her cunt at his face. But Bob, after tasting the piss, suddenly had plunged his tongue into his mother’s cunt and began to tongue-fuck her furiously, wrapping his arms about her hips and clutching her shapely ass.

While he licked his mother’s cunt, Bob had drawn his feet up so that he squatted, and Sally was behind him, looking at his reflection in the mirror. She saw her brother’s cock and balls dangling there, the tight pucker of his asshole. She couldn’t resist squatting behind him and sliding her hot hand under him. She rubbed at his asshole and played with his balls while he sucked his mother’s cunt hungrily, slurping wetly.

“Ooooh, suck it, Bob!” Marla groaned, grinding into her son’s mouth. “Ahhh, suck Mother’s cunt, baby! Lap it, darling! Shove your tongue way up Mother’s cunt! Ooooh, you’re going to make me come so hard! I love to come, Bob! I just love to come! I can’t get enough of it!”

Sally watched over her brother’s shoulder as he sucked, gripping his balls and fingering his asshole. Her sweet pussy throbbed, and she was using her other hand on it, smashing her inflamed clit, dipping a finger inside.

Marla, already boiling from pissing onto the mirrored floor as they watched, couldn’t last long. Her cunt closed about her son’s face, contacting with orgasm as he flicked his tongue in and out of her juicy cunt-lips. She had pushed her cunt hard at her face, and then pulling away from him, saw his cock standing up with throbbing hardness. She leaned against the wall, spreading her legs wide.

“Fuck me now,” she cried softly. “Ooohhh, Bob, stab Mother’s cunt with your lovely hard-on! Make me come again! Fuck me and make me come again!” She pulled at the hairy lips of her cunt, opening it to her son’s cock as he pushed his hips forward.

Behind Bob. Sally gazed at the mirrored floor, seeing her brother push his cock into their mother’s steaming cunt. She still squatted, and while rubbing at her pussy, she began to kiss and lick the cheeks of Bob’s ass, but when he got his cock in their mother’s cunt, and began banging back and forth, she couldn’t keep her face there.

Mark, with her legs wide and knees bent slightly, clutched at his ass, squeezing his asscheeks and grunting with rapture as he drove his cock in and out of her pussy. Bob caught one of his mother’s firm tits with his mouth, and sucked her nipple as he lunged his prick in and out. He held her other tit in his hand, his free hand clinging to her naked ass.

“Ooooh, suck my tit! Fuck my cunt!” Mark cried, grinding against her son. “Ooohhh, baby, that’s so good! You’re so hard and your cock fills Mother’s pussy so deliciously!”

As when her son licked her piss-wet cunt, Marla didn’t last long. With a wild cry, she came, smashing hard at her son. She clawed at his ass, pulling his asscheeks wide-apart. When Bob grunted and shoved his cock deeper into his mother’s grasping pussy, his body going stiff, Sally found the opportunity to ram her tongue into her brother’s asshole. Bob grasped when he felt it, and his cock seemed to squirt with more power. Sally thrust her tongue in and out of her brother’s asshole, feeling it squeeze her tongue. She plunged two fingers into her cunt with a brutal stab, and squealed into Bob’s ass, coming hard.

Later, Marla sat and watched her children bathe each other. She was very excited, but not from watching them in the tub. She was excited because her son had licked the piss-wet hairs of her cunt earlier, excited because she knew what she wanted them to do with her now.

They were almost finished with their bath, and Marla slipped off the toilet, dropping to her hands and knees with her ass toward them. She wore only a pair of panties, and after sliding them down to her knees, she waggled her ass. “Bob, before you fuck Sally in her ass,” she said, “I want you to fuck mine first. If it hurts me, then you can’t fuck her up the ass.” “Mother, I wanna do it!” Sally insisted, drying herself.

“You can, but only after I make sure it won’t hurt,” Marla said. “And the only way I know is to do it first myself. Come on, Bob, you can fuck Mother in the us.”

Bob, very excited about shoving his cock into a different opening, didn’t care whose asshole he fucked. With his body still wet from the tub, went to his knees behind his mother’s waggling ass. He made a few attempts to shove his cock into his mother’s puckered asshole, but he was only half-hard.

“Sally, suck him hard!” Marla groaned. “Suck his cock and make it very hard for me!”

With squealing pleasure, Sally went down on her knees and gobbled her brother’s cock into her hot mouth. She bobbed her pretty face back and forth, feeling his prick swell between her lip ... Bob, groaning with the wet heat of his sister’s mouth, began to fuck back and forth. Sally, making muffled sounds of delight, grabbed his ass and pulled his cock deep.

Marla watched them, her uplifted ass shivering with eagerness.

“Sally, you’re supposed to make his cock hard, not suck him off!” she cried out.

Bob’s cock was very hard now, and Sally reluctantly pulled her mouth from it.

“Oh, shit!” she said. “Mother, why do you have all the fun, anyway? I can suck his cock off real good now. Besides, I like to feel his cock come in my mouth, and you know it.”

“Next time,” Marla said. “You can suck him off after he fucks me in my ass. Come on, Bob, ram it up Mother’s asshole.”

Bob pushed his now very hard cock against his mother’s resisting asshole. Marla moaned as she felt the pressure. Never having felt a cock up her ass before, she wasn’t sure what to expect. His cock was certainly larger than her finger. She closed her eyes, gritting her teeth, determined to take his cock into her ass, even if it did hurt.

Bob was hesitating, the swollen head of his cock pushing his mother’s asshole inward.

“Now!” Marla cried out, and rammed her ass back hard.

She screamed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.