Ten Load Night - Cover

Ten Load Night

Copyright© 2018 by Eros Alban

Chapter 3: First Load

Sex Story: Chapter 3: First Load - When Dave sees his son Jake passed out naked in bed after coming home from a date with his girlfriend, he is overcome with need to eat out his boy's tight str8 pussy. Only Dave finds several thick loads of nut juice waiting to leak out. Jake recounts his date out with his girlfriend. How he keeps getting his boy pussy filled with large cocks and hot loads. What will happen after Jake gets home, and what will happen next?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Incest   Son   Father   Grand Parent   DomSub   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size   2nd POV  

Dropping my towel I walked over to my bed and my naked best friend, water dripping off my equally naked body. I grabbed hold of his swollen cock, dripping wet ready with his fuck juice and said, “you know we don’t” before taking his cock deep in my throat.

That shut up him. God I loved this boy, but he was a chatter box. Swirling my tongue around Max’s swollen cock head, his fuck meat was dripping pre-cum by the bucket load. My lover here was fucking horned up. That was good. I didn’t have much time.

“Damn boy, you are juicy. When was the last time you blew your load? You’re gonna pop off quickly.”

“Fuck Jake, you’ve been busy all week, and I haven’t really felt like trolling the bars. Come on, put your hot mouth back on my cock and get me off.”

“I got a better idea, but you gotta be quick.” I moved up kissing his face, his dripping cock following a well-practiced move and breaching my boy cunt, sliding in balls deep. Max groaned in needful pleasure and fell back onto my bed. Damn he has a fine hard body. I started to ride his fuck stick, feeling it move and stretch me with a comfortable familiarity.

Looking over at the clock, I knew that I was running out of time, Jen and I had plans. I began slamming my ass cunt down onto Max’s hard cock forcefully. He wasn’t expecting any of this, barely moved, grunting as I banged him with my cunt. His chest was heaving as drool leaked out of him mouth with his tongue. I could feel his swollen nuts moving, and his cock growing harder. I clenched down trying to milk the cum from his bull balls as I continued to ride my longtime lover.

“Oh shit, Jakey, fuck fuck, I’m gonna cum. Get off now or I’m gonna fill your tight snatch.” He warned me.

“Oh yeah lover, give it to me. Shoot your big load faggot. Fill me up with your hot cum. Make me drip your seed all night while I’m on my date with Jen. Fucking give it to me. You bastard. Mark your bitch.”

Max howled and grabbed my hips pulling me deep onto him and filling me up. He really hadn’t gotten off in a long time. I could feel him pumping his thick load into my empty hole. God that felt good. It made my own cock drip, but again I didn’t have time for that.

I slowly pulled off his still hard cock. It was still throbbing with need and oozing cum. I leaned over and cleaned it off, kissing Max to share some of his load with him. He grabbed my head kissing me deeper and harder. But I knew Max’s game. He wanted me to stay in bed and fuck around some more.

“Keep it together, fudge packer. I got a date and you better make me look good. Now grab your shorts and help me.”

He groaned, shaking his hard cock at me. “Fine cock sucker, let’s get you ready for your fucking date.” He reached out and picked up his box briefs he had tossed on the floor. Using them to first wipe the extra cum off my butt and face, Max slipped them back on, tucking away his hard cock making an obscene bulge. Man the things I would continue to do to this boy if only I had the time.

As usual Max made me look good. He had already picked out a great outfit before I was even out of the shower. A pair of bright yellow jockey’s that hugged my ass tightly and helped to support my own bulging obscenity. A pair of my tight black stretch jeans. Max had long ago convinced me that a slim cut looked really good on my thick thighs. The stretchable jean material both hugged my ass like a second skin showing off my “bubble butt” and allowing me to slip them on and off for those times when Max felt frisky. A dressy button down shirt topped it off. Don’t tuck it in that makes you look old and dorky. Leave the top couple buttons undone, but three makes you look like a cheesy 70’s lounge singer. Max had made me look hot again.

“Don’t pout at me like that.” I said. Max was off getting dressed.

“I’m not pouting. I’m just, frustrated.”

“Skank you just shoot a huge load up my ass, you can’t be that frustrated anymore. Look go get your dick sucked or find a hot daddy to fuck you. I got plans with Jen. You know she’s leaving on tomorrow after for three weeks for that gymnastic thing. But look, I want you stop by in the morning. Ok. You and me tomorrow, all day.”

“Yeah, fine. What time?”

“Whenever, early. I’ll be in late, so just get here. If I’m still asleep just join me and we’ll wake up together and hang.” With that and a final kiss I left Max to finish getting dressed and left for my date, his thick load still packing my hole full.


Dear fans, sorry for this missing chapter. I’m truly not sure how this was missed. Please enjoy this missing piece as I get back in the game. New Chapters coming soon, thanks to Covid-19

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.