Ten Load Night - Cover

Ten Load Night

Copyright© 2018 by Eros Alban

Chapter 10: Rocco, the Younger Brother

Sex Story: Chapter 10: Rocco, the Younger Brother - When Dave sees his son Jake passed out naked in bed after coming home from a date with his girlfriend, he is overcome with need to eat out his boy's tight str8 pussy. Only Dave finds several thick loads of nut juice waiting to leak out. Jake recounts his date out with his girlfriend. How he keeps getting his boy pussy filled with large cocks and hot loads. What will happen after Jake gets home, and what will happen next?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Incest   Son   Father   Grand Parent   DomSub   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size   2nd POV  

People always ask me, was it about being naked or about showing off. But they didn’t understand. The answer was both, always both. I liked it both. Boys, girls, top, bottom, both. All. There was just something about being naked and showing of my body and cock. Even when I didn’t get naked, I liked being watched. It’s one of the reasons I ran track. Besides keeping in shape, it got me hard whenever I ran a match and had people watching. Couch often had to make me jerk off in front of himself or the team before every match just so that I could contain my cock in my jock while I ran. In my freshman year of high school, he and the school got many complaints about my cock popping out of the leg of my shorts as I passed the finish line. The big complaint came during the state meet when I had a large lead and was fully boned. As I crossed the line, winning the meet and setting a new record, I had a large hands free orgasm. Every camera there catching my win, also caught the sight of my ten inch hard cock spraying a pint of cum across the track. Mothers and fathers were outraged and people tried to have my win pulled. They couldn’t but they did insist I keep it strapped.

That was nothing compared with the complaints from some of my teachers about me stripping naked during class. Thankfully most hadn’t caught me shooting cum while I was at it. However the three that did catch me, didn’t seem to mind. Ms. Johnson had in fact loved it. I knew because she had even helped me cum on a number of times. Mostly by showing off her tits and once by reaching out and stroking me while she walked around the room giving her lecture. I think Mr. Rye had left a small rubber dildo for me to use on my hole while I listened to whatever video he was showing the history class that day, but I never found out for sure, and he left midway thru that class. In a sudden rush.

But now having graduated from high school, I had less options to be naked in public before the cops were called. Maybe, I should find a summer job before college starts this fall. For now I was content with sitting in the living room watching porn and jerking off with the large blinds open to the world. Neither my sister Jen nor my father Chet would bother me, as long as I kept my “nastiness” contained to the living room. So I was relaxed on the couch, my feet up on the coffee table. I had been slowly stroking my cock for the last hour, putting on a show for no one, but building up a light sweat. At ten inches long I had to use both hands on my shaft or else my cock would jiggle and spray jizz everywhere. With both hands keeping my cock steady I was heavily leaking a good stream onto my chest while I gooned

Cough

“Get a room.”

Da fuck! I jumped at the sudden noise. My jump caused my cock to spray. Looking up I had to catch my breath. Standing in the entry way, was Jake, my sister’s longtime boyfriend. He was only a few years older than me, but damn he was hot. Seeing him looking at me caused my cock to lurch and squirt a little bit of pre-cum.

“Here for another date with my sis? This is what, the big goodbye?” I couldn’t resist teasing him.

“She’s only gonna be at the program for three weeks, why is everyone acting like she’s leaving forever!”

I couldn’t resist getting up and walking over to give him our customary brotherly hug. I moved toward him but Jake knew better, and lift the bottom of his shirt up so that my wet leaking came in contact with his ripped abs. Ages ago I had hugged him and I left lube and cum all over the shirt he was wearing. It wasn’t done on purpose as he kept saying, but because I was distracted by how hot he looked. In fact it was while I was hugging him that I came, blowing my jizz all over him. However now, he made a production out of “hiding” my cream by letting me rub my cock across his abs and chest. Truthfully that was even hotter then the idea of him wearing a shirt drenched in my teen load. Jake wearing my seed or fuck slop on his chest and belly while out on a date with my sister, fuck I could cum right now.

“You’re a bastard you know.”

“And you’re a slut. Does my sister know?”

I slid a hand around his thin waist and into the back of his jockeys. My finger quickly found its target and its suspected prize. Jake’s ass was filled with a recent load of cum. Pulling out my covered finger I popped it in my mouth. I groaned at the taste of Jake’s fresh load. I don’t know who it was, but it was sweet.

“Jakey Boo. You look so sexy. You ready to go. Rocco go put some fucking clothes on.”

My sister came bouncing down the stairs. She was wearing a pair of these small thin strappy sandals with a short heel. And a bright yellow sun dress that was short. I could dark red panties as she spun around. The top of her dress barely contained her firm perky tits. As we stared at my sister, my cock which was still against Jake’s abs gave a lurch and released a gurgle of fuck juice. I felt Jake stiffen and grow against my hip. Fuck my sister’s a babe.

“Damn sis, you look fucking hot.”

“Geez that’s just the reaction I wanted, my pervy brother lusting after me.” Jen said with a wicked gleam in her eye.

“Well forget your brother, I’m lusting after you too babe, cause fuck you look sexy as all fuck. I can’t wait to be on your arm tonight. Everyone will staring at you and this fine ass body. Sweet Jesus. Come here.”

Jake pulled away from my grip and started making out with my sister. Fuck they were so hot together. Watching them suck face I could only watch and jerk my hard drooling cock. I was so close to creaming the floor.

“Ok big boy, let’s go we have reservations.”

“And you, save that load for later.”

Jake said with a wink, closing the door behind him. I groaned in frustration. He is such a slutty tease. Was he for real. Fuck! Fine, a long night of gooning and waiting for Jake. Jeeze!

Part 2: six hours later

“Boy, get yo naked ass in this house now!”

My father was standing at the front door screaming out into the night air, again. Chet was drunk and angry but I ignored him. It had been a long night for me. My balls ached to cum, but that cock tease slut had asked me to hold my load. I don’t know if he was for real, or was just fucking with me again, but I would wait and hope.

“Rocco!”

He was yelling again. All night long, he would stop by the front door each time he got up to get a new beer. Then he would spend 5-10 minutes yelling for him to come inside. Shit you get arrested one time for jerking off on a street corner naked and drunk dad doesn’t let anyone forget it.

“I’m in the living room fat man!”

“Well ... good. Stay there. I’m ... going er bed.”

Chet, when he was a drunk asshole, Dad when sober, was a large hairy man who had bulked up years doing construction, but that had all turned to lard after even more years drunk on the couch. I could hear the steps creaking as he stumbled up to bed. I knew from experience that he would be out cold to the point that blasting heavy metal on the stereo wouldn’t even wake him.

When Jen and Jake had left earlier, I knew that if I was gonna goon, I would go all out. Chet would be happy with his booze and sports channel. I had the rest of the house to myself. So I got my toys and hooked up the laptop to the cameras I have around the room. Six months ago when I turned 18 I had signed up to a site which allowed me to show off my body to a large paying audience. I had a small but loyal number of followers that would always watch me and buy me some new toys.

The viewers were a little surprised when I said it was gonna be a slow no cum night. But they were more than happy to play when I gave them control of which toy and how I would use it. Over the last few hours I had allowed them to give me orders. They had me stretching open my tight hole with larger and larger dildos. I had forced four fingers into my cunt, trying hard to fist myself. I thought we were gonna try for the thumb, but BurntDaddy857 had insisted I try out the package he sent me last week.

I had not yet tried out cock sounding. The crowd was excited by that news. For over an hour I slowly shoved the lubed up steel rod into my virginal piss slit. It burned and hurt in a way I never felt and don’t really have the words for. But with the help of some poppers as well as earning a cool grand in tips, I managed to rape my cock with the thin rod. I was happy with that feat and wanted to try a new game, but a new viewer offered me 2k if I shoved the next size rod all the way in, within twenty minutes. The next rod was twice as thick as the 1st at half an inch. I was high on poppers and lust so took the challenge and quickly forced the thick steel into my cock. Fuck that was amazing.

I’m not sure how I did it without hurting myself, but there it was. All the way into my cock and shaft with a full five minutes still on the clock. I was raking in the tips and needing to come. Oddly the sound helped hold off my orgasm. So we went back to fisting my hole. Without waiting I got all for fingers inside and quickly popped my thumb in as well. Fuck that burned.

“Boy, get yo naked ass in this house now! Rocco!”

“I’m in the living room fat man!”

“Well ... good. Stay there. I’m ... going er bed.”

“Night!”

I’m so glad he didn’t walk in the room. There I was laying back on the floor, ass in the air, with my fist deep inside my stretched open cunt. Fisting my 18year old boy cunt while my paying audience cheered me on. And if I lifted my head just a bit I could even manage to lick my plugged cock head. With the house quiet I lost track of how long I sat there sucking and licking my cock head while fisting my own hole. My audience kept growing but since I was gooned out they didn’t bother to message me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.