Ten Load Night - Cover

Ten Load Night

Copyright© 2018 by Eros Alban

Chapter 16: The Boyfriend’s Gift

Sex Story: Chapter 16: The Boyfriend’s Gift - When Dave sees his son Jake passed out naked in bed after coming home from a date with his girlfriend, he is overcome with need to eat out his boy's tight str8 pussy. Only Dave finds several thick loads of nut juice waiting to leak out. Jake recounts his date out with his girlfriend. How he keeps getting his boy pussy filled with large cocks and hot loads. What will happen after Jake gets home, and what will happen next?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Incest   Son   Father   Grand Parent   DomSub   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size   2nd POV  

The early summer sun filtered thru the trees. The air was warm and sweet. I could taste honeysuckle as I drove down the street, parking my bike aside Jake’s house. He called me to help him as I had for years, to get ready for his date. We had been friends for years, since we were little.

Knock Knock

I could hear movement behind the door. It sound like Mr. Miller was approaching. I could feel my heart thump in my chest. Time moved slowly as the door opened revealing the home owner. Mr. Miller was standing there looking like pure sex on a stick. He was wearing his normal after work pre-workout gear. A simple tight tank top which had been pulled up, like he had just gotten out of bed, and exposed his furry hard washboard abs. I remember as a kid, I would be sitting on the couch watching tv or movies with Jake, and his dad would join us, and I would end up with my head on his flat belly, my face in his thick fur. A place of peace and home. But now his fur coated abs caused my mouth to water as I dreamt of spending time tonguing the ridges and hard muscles.

As my eyes wondered across his belly and toward the 70’s style shorty shorts he was wearing, my jaw dropped open. I could see his cockhead poking out from under the bottom of the leg of his shorts. It was bulbous, red and his prince albert sparkled in the sunlight. I was unable to pull my eyes away. Truthfully I had glimpsed it before, but here now at his front door where anyone could see, I was about to fall to my knees. He had left me standing at the door, both my mouth and cock drooling at the sight of him. Locking the door, I slowly followed him upstairs. Mr. Miller had already reached the top. I could hear him talking to Jake. The boner in my jeans ached as I climbed the steps.

“He’ll be out in a moment, Max.”

His voice was deep, warm and thick. It was like a warm blanket, making me feel safe, but it also caused my belly to quiver. I looked up and stumbled.

“Th ... thanks Mis ... mister Miller.”

A moment ago he was only showing the tip, the top of his cock. It had been soft, only exposed due to the weight of his steel Prince Albert piercing. But now, he was rock hard, and fully engorged. The entirety of his ten inch thick cock was on display. I tripped and fell into the wall. My legs were unable to support my weight. Mr. Miller was walking around with a leaky cock and he acted like he didn’t even know it. Why was he hard? Was it from seeing his son Jake? Groaning, I couldn’t believe it. That would be a dream.

I heard Jake shut off the shower as Mr. Miller closed the door to his master bedroom. I gasped for air, collapsing onto Jake’s bed. I pulled off my close, and slowly stroked my hard boner. I was gooey, leaking slop all over myself. A moment later, Jake walked in, still dripping wet from his shower. His towel was in his hand, drying himself off, but doing nothing to cover or hide his amazing body. Like his daddy before him, Jake was hard. I felt my cock throb at the sight of the one person I truly loved, completely.

“Bout time bitch, lock your fucking door. Your daddy DILF was walking around here with a fucking boner sticking out of his shorts the slut.”

“Fag, you know you’ve been wanting to fall to your knees and blow that daddy dick Max. Did you just come here to wank it, or are you gonna help get me ready for Jen?”

“Whine, whine, whine. Suck my dick. I’m gonna fuck your ass than make you look good for your date. I don’t know why you keep going out with this chick. It’s not like you two are fucking, are you?”

I don’t know why I keep asking him this question. We’ve never been exclusive. There was something about Jen which just makes me so fucking jealous. Jake was clearly in love with her, and it wasn’t like she was trying to split us up. But there was something.

We met when we were kids at camp, ages ago. Quickly we came the best of friends, closer, like brothers. I was the extrovert to Jake’s introvert. He was the smart jock to my slutty rebel. It was in middle school we I realized that I liked boys, boys like Jake. He had been very public about his interest in girls, so at first I didn’t tell him. Not until that day when Jake caught me drooling over his sexy dad and accidently caused me to cream my shorts after grabbing my dick. I freaked out, thinking my life was over, but instead Jake kissed me then sucked my young dick. We made love and proclaimed our love for each other, and decided to be boyfriends. Jake, well he has been reluctant to use any label. Not gay like me or his dad, but not Bi or Pan. He was just Jake.

Over the years we had fucked more times than we could count. And we had shared more than a few boys, all while he had dated girl after girl after girl. Most of the time he went out with a girl, it was clear it was a brief fling. And yet, sometimes he would get very excited and begin acting differently. Was he gonna go straight and leave me alone? I don’t know, but I knew I couldn’t be without him. Jake was my entire world. If I’m fully honest, I have to say I was responsible for ending more than one of his relationships. Then he met Jen.

“It’s not like you two are fucking, are you?”

“You know we don’t”

Jake dropped his towel, slowly walking over and grabbing my hard leaking cock. I moaned as he deep throated my cock. After years of sucking my cock, Jake had gotten really good. He knew all the little spots on my crown, under my hood and along my shaft, to drive me wild with pleasure. I was gripping his bedspread. My toes curled as my body flushed.

“Damn boy, you are juicy. When was the last time you blew your load? You’re gonna pop off quickly.”

“Fuck Jake, you’ve been busy all week, and I haven’t really felt like trolling the bars. Come on, put your hot mouth back on my cock and get me off.”

“I got a better idea, but you gotta be quick.”

Jake moved up kissing me, and sliding his sweet boy cunt onto my cock until he was quickly balls deep. He started to ride me, slamming his ass down forcefully. It was rough and wild. Jake’s boy hole was hot and tight, but he opened up easily as he moved. I was not expecting his need and forcefulness. As he slammed his ass into my groin and hips, I heard a deep panting grunt and realized it was coming from my throat. He squeezed my cock tighter, trying to milk me for my cum.

“Oh shit, Jakey, fuck fuck, I’m gonna cum. Get off now or I’m gonna fill your tight snatch.” I moaned.

“Oh yeah lover, give it to me. Shoot your big load faggot. Fill me up with your hot cum. Make me drip your seed all night while I’m on my date with Jen. Fucking give it to me. You bastard. Mark your bitch.”

I howled and grabbed Jake’s hips, pulling him deep onto my cock, pumping my thick load into his hot hole. As he slowly pulled off, my hard cock was still throbbing with need. It was oozing cum, in a thick white stream. Jake bent over and swallowed me, cleaning it off then moving up to kiss me, sharing my load. I wanted more. I grabbed him, kissing him harder. I wanted to flip him over and fuck him again. Or let him fuck me. But he pulled away.

“Keep it together, fudge packer. I got a date and you better make me look good. Now grab your shorts and help me.”

“Fine cock sucker, let’s get you ready for your fucking date.”

Dressing Jake has always been enjoyable. If I left him to his natural style he would wear only jeans a printed tees. But with a little thought he could be made to look both grown up and super sexy. However the price was that he just made me want him more. Harder than before.

“Don’t pout at me like that.”

“I’m not pouting. I’m just, frustrated.”

“Skank you just shoot a huge load up my ass, you can’t be that frustrated anymore. Look go get your dick sucked or find a hot daddy to fuck you. I got plans with Jen. You know she’s leaving on tomorrow after for three weeks for that gymnastic thing. But look, I want you stop by in the morning. Ok. You and me tomorrow, all day.”

“Yeah, fine. What time?”

“Whenever, early. I’ll be in late, so just get here. If I’m still asleep just join me and we’ll wake up together and hang.”

Jake kissed me once again, but brief, intimate, then left. I finished getting dressed, alone in his house, his room. Before I had my shirt back on, I paused, throwing it to the ground. I went to Jake’s closet and pulled out his old letterman jacket, from high school. Putting it on without a shirt, I decided to take Jake’s suggestion. I glanced at his mirror, and smiled. My cock was still hard, budging in my jeans. I didn’t have a baby face, but for some hot stud, in the dark, I would look like a hungry jock slut. My reflection made my own hungry hole twitch.


My apartment was silent when I got home. My roommates were still out, perfect! I was still horny, hard and hungry. After hours of sucking cock and getting fucked repeatedly, I still wanted to cum one more time. So after order some pizza, I set up to stream my laptop to my flatscreen. Porn is always better on the big screen. Logging on, I received a notice that Rocco Teasdale was live streaming.

“Haha that slut!”

Three months ago I found Rocco’s site on SomeSluts.com. Rocco is the younger brother of Jen, Jake’s girlfriend. Rocco was only 18 years old, but such a dirty kinky slut. He was nearly always naked, with a leaky wet cock. He loved to smear people with his wet cock head, leaving boy goo all over them. If left to run free, he would quickly be seen jerking off. He loved to be watched.

Logging in, the little slut was naked on the floor, his own hand thrust up his slag hole. He was covered in sweat. The show off had been at this a while. Almost all of his fingers were inside his exposed red hole. I’m not sure what I had missed, but as I began to get set up with lube, a dildo and fleshlight all at the ready, I watched as Rocco popped his thumb in to join the rest of his hand with a loud pop and even loud moan. The chat room went crazy with many people donating many tips.

“Boy, get yo naked ass in this house now! Rocco!”

“I’m in the living room fat man!”

“Well ... good. Stay there. I’m ... going er bed.”

“Night!”

That voice must have been his father. I have to admit, while his father was an ugly fat fuck, drunk and mean, but the idea that Rocco was only a few feet away from his daddy while naked and masturbating, was enough to make my cock leak. Stripped down to my socks, I used the cum leaking from my sloppy cunt to slowly lube and insert my favorite dildo. A homemade copy of Jake’s hard cock. I used my right hand to slowly fuck my ass and my left to fuck the fleshlight onto my cock. I moved my hands slowly, wanting my last orgasm of the night to be has long and as powerful as my first of the evening.

On the screen the sexy public slut was managing to bend in half, far enough to lick and suck his own cock head while he continued to fist fuck his ass. He kept this up for ten or twenty minutes. All while his fans in the chat room went wild. There were so many people watching as word continued to grow.

Suddenly Rocco jerked as a set of car lights flashed across the room. He struggled about, trying to get up. As he flipped over and got on his feet, I noticed that there had been a thick steel plug inside his teen cock. But even plugged up, his cock was drooling cum. Stepping off screen I noticed he still had his fist up his hole.

The only sound for the next few minutes was the near constant ping of fans posting comments. Mostly asking what happened or where did he go? Finally there was a brief pause of silence, broken only by a very familiar voice.

“Unless you want to help me.”

Naw, that couldn’t be. It sounded like Jake. With Rocco was gone it was time for a quick pee break. He was back before I returned to my seat. He was making out with the guy, the new player in our show.

“Fuck me!”

It was Jake. He must have returned with Jen from their date. But instead of being with her, or with me, Jake my best friend, boyfriend and lover was with a very naked and aroused teenage Rocco. And they were making out.

“Rocco, what’s that pinging noise your laptop keeps making?”

“Oh that’s just from the chat room I was in. Here let me turn that off.”

“Come ‘er kid. I wanna play with that cock for yours.”

After a moment blocking the screen as he fiddled with his camera, Rocco moved revealing a very naked and equally aroused Jake, sitting on the couch. As Rocco got closer, Jake reached out and pulled a long steel sound straight out of Rocco’s hard cock. The young hung teen howled out load as his hard cock erupted. Rope after rope of teen cum exploded, covering Jake until he swallow Rocco’s twitching rod.

I had to admit it was hot watching my boyfriend sucking the teen’s cock. I saw Jake move Rocco over his lap, then pull him down onto his cock. Fuck! I should be recording this.

“Oh fuck, my ass, my virgin hole.”

“Yea you fisted fuck, I’m popping your cherry. Gonna wreak you good.”

Rocco started moaning as he rode Jack, bouncing up and down. You could see the teen’s loose cunt lips become stretched as it tried to cling to the fat cock shaft. I wonder if that’s what my hole looks like when Jake is fucking me. Rocco started shaking, falling balls deep on Jake.

“You little slut, having such a wet hard anal cum during your first cunt coring. Let’s flip you over so I can fuck you like the bitch you are.”

Jake pushed the kid over the arm of the couch. With his ass was up in the air Jake dropped to his knees and plunged his tongue deep inside his boy cunt.

“Damn you taste good.”

“Nooooo, I want more of your cock. Fuucckkk!”

Jake started fingering him one finger then another and another. Maybe thirty minutes later and Jake had all of both hands except his thumbs shoved in the kid’s hole. I wished the camera could be moved, so I could see better. Next I wished I was doing that to Rocco. No I wished Jake was doing that to me. Then I wished I was there with them. On screen Jake suddenly shoved his cock back inside the kid, forcing Rocco to cum again.

“Fuck kid, I’m so close. I gonna breed this hot hole of yours.”

“Yes sir. Breed my hole. Fuck me deep and fill me up. Then it’ll be your turn.”

“Yea, you want my hole. You wanna fuck me with that long dick and cum inside my raw hole?”

“Oh fuck yes. But only if I’m dripping your seed from my hole. Breed me Jake, breed me.”

Jake thrust deep and bite into Rocco’s shoulder, drawing blood. I could see his cum face as he filled Rocco, who moments later begain to shake again. As Jake neared the end of his orgasm, he feel back on the couch. His cock ripping out of the used hole.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.