SWMS 8 - High School Troubles - Cover

SWMS 8 - High School Troubles

Copyright© 2018 by Arquillius

EVENT CHAPTER - YEAR 1 VALENTINE'S DAY

Incest Sex Story: EVENT CHAPTER - YEAR 1 VALENTINE'S DAY - Taking place in the late 1990s, this story follows Siblings Joshua and Alicia as they live out their high school years. Please note that EVENT CHAPTERS are not within the normal flow of time, and may jump you ahead or behind, and they are cannon to the story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Violence  

EVENT CHAPTER - Valentine’s Day

We had come quite a far way in a short amount of time, my lovers and I. Without giving too much away, without spoiling what you have missed in the interim, Stacy Z did indeed move away, and Stacy B hooked up with her brother, not that there was much for me to hear about.

Stacy R broke it off with me, but that’s a chapter for another time, and Alicia has decided not to talk to me at this juncture in the story.

Our chapter starts with me back at school, on an otherwise boring day. Couples are together, girls getting roses or candy, and we’re currently at lunch with my friend Melissa gushing over her boyfriend’s gifts.

Melissa is about 5’5” with a killer body, and you probably know what that means. 32 DDs, and a well-toned body. Her tan looks majorly fake, and her hair color is dirty blonde and from a bottle. We were sitting with our other ‘friends’. I put that in quotations because I just didn’t feel like part of the crowd. The people at the tables were mostly girls, except one other guy, but he was gay. So yeah, that’s a thing. The other girls were Mary, Susan, Becka, and Rachel.

“Omg! Mike is just so sweet.” Melissa gushed again.

“Yeah, I think we got it the first dozen times.” Becka said, rolling her eyes.

“Hey, let her be happy.” I said. “At least someone at this table can be.” I added under by breathe.

The girls looked over at me, as I stirred my ketchup with a crappy french fry that was way too soggy.

“Still haven’t patched things up between you and Alicia?” Rachel asked.

“No, and it doesn’t look like I’m going to at this rate.” I said. “I shouldn’t of given Sabrina another chance.”

“No, you shouldn’t have.” Becka said. “We all warned you.”

“Yeah, you did. But as you’ve said countless times, this is what I get for thinking with my dick.” I said.

“Boy, you need to get laid.” Mary said. “Who wants to fuck ‘im?”

The girls all shook their heads at this.

“Stigma of sleeping with that slut.” I sighed. “Probably shouldn’t go to the dance tonight either.”

I was going to say more when I realized something. There was someone that Liza had mentioned that I hadn’t thought of all this time. I grabbed my bag and fished around for a moment in it for the note.

I found the note and quickly read it over again. Angela, that was her name. I looked around the room and spotted her at a table with some other kids, and got up.

“I’ll be right back.” I said.

I walked over to the table. It was the table of what kids would label the outcasts. Kids that didn’t like agroup. Kids that didn’t want to fit in. I walked up, standing behind someone’s chair but directly in front of Angela.

“Angela?” I asked.

She stopped from what she was saying and looked up at me. She blushed and tried to look away.

“Listen, you don’t know me froma hole in the wall, but I was wondering if you’d like to join me at tonight’s dance as my date.” I said.

The other kids mouths dropped open in shock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.