Ten Load Night - Cover

Ten Load Night

Copyright© 2018 by Eros Alban

Chapter 12: The Seventh Load

Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Seventh Load - When Dave sees his son Jake passed out naked in bed after coming home from a date with his girlfriend, he is overcome with need to eat out his boy's tight str8 pussy. Only Dave finds several thick loads of nut juice waiting to leak out. Jake recounts his date out with his girlfriend. How he keeps getting his boy pussy filled with large cocks and hot loads. What will happen after Jake gets home, and what will happen next?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Incest   Son   Father   Grand Parent   DomSub   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size   2nd POV  

“Well it’s a long story.”

“Then we need a drink. How about we grab a beer at the Iron Peg. It’s just a few blocks away.”

“Let’s go then, before someone watching calls the cops.”


It was a very slow night. There had only been a handful of customers all day long. The cable was still out, so all he had to do was clean the bar, and restock the one or two cans of beer. Fuck was it a long day. The Iron Peg had never been super trendy and was too nice for the dive bar biker crowds. While there were a good number of regulars, most of them hadn’t been in lately.

Ping

The text alert echoed thru the bar. The bartender Emilio Corby sighed as he picked up his phone. His eyes rolled knowingly as he read the message.

When r u off?

-IDK, maybe soon. It’s dead. Last customer left 10 min ago-

Every night was the same thing. Yet another message from his girlfriend Madison. From the moment he left work Emilio would receive nearly hourly texts asking when he would be home. She was a year younger than Emilio, and was a personal assistant to some corporate lawyer downtown. The two of them had been dating for a few years, and started living together for the last eight months. If he thought that she really missed him, he would have happily closed up early. No, Madison had become just so needy lately and he couldn’t stop thinking of Madison as a nagging bitch. Since their first date, there was always something she needed help with. Can you fold these clothes? Be gentle with my panties. Babe can you do the dishes while I change into something sexy. When he was only spending a night or a long weekend, Emilio didn’t mind helping her out. Partly because he felt he had fallen in love with her. But mainly because when she would see him working and sweating, she would get all flustered and end up bouncing on his hard cock for the rest of the night. Now there was almost no sex and more complaining. You left those dishes sit for days. Clean up your stanky shorts, the room stinks. Who are you texting? Where are you going? Are you cheating on me with that slut? Emilio was at his wits end.

“Come on you lousy drunks! Where are you? Just one more customer please!”

Emilio started banging his head on the polished counter. He never would have thought he would rather have to deal with a rowdy drunk old man then go home to his girlfriend. At least they hadn’t gotten married yet. Madison wanted to tie the knot before he moved in, but thankfully Emilio had listened to his Grammy. The old woman had told him he should live with her for at least one year before getting married. Madison was not happy with that plan at all. Emilio wondered if Madison would sleep with him at all if not for the hope of getting hitched. Days like today he would be willing to crash on a cot in the stock room if he thought ending the relationship would make things better.

A car door slammed outside causing Emilio to look up. A second door closing gave his heart a little jolt. Customers? Nothing else nearby is open, so if they come in, he wouldn’t have to leave any time soon. Hopefully they will drink for a while.

Ping

Good, u can grab sumthing to eat on ur way home.

-got some walk ins. Go ahead n order delivery.-

WHAT! No, tell them your closed.

-sorry gotta go-

Emilio quickly turned the sound down as the front door jingled open. Two men walked in, headed straight to the bar. The first was an older man with grey hair, who had a familiar face. He was smartly dressed with a fitted tee and straight legged blue jeans. The flip flops he wore were about out of place in a joint like the Iron Peg, but on this man it was fitting. He projected a suave air of sexy sophistication.

The second guy was younger, much younger even than Emilio. Possibly father and son? No that couldn’t be. However before he could give it more thought, Emilio noticed that this guy was covered in cum. He was trying to hold together his shirt which clearly had been torn open. It was missing buttons and ripped in a few places. Even so, rivers of dry and fresh nut juice streaked across his cut firm body. It dripped down onto the pair of skin tight black jeans and a pair of bright yellow underwear that peeked up from under his jeans. The utter depravity of him caused Emilio’s cock to twitch in his jockeys.

“Sup guys, welcome to the peg. What can I get cha?

“Just a couple of lite beers.”

“Live it up Mr. Davis, get the good shit and a couple of shots too. And er my guy, you got a can? I gotta piss?”

“Yea, down that hall. And call me Corby, everyone does.”

Emilio unconsciously licked his lips as he watched the young stud gingerly walk away. Only braking his gaze when the older guy ordered a couple Modelos and some shots of Jack-D. Pouring the drinks, Emilio once again felt the man was familiar to him. He tried to place the guys face, and noticed him staring back.

“Corby was it? You look familiar. Have we met before?”

“What a coincidence, I was just thinking the same thing. I dunno. I’ve only been working here for a few months. I used to work across town at Dave’s Dive Bar. You ever go there?”

“I’ve heard of it, but never been there. Dang you look so familiar. It’ll come to me.”

“Well how old is your son, maybe we went to school together.”

“Oh he’s not my kid, just a friend. But wait, you’re a neighbor boy?”

“Yeah, I used to live around here when I was a kid, but that was ages ago.”

Snap

“Ah! Corby, Emilio Corby. 855 Shelby Drive. You’re Ravenna & Oto’s kid.”

“Whoa, wait what? How did you know?”

“It may take a minute to dreg up the information, but I never forget a name. And you had the sweetest loads of boy cream I’ve ever tasted. And if I remember, a perky tight lil butt.”

“Oh fuck man! I forgot all about that.”

“Yo Davis, you jerk. Look at me! Why didn’t you tell me I was still covered in Rocco’s cock juice?”

“Ah Jake, well that’s not something one normal says in mixed company.”

“Please, he’s already seen me. Plus I heard what you just said, he’s one of your boys from way back.”

“One of my all-time favorites too.”

“Really? I was? How come.”

“Well Corby. Like I said, you had the sweetest cream. And you were a kind quiet kid, who was open to trying different things.”

“Oh man, I haven’t thought about that for so long. Fuck I remember you did that tongue thing. It’s making me chub up. Fuck I can’t believe I just said that.”

“Haha, you really like them freaky eh Mr. Davis.”

“Corby, you’ve known me since you were a kid, and Jake you got my load up your hole, I think you two can call me Galen.”

“Da fuck you just say. You just fucked him?”

“Yea, on the street outside his girlfriend’s house. But that was after her little brother fucked him too.”

“Fuck two loads in your boy twat. Shit man that’s hot. I mean fuck, its nasty.”

“Heheheh. Two loads, fuck try six loads. All from different guys.”

“You fucking slut! You never told me that.”

“Well like I said, it’s a long story.”

“Well Galen, I don’t know about you, but I need to this.”

“Me too!”

“Ok fellows, get comfortable. Let me start by saying while I don’t know all the details, I do know it’s a present from my girlfriend to my boyfriend.”


Jake told his story as the two older men grew silent in awe and shock. Mr. Davis’ eyes grew wide in surprise, while Corby growth was limited to the bulge in his pants. Both men were openly rubbing themselves as Jake explained in graphic detail how each thick long cock felt sliding into his hole. Galen openly moaned from hearing how the French waiter practically raped Jake at the restaurant. Getting fucked by the young Rocco had Corby openly stroking his dripping boner. Seeing the exposed bartender left Jake hungry.

“Fuck that’s one wet cock.”

Jake reached out and pulled Corby’s shirt, dragging the bartender to the end of the counter. Shoving him on to a stool Jake dropped to his knees. Grabbing hold of the hard shaft, he thrust his mouth down the length. Corby was an average size but flowed freely with clear sticky precum. The sweet taste filled Jake’s mouth as it dripped down his throat.

“Oh fuck kid, you can suck a dick.”

“Is that cock as sweet as I remember?”

Galen moved to join his recent lover on the ground. Jake was unwilling to give up his new toy. So instead Galen slid his hands thru the college stud’s hair, pushing him down to the base. Corby was wreaked with pleasure, throwing his head back with a loud groan.

Suddenly the old man ripped Jake free of Corby’s dripping cock. Jake gasped for air as Galen dove forward. Gagging himself on the bobbing fuck meat.

“Oh fuck me! Two sluts sucking me off. How the fuck did this happen?”

Jake had a wicked grin on his face as he watched the bartender getting sucked off. Now what should he do, he wondered. Fight Mr. Davis for that cock? Make out with the sexy bartender or push this forward? Standing up Jake shucked up his ripped shirt and dropped his jeans. Now standing in the bar naked, he ran his hands across Corby’s lean body. The bartender was lost in pleasure. Jake was easily able to pull off his shirt giving access to his flat stomach and perky brown nipples. Leaning forward Jake took a tentative lick followed by a soft bite to the tiny hard nips.

“FUUUCK! You bitch, you cocksucking whore. Bite my nipples again! Chew on them you fucker.”

Instead of following his command, Jake moved up. Connecting his lips to Corby’s, if only to shut him up. Corby’s eyes snapped open. First in rage of some gay fag kissing him, then in total surprise. Late he would say he didn’t have the words to describe it. Not the taste or the technique. He was simply surprised that he liked how Jake just kissed him. Didn’t ask permission or tell him he was going to kiss him. The boy just kissed him, openly, passionately, plainly. Kissed him. In an instant he melted, his eyes and body softening as his arms wrapped around the stud and pulled him in deeper.

Corby had never been kissed like this before. There was a casualness to Jake’s mouth. The movement of his lips, touch and tongue were electric and yet without passion or pretext. Pure lust raced thru his body. Not love nor passion.

“Nooo, soo good!”

Jake had broken their kiss in order to move to the side. Finding Corby’s sweet spot below his ear, he first licked and kissed lightly and attacked. Biting it hard, marking Corby. Pulses of pleasure surged down his body until they reached his full nuts.

Galen wasn’t sure what was happening above his head. His entire world was currently focused on reclaiming his lost ambrosia. The nectar of his god flowed freely allowing Galen to fill his mouth to the brim with Corby’s precum. Once it was full, he would bury the wet cock as deep in his throat as he could and drink deep, swallowing gulp after gulp. His hands hadn’t been idle, they worked quickly to free Corby of his belt, pants and boxers.

With his body shaking with pleasure so hard, he felt he was about to fly apart. Corby pushed his two lover attackers away. He was standing naked in his bar, leaning against the counter as his legs quivered, about to give out from under him. The two deviants exchanged a look and moved in. Each one pinned an arm to the bar as they dropped back to their knees. Glancing up at Corby a shadowy gleam passed across their faces. Corby blushed in fear and moaned in pleasure. The two men attacked his cock with their mouths. One on each side, their mouths meeting around his cock in a wet kiss, their wet rough pink tongues dualing for dominance.

There was no holding back. His whole body went ridged. Corby let out a high pitched mew as his nuts churned. His cry suddenly cut off, caught in his throat. A thick pure white rope of hot cum erupted from the flared slit of his cock. It coated the face of Galen, from forehead to chin. A second rope hit Jake in his right eye and coated the right side of his face. The two men dove to catch the rest and fought and shared the next dozen long ropes of cock cream.

When Corby finally stopped cumming, and slid down to the floor, his cock continued to throb and jerk as if it wanted to continue to spew more cum. Galen and Jake continued to make out with each out, swapping his cum back and forth between them.

Corby looked up at the two sluts battling for the last of his jizz and broke out into a deep bellowing laughter. Was that what sex was really like? It was amazing.

“Simply amazing!”

His voice broke the cum swapping kiss. Galen turned and smiled. His eyes flashed with a lecherous glare. A memory of a teenage boy lost to time, found now as a grown man. Corby couldn’t help but blush and turn red with embarrassment. His adorable shame was like catnip to the older man. He pounced on the naked bartender. His mouth leaving wet red marks across Corby’s face, neck and heaving chest.

“Hahaha, you two are so cute. New love! Haha.”

“Oh ho oh, the kids has a big mouth to go with that big dick. Well that’s not the part of you we’re interested in. Come on cutie, let’s teach this boy how to treat his elders.”

“Oh no! Someone help me, there is a perverted old man after me. I think he wants to do dirty things to my virginal body. Help me please.”

Jake put on his most childish face and tried to act cute and innocent. A sight that made Corby giggle as Jake currently had his cum spattered across his face. But he found his cock getting hard again. The old man chased the sexy jock around the bar before tackling him and bending him over a table. Corby joined him, and held Jake gently and securely to the table.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.