Too Boring  - Cover

Too Boring

Copyright© 2023 by NaturalHammer

Chapter 7: Later

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Later - What's the opposite of too boring? Lets find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma   Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

I stirred to a pulsing feeling on my nipples. I didn’t open my eyes as it felt good, like I was in a dream. I went to move but felt something strange on my chest. That made me open my eyes. I was surprised to see something that I couldn’t really describe while at the same time I could hear a strange piston like sound, rhythmically beating.

Looking around trying to get my bearings. There was Trent, smiling at me. I was in bed. What day was it? What time was it? Looking across to the wall clock, 2 pm. I relaxed, Chris wouldn’t be back for a while. I still felt good, happy, special. I also realised that I’d been out of it for nearly 3 hours. Wow.

Starting to come round a bit more but also still a little out of it. I looked at my arm, to where the drugs had gone in. I couldn’t see anything. But then back to my breasts, what was going ... Oh.

I had what I could only describe as bottles and a suction machine or something on my boobs. “What the?” looking up at Trent.

He was grinning back at me. I couldn’t help but grin back at him. Whatever he was doing, I wasn’t too bothered, which was bonkers. I mean, as I looked down at what the fuck was being done to me I should have been at the very least concerned. However, I was obviously still slightly out of it and feeling relaxed and joyous.

It was also lovely that the first words out of his mouth were, “You feeling ok babes?”

I nodded, “God yes, thank you.” I couldn’t help it, I still felt amazing and that lasted 3 hours. Well I couldn’t get my head round it so I didn’t try. “Thank you,” again.

He grinned at me, “You like your new additions?”

I looked down at them now very aware that they were breast pumps. I put my hands on them, feeling them. They were like a weird attachment to my body as I moved them I felt my boobs move and my nipples felt tingly. “What are you doing?” It was kinda obvious but I knew he wouldn’t be getting any milk from me.

He didn’t answer until I looked up at him. His grin was huge. “I’ve decided that I want my girl to have real udders.”

I sniggered, “Oh honey that won’t...”

He lifted his hand to pause me, “Oh yes it will,” and his turn to snigger. “You’ve had your first dose of Domperidone and Fenugreek and these have been tugging away for the last hour. You should be filling up within a few days, maybe a few weeks. Though I’m willing to bet that your tits are made for this and will take to it in no time.”

Oh, I had so many questions. “Why?”

“Like I said I want my girls udders to be real.”

“But they’re already big enough.”

“Yer I want them bigger. That’s why they called me the other day. Why I’m your man.” He paused.

“What?” I didn’t understand.

“They know I love big juggs and yours, well, they’re just the biggest and the best. I now wanna make them bigger and better. The natural way.”

I blushed with pride. Stupid pride, I’ll admit. “But what about Chris?”

“Hah don’t worry about that. Trust me.”

I had no idea what he was talking about, how could I ever explain this to Chris. It was bonkers. I loved it for all the wrong reasons and I’m sure that in the non high light of day I’d realise how stupid this all was. I shook my head.

He laughed, “You enjoyed your ride though?”

“Yer, when’d you think of this then?” moving the pumps around a little.

“Just today when I had you put the bra on.”

“Oh.”

“I went out to get them while you were out of it.”

I was shocked that he’d left me like that. “Oh.” I just assumed he would have stuck around. I felt a strange hunger start to cover over me, not from my stomach but from my soul. I shook it off.

He laughed, “It’s ok, people shoot up on their own all the time. I expect you’ll be doing it entirely yourself soon.”

God that shocked me. It was something I’d never thought of. Me sorting out the drugs to inject into my body on my own. I didn’t want to do that did I? But it felt so good, I could see myself doing that. The vision worried me and excited me at the same time. What was I letting myself in for?

“So you wanna another fuck before we make you good for hubby?”

“Oh I...” I hadn’t thought about that. But he was obviously ready as he stood up and started to drop his pants. It looked like he wasn’t going to even undress completely. I was already ready, sort of. I wondered about the contraptions on my boobs.

He saw me looking as he stood up with his hard cock already pointing up and out. Damn it was bigger than Chris’s as I’d not really seen Trent’s hard yet. It was either inside me or I was sucking it when soft. Fuck that really all went in me. He caught me staring, “Yer you like my meat?”

I giggled at him but didn’t take my eyes off it. “How do I...?” indicating the pumps.

He climbed onto the bed, “Oh no my junkie cow. I’m going to fuck you like the cow you are.”

I knew what he meant. A tiny part of me was disgusted but a bigger part was crazy excited at what this meant and how degrading it was. I almost jumped up and rolled over onto all fours, being careful of the cables. I’d hardly got into position when I felt his hands on my hips and his cock sliding into my pussy already. I hadn’t even noticed I was wet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.