A Ball With Mother - Cover

A Ball With Mother

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A woman and her family are forced by their desires to come to grips with turbulent emotions. What happens to them when they confront these emotions together reveals their ability to be honest with themselves and to be unafraid of their own inner feeling

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Marla wanted to ask what Sally and Bob had been doing with each other. The idea they might be fucking sent chills of bubbling delight through her. Even if they were just touching each other-Sally jacking her brother off, Bob fingerfucking his sister, it was enough to make Marla’s pussy spasm with wet heat.

She gazed at her daughter’s hands, and saw the slight movement. Sally was indeed rubbing at her cunt, feeling it through her dress and panties. She gazed openly, significantly, and Sally knew her mother was watching her hands. Marla smiled as she glanced back at her daughter.

Encouraged by her mother’s expression, Sally pushed her fingers hard into her cunt, a soft moan coming from her. Bob, hearing his sister moan, glanced up. He saw where Sally’s hands were, and looked back at his mother.

Marla’s eyes flashed and she nodded her head.

“You can, too, baby,” she whispered. “It’s okay if you do it, too. I know what it’s like. I told you, remember?”

Bob cock strained at his pants, outlined in hardness. Marla stared at it, licking her lips, swallowing. She was anxious for her son to touch his cock, to rub it while she watched. She wanted to see her son and daughter play with themselves, enjoy being with them the way she fantasized being with others, all of them as hot and eager as she. She didn’t want her son or daughter to feel ashamed of their desires, nor be tormented because they couldn’t get satisfaction, relief, from the terrible pressure. She wanted them to be happy and satisfied, even in their sexual desires-especially in their sexual desires.

Sally was openly rubbing at her cunt now, but she still had her skirt and panties between it and her hand. She was starting to breathe faster, her eyes taking on a glazed expression, her pouting lips parted. Her daughter was eagerly touching her cunt, but Bob didn’t seem ready yet.

“Bob, I can see how hard you are,” Marla said in a thick voice. “I can see you’re very excited. Look at your sister; Sally isn’t shy.”

Bob turned his head, seeing his sister rubbing her hand up and down her crotch. When he turned back to his mother, Marla had opened her knees more, and he found he could see the creamy inner flesh of her thighs, with the shadow of her panties under her skin. He stared a long moment, then looked at his mother’s face.

“I know what you can see,” Marla said, smiling at her son.

Bob lowered his eyes again, and this time Marla opened her knees wider. Sally too, gazed under her mother’s skirt. Marla felt her cunt pulsating, felt the wetness seeping through her panties. She dragged her skirt up, inch by inch, watching the faces of her son and daughter.

Bob’s cock looked as if it was about to burst from his pants.

“Want to see more?” Marla asked, throatily.

“Oh, yes, Mom!” Bob groaned.

“Sally?” Marla asked her daughter, who was now rubbing her fingers up and down her crotch with envious pleasure.

“I want to see it, Mother!” she gasped.

Marla’s mind spun with pleasure. This was a dream coming true to her. In her fantasies, she had dreamed her son and daughter would want to see her, see her cunt. Her mind boiled with desire. Here, with her son and daughter, she could enjoy everything she dreamed of, longed for. And no one would ever know. No one could ever call her bad names because of her boiling hungers. Bob and Sally wouldn’t, she knew. They wanted it as much as she did.

Marla had inched her skirt up until it was almost at her crotch. She watched their faces closely, feeling the heat searing her flesh. Bob was gasping softly as he stared at what his mother had exposed. Seeing her this way sent his balls into a writhing ache, and his cock jerked with powerful hardness.

Sally was gazing at her mother, too, and now she had lifted her skirt and had her hand inside her tight panties.

“Look what your sister is doing, Bob,” Marla whispered.

Bob turned her head and saw Sally’s hand inside her panties. He giggled and shoved a hand to his cock.

“Mmmmmm, that’s it, Bob,” Marla gushed hotly. “You can do it, too.”

Bob lost any reserve he had. He fumbled with his pants, Marla watching him in excitement. His cock popped from his pants, standing up very hard. It was not a huge cock, but his cockhead was round, and smooth and very swollen, his cockshaft throbbing. Marla felt her cunt suck inward with hunger as she stared at her son’s exposed cock. Bob closed his fist about his cock and began to pump on it, his eyes darting at what his sister was doing, then back to his mother.

“You did say you wanted to see more, didn’t you?” Marla asked her son and daughter.

Both nodded their heads eagerly.

With a soft whine of pleasure, Marla swung her knees wide, jerking her skirt to her waist at the same time. She scooted her ass to the edge of the couch and shot her palm to her pussy. She rubbed hard, twisting her ass about.

Having her son and daughter see her touching herself sent burning hungers through her body. With a squeal, she jerked the tight crotch of her panties to one side.

“Ohhh, I’m so hot!” Marla wailed, lifting her revealed cunt into the air and rubbing a fingertip frantically at her swollen cit. “I’m so hot I can’t stand it!”

Bob gulped as he gazed at his mother’s hairy cunt, his fist squeezing his cock very hard. Sally was making gasping sounds, her hand very busy inside her panties.

“Take your panties off, Sally!” Marla hissed. “Let us see your sweet cunt! Show me and your brother your pretty pussy!”

Sally and Bob, intensely aroused, stared at their mother. Marla WSS almost out of control now. She held her panties to one side, and began to thrust her finger in and out of her curt. The wet sounds seemed loud in the living room. Sally pulled her hand from her panties, looking down at her brother. Bob was staring with wide eyes at his mother, his cock jerking hotly inside his fist.

“Mom, do you know what you’re doing?” Bob asked, his voice shaking.

“Yes, damn it!” Marla sobbed, driving her finger deep inside her cunt. “I’m fingerfucking my hot cunt and letting you two watch me! I know what I’m doing! Sally, take your fucking panties off! Show us your beautiful cunt! Bob, you take your pants off, too!”

Sally and Bob looked at each other, then back at their, mother.

“You mean it, Mother?” Sally asked.

“I mean it, damn it!”

“Mom, you’re not gonna be mad at us later, are you?” Bob wanted to know.

“I’ll tear your fucking clothes off myself if you don’t hurry!” Marla hissed, shoving two fingers up her cunt now.

Sally lifted her ass and jerked her panties off swiftly, giggling like a naughty girl. Bob shoved his panties down his legs and kicked them from his feet. Marla’s eyes fixed on them, and she plunged her two fingers into her cunt in a wet frenzy.

“Grab your brother’s cock, Sally!” Marla hissed.

Sally slipped to the floor, and with her eyes glazed, grabbed Bob’s cock and began to jerk up and down with a hot fist.

“Jack him, honey!” Marla urged hotly. “Jack that hard cock! Bob, shove your hand to your sister’s cunt! Feel her fucking cunt up! Play with her cunt, Bob! Sally, jack that hard cock off!”

Both Sally and Bob obeyed their mother. It wasn’t because of fear, but because of their intense arousal. Both watched their mother as Marla tossed and twisted her hips about, fucking herself brutally with two fingers. Sally pumped on her brother’s cock and Bob was rubbing at Sally’s soft, steaming cunt feverishly.

Marla, staring at them with wild eyes, suddenly arched her crotch tightly into her fist, and came.

“Ohhh, shit, shit!” she squealed in a tight voice. “Ohhh, I’m coming already! Oooooh, my ... my hot, wet cunt!”

Sally gripped her brother’s cock hard, but she wasn’t jerking it now. She was staring at her mother, seeing her puffy, hairy pussy lips clamping tightly with orgasm. Bob, awed by what he was seeing, had shoved a finger into his sister’s tight cunt, but he wasn’t moving it. Both Sally and Bob were fascinated by their mother, watching her come with ass-shaking ecstasy.

Marla slowly came down from her orgasm, her hips lowering. She pulled her finger out of her cunt, and her face glowed with pleasure. The fog lifted from her eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.