Too Boring  - Cover

Too Boring

Copyright© 2023 by NaturalHammer

Chapter 6: Another Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Another Day - What's the opposite of too boring? Lets find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma   Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

“Emily, wake up.” I opened my heavy eyes looking at a worried Chris as he was shaking me awake. Getting my bearings, I was wondering what was wrong. Looking at the clock it was 9:30 am. Looking around the room, nothing looked like it was on fire.

Blinking to wake up properly, “What?”

“Babe are you ok?”

Sitting up in bed wondering why he was so worked up, “Yer, why what’s up?”

He laughed, “It’s 9:30 am and I have to go to work. It’s taken about an hour to wake you up.”

I giggled, “Really?”

He nodded, “Yup, you sure you’re ok?” as he looked me up and down.

I stretched and checked myself. Yer I felt great, no aching, I felt well rested, “Yup I must have needed it.” A bigger stretch and I leaned in to give him a kiss, “I feel great.”

He visibly relaxed, “Good. God I was a little worried. I need to run to work. I’ll take your keys again?”

I laughed at him, “Yer please.”

A huge grin back before he vanished.

Laying back down I reflected on how well I felt and remembering how Trent had helped me. Grabbing my phone, there were a few messages from him, all checking I was ok. I replied to him, ‘Yer I’m awake and fine thank you.’

He replied very quickly, ‘Cracking.’

I was waiting for him to ask about coming over again but was surprised when instead, ‘See I have your back girl. The oranges helped last night?’

‘Yer thank you. They must have.’

‘Cool, keep trusting me and pop a white one in. Let me know when you have.’

I threw the phone down at my side. Dilemma time. He’d been good for me so far. Well actually no he hadn’t, he’d injected me with that whatever. But he was being a gentleman at the moment and those orange whatevers did help last night. However right now I felt great like I didn’t need anything. I didn’t need to make a decision right now, so I didn’t.

30 minutes later, I was showered, fed and watered with a smile on my lips. I had my phone in my hand re-reading his message again. I didn’t need to or want to pop a white pill in.

However a few minutes later I was stood in front of our mirror again with a white pill in my hand. I was rolling it in my fingers, feeling it, wondering what it could do. Something in me was obviously drawn to it, to this illicit life. The sex fueled previous days were already becoming a blur and I was starting to feel like this withdrawal was going well. I was in control.

I looked past the white pill in my hand at the orange ones and wondered if taking one of those right now would chill me out for a nice calm afternoon. However his warning about not waking up again, though a joke, was ringing in my ears.

Arrr fuck it was I winning, I had the day to myself. I could feel good. I was starting to feel a little horny and thought that maybe a quick session with one of my vibrators would be in order later. What harm could it be? I popped it in and washed it down. Again my heart was beating fast and strong, the excitement kicking in instantly.

I giggled at myself, wondering what was coming next.

I messaged Trent, ‘It’s in, I feel so bad.’

He didn’t reply which surprised me. About 10 minutes later he still hadn’t replied. However I was starting to feel a little more alert and excited. My watch said that my usual resting 60 bpm was now at over 90, I felt like I wanted to go for a run. That wasn’t something I usually did. I was also starting to get horny. I texted him again, ‘Teehee, these are fun.’

He didn’t reply again and a few minutes later I was about to call him when his car pulled up. For some reason I was super excited to see it and more excited when I saw him walking toward our doorway up the path. I even got to the door before he arrived, opening it and beckoning him in.

He was full of smiles. As soon as the door was closed behind him he leaned in and pecked me on the cheek. I didn’t dodge him unlike yesterday. He took that as a good sign and putting an arm behind my back pulled me to him. Mashing his belly into me and locking our lips together. I didn’t fight him, in fact I melted into his arms and returned the kiss. It felt good. He felt soo good. I even felt my hand tracing his dreadlocks, feeling his head as we kissed.

A few seconds later, we separated. He was all grins, “Now there’s my girl!” He looked me up and down, frowning, “Well sort of.” For some reason that stabbed me in the heart.

“What?”

“You just look a little drab, babes.”

I looked down at my clothes. I looked normal, I looked smart but I was disappointed that he wasn’t impressed. “Oh.”

He smiled, “Don’t worry it’s ok,” and he put his arm around my waist walking, “Which way’s the bedroom?”

That caught me by surprise, “I ... errr,” but I looked up the stairs.

He gently pushed me away, “Lead on.”

I couldn’t help myself, I stumped ahead of him up the stairs. He was close behind me and commenting, “Damn you are fine. My girl is fine.” I blushed hearing his compliments as I led him to my marital bedroom.

Arriving, I stood to one side and he plonked his big frame on the bed looking up at me. “What shall we do babe?”

I looked at him slightly, unsure. Mainly of myself, I didn’t know what I wanted to do. He reached into his jacket, and pulled a similar but larger tin box from his pocket. I simply looked down at it watching him open and fiddling with it. He didn’t look up at me but asked, “Want to smoke a little?”

“Errr not in here no.” I didn’t want Chris to smell the smoke in here. But actually no I didn’t really want to smoke anything. He nodded understanding, even if I wasn’t sure myself. He carried on fiddling with the stuff. He then put the tin down and held only a small glass tube in his hand and a lighter and he looked up at me, smiling.

Oh fuck. OH FUCK.

He stood up, I thought he was going to walk to me but instead he walked past me. I looked back at the tin he’d left, I was confused. I quickly followed him as he walked down the stairs. He then fumbled his way through our house and out the back door where he stopped and turned around.

I pulled the door closed behind me. “I don’t want.” I was almost shaking.

“Yer you do,” was his reply with a smile.

God, no. Oh god. I thought quickly, “You’ll have some?”

He laughed loudly, “I aint no junkie, love.”

That hurt, “I’m not either.”

He laughed again, “Just look at you. You can’t take your eyes off it and you’re already shaking.” He paused and raised it, offering it to me. “Stop playing around babe.”

I didn’t move. He stepped forward towards me, bringing the glass pipe higher. Then he paused, “You been tested?”

I was confused. “Tested?”

“Fuck diseases?”

“Oh, yes.” I nodded at him.

“Well?”

God darn, I didn’t want to answer him. But I happened to have checked the results on the online profile earlier before I took that white pill. “I’m clean.”

“You sure?”

I didn’t like his imposition. “Yes, thank you. I can show you.”

He laughed, “All good, now let’s get this in you so that we can go upstairs and fuck.” I gasped, shocked, but didn’t move.

I felt the pipe touch my lips as I mumbled, “No.”

He smiled and lit the flame under the bowl, ignoring my protest. I watched the powder start to fizzle instantly. His finger over a hole at the top. I didn’t want to breathe this in. My mind was clear, I was in a good place. I watched the bowl and pipe fill with smoke. I could almost taste some of it already. Fuck I didn’t want this.

I didn’t want to breathe it in. Choosing to breathe through my nose only. He chuckled, “Come on babe you don’t want Chris coming in with you riding my big black cock do you?” I pictured myself riding his cock. I liked what I pictured. At that I looked him in the eyes and breathed out heavily through my nose and held my lungs empty.

I frowned at him, he smiled, “Do it, you junkie whore.”

I caved, and slightly opened my lips. He saw my subtle movement and lifted his finger. I sucked it in, fast, all of it, I held it deep. My lungs full. His finger back on the hole as he lit the lighter again. “Fuck yes,” he smiled at me.

I puffed it out of my lungs through my nose and instantly took another deep lung full. I could already feel it. It was hitting me hard and fast.

“Good,” he mumbled and lowered the pipe, the powder all burned and now in me.

My mind started to swim already, my vision blurring, my head swaying. He pulled a phone out of his pocket and aimed it at me. “Gimme a smile, love.”

I did, though I was sure it was a blurry eyed one.

“You my girl?”

“Yerrrr.”

“Get your tits out for me.” I instantly started to undo my blouse, while smiling at him and the camera. “Chuck that granny top and bra on the floor.”

I did as my mind spun, I’d swear I was swaying. “You like being Trents girl?”

“Yer.”

“Tell me.”

I felt so high and happy, I would have done anything for him or anyone. “Trent, you’re my boyfriend. I love you.”

He appeared to love that. “Shall we go up stairs and fuck on your bed?”

“Yerrr,” and I turned.

“Hang on a sec babe.” I did and turned back, feeling my boobs swaying. Now holding onto the door for stability. He was still holding the camera up. “Get completely naked for me. Leave it all here.”

Sure, I didn’t care. I quickly pulled my trousers and knickers down in one go. Stepping out of them and my socks at the same time.

“Yeerrr, now play with your nasty snatch for me.” I reached down and dreamily slipped my fingers into my pussy area, closing my eyes. It felt good. “No, look at the camera and spread those legs a little.” Opening my eyes, I moved one leg up onto a step and played with my pussy more. Ohhh it felt good.

“Yer like that, now tell me you want me. Keep looking at me.”

“Ummmm baby, I need your cock in me. Please let’s fuck, now.” I dipped two fingers into my pussy and started to fuck myself with them.

I wondered what I looked like and grabbed my boob with my free hand and holding it up fed it to myself. I wanted to perform for him. No I didn’t want to perform. I simply didn’t care. Again closing my eyes to stop the world from spinning. “Ummmmggghhhh,” this felt good, I felt really good. “Ummmgggg I wanna fucccckkkk.”

I opened my eyes to see him lowering his camera, “Yer lets go girl.” I couldn’t stop and was now leaning on the wall for balance. He took one of my arms and, supporting me, helped me inside. It felt like it took ages to get to the bedroom, up the stairs. All the while my boobs swinging and needing to be squeezed.

He plonked me in a chair in our room, allowing me access to my super, amazing, sensitive boobs. My eyes closed again to try to stop my head from swaying. I heard him mumble something about hurrying up, come down or something. Then he called me, “Come on love hop on. I wanna feel that pussy raw.”

Opening my eyes, I was delighted to see a short, fat, black man laying naked on my bed. My boyfriend Trent. I jumped up from the seat and instantly wished I hadn’t as I toppled over. Recovering quickly, I dragged myself onto the bed. He was slowly working his hand up and down his cock. It looked amazing, I could almost see rainbows coming out of it. I wanted those rainbows going into me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.