CHARLES, CLAIRE & KALISTA - Cover

CHARLES, CLAIRE & KALISTA

 

Chapter 77

The next night’s performance was something of a letdown. Michael Bublé performed flawlessly, but every one of us fumbled something. After saying goodnight to him and getting our money, I called a meeting for when we got back to the hotel to pick up Sammi and her crew.

After we all assembled outside our vehicles, I said, “What happened tonight was totally unacceptable! Even I messed up!” That garnered a laugh.

“In the entire history of Charles & Claire, that has never happened. I don’t know if we all ate too much or stayed up too late. It doesn’t matter what it was. We are professional dancers and our public expects us to perform at our very best. They might not have even noticed our mistakes, but I am sure each and every one you know exactly what I am talking about. We have a twenty-minute drive to Davis. Think about the positives of tonight. Your solo tonight Rose was the only bright spot I saw.”

Kalista added, “Our group routine to “Hallelujah” (changed at the last minute to The Pentatonix Version) was also pretty nice. Let’s roll!”

“That’s my line!” I said.

We all laughed as we got into our twin vehicles and headed on out.


I guess my speech did something because everyone focused at our Davis performance. After that were Vacaville, Vallejo, and Novato. Michael and I restarted up our morning workout. Kalista began visiting me instead of Rose. I made sure that Rosie wasn’t tied up somewhere, which made Kallie laugh.

Lily was never without her new ring on her hand.

We recharged on our four days off, and then headed off to San Rafael, Mill Valley, Sausalito, and San Francisco. Neither of my ladies ever got a pink marking around their injection site.

Rose, Kalista and I took a drive back to the Research Center. After a brief discussion, we all went into the lab together. He took a type of ultrasound, as he explained it. Then, he took a bit of blood to put on a slide under a micron microscope and declared them both free of any pre-ALS or any other type of chromosomal problems. Both ladies quickly hugged him and then they both hugged me as well.

We left, breathing a bit more comfortably than when we first arrived. The ladies were arguing over who gets me first. Their solution was a threesome!


What a romp we had sucking and fucking and licking in every conceivable combination? The shower wasn’t big enough for the three of us, so I let the girls go first while I got my resting heart rate back to normal.

“Daddy, was my solo really that good?” Rose came out of the shower drying her hair.

“Yes, I think when any of you ladies dance alone your target audiences must be getting hard or aroused,” I explained. “We need to give Kalista something sexy to dance to,” I added.

“I wouldn’t mind something sexually charged,” my wife said.

“Wait a minute, put on your bras and panties, ladies. I remember a song Donna Summer recorded, a very long time ago.”

“I don’t know who that is, Daddy?” Rose said.

“Either one of you could do something to this song, I guarantee it. Damn iTunes! Oh, here it is. I’ll turn it up for you. Do something to it ladies” It starts slow and gets pretty fast”...

“Dim all the lights sweet darling
Cause tonight it’s all the way
Turn up the old victrola
Gonna dance the night away
Love just don’t come easy
No, it seldom does
When you find the perfect love
Let it fill you up”

(Here it becomes a strong disco beat)
(Both of them started shaking ... Everything)

“Dim all the lights sweet darling
Cause tonight it’s
all the way, hey baby
Turn up the old victrola
Gonna dance the night away”

(Kallie is doing a sultry thing while Rose appears to be enjoying an orgasm as she dances)

“Love just don’t come easy
No it seldom does
When you find the perfect love
Let it fill you up
Dim all the lights sweet honey
Cause tonight it’s you and me
No need to worry darlin’
Cause it’s for eternity
Love just don’t come easy
This you know I understand
I want to be your woman
If you’ll be my man”

(They had synced up and it looked very erotic)

“Let yourself go freely and I’ll
Show you things that you
have dreamed of
Don’t think that you are dreaming
We found the perfect love
And I am like a cup come fill me up
Dim all the lights sweet darlin’
Cause the night is
on the way, oh baby
Turn up the old Victrola
Gonna dance the night away”

(A musical break, they’re showing a lot of T&A)

“Do what you want
You can use me all you want
Take me bottom to top
Don’t leave anything undone
No, no, no do it tonight
You know the moments are right
Turn my brown body white
Come let’s dim all the lights”

(They are back in synch, now adding some flair to it)

“Dim all the lights sweet darlin’
Cause the night is on
the way, hey baby
Turn up the old Victrola
Gonna dance the
night away, hey baby
Dim all the lights sweet darlin’
Dim all the lights sweet honey...”

I only wish you could have seen what I saw during this. Glowing smiles, jiggling breasts, and two of the hottest redheaded ladies ever enjoying themselves to a disco beat. They were both gasping for air at the end.

“Charles,” Kallie said, “I may have to join you at the gym for a while before I can do that without gasping for oxygen.”

“Me too, Daddy,” Rosie said, not breathing quite as hard as K was.

“Want to do it together, Rose?” K asked her.

“Yes!” she said in return.

“We will work on this ourselves Charles, after we work out for a few weeks. We will let you see it first, in case-we’re-too-hot!” K said touching her panty-covered butt with a finger and going, “Too Hot!”

My dick just twitched showing itself to the ladies. They got into bed and this time; my wife had hold of my pecker.



We all got up to go to the gym. The ladies wore suits covered by a T-shirt and a pair of my sweats. They looked so cute with their hair tied back into matching ponytails.

“What’s going on?” Michael asked as we all entered.

“They decided to get in better shape,” I answered.

“They are already the best-looking women I’ve ever seen,” he said.

“Isn’t that sweet,” Kalista said.

“Focus ladies,” I said as I recommended, they start on the bikes for five minutes for conditioning. They had a little competition going as Michael and I started our usual routine.

After 25 minutes of a few more apparatuses, we all hit the spa. Annie was in it already.

“Why are they here?” she asked.

“Working out for better conditioning,” I answered.

“Oh!” Annie said blushing. That was cute of her.

Rosie and Kallie got on either side of me. Michael and his ‘fiancée’ started making out. K’s hand was on my leg ... Rose had hers down my pants.

It’s good to be the King!


Back in the rooms neither of my ladies were ‘in the mood, ‘ (They gave me a rain check for ‘in a few days’)

Next on the tour was, Oakland, Alameda, San Leandro, and Berkeley. After performing in Richmond, we came back to our hotel and went to bed, starting a much needed four days off.

Rose and Kallie worked feverishly on their own every day on their ‘disco routine.’ We had some fun and polished up some of the more frantic routines.

From there we headed off to Pinole, Martinez, Pleasant Hill and Walnut Creek. During the days off after that, the ladies said that they were ready with the routine. I surprised them by asking to do it in front our group. They had to say “Sure!”

We got a nice room downstairs asking some off-duty hotel employees to come in and enjoy themselves. The ‘Dancin’ Double D-Cups’ were in matching silver sequins dresses cut dangerously low.

I got out in front and announced.

“My wife and daughter were given this musical number to develop into whatever they wanted. They were a bit out of breath at the first rehearsal, but they undertook a cardio-program to get into better shape. Not that they were in bad shape.”

“By all means”, my own son said, ‘They are hot!’

I give you Rosie and Kallie Newman!”

They started with their backs to the audience as the number began ... and their rumps were in perfect rhythm with each other and the music. At the long-held note, they turned around and began a frenetic, but satisfying sequence of leg moves and kicks. It almost felt like a strip number except one was 35, and the other was 18.

I didn’t know where to look. Their synchronous movements were amazing, but the upper portions of the ladies equally danced, but to a different kind of rhythm. Annie was enjoying watching while holding Mike’s hand.

Sammi and Lily just watched and couldn’t believe it. Michael and I had similar problems, but really enjoyed the girls and the dance. The whole experience was amazing. They did the occasional shoulder shrug. All their leg moves were perfectly in sync as the song ended.

We all applauded. The employee’s wolf whistled at both of them. I gave first Kalista and then Rose great big hugs. There were both barely breathing hard. Rose made the point that dancing wasn’t the only thing she was better at. K laughed at that.


We added that ‘bit of raunchiness’ occasionally to the end of our performances. The crowds loved it for many different reasons. From offstage in the wings, Mr. Bublé couldn’t tear himself away from watching it.

Next on our California portion of The Next Generation tour was San Ramon, Dublin, Hayward, Fremont and Pleasanton, usually at a high school or college auditorium. It was so wonderful to see the local people enjoying our show. Some of them had never heard of Charles & Claire or Michael Bublé for that matter. He was making a resurgent name for himself. I was happy for him noting the irony.

In two weeks was Sammi’s birthday, specifically April Fifth. Kalista was responsible for this one. Sammi did so much for us and was very satisfied to stay in the background.

Before that happened, we traveled to Livermore, Manteca, Lodi and Stockton! From there it was Elk Grove, Clarksburg, Tracy, Milpitas, and San Mateo.

Four days off with a birthday to celebrate. I found out from Lily that Sammi’s favorite food was anything Mexican. We went to Rubio’s Mexican Grill and there were balloons all over the place just like I had asked. Sammi was surprised when a Mariachi band came by and played the Mexican birthday song, “Las Mananitas,” followed by “Happy Birthday.”

She was suitably embarrassed, and we ordered lots and lots of fish tacos. They had three kinds, plus we got other things for the youngest that wouldn’t eat fish of any kind. They had steak and chicken tacos. I kept track of time, and we didn’t stay up too late.

After dinner, we headed back to our Holiday Inn to our two suites. There Sammi opened her birthday gifts with Lily announcing each one before her mother could open it. After each was opened the trash was handled; typically, by Claire and X.

When the evening was over, K and I along with Michael and Annie slept in one suite. Rose joined Sammi, and the two littlest for the night.

I was up at five am, getting sick instead of getting ready to work out. After assuring everyone I would live, Michael and Annie went to the workout room together, but alone.

I wondered if Rose would show up or not. She has been lately. I texted her that I wasn’t feeling well and went back to bed. I wasn’t terribly sure if my stomach was settled.

I got a text from her ‘Can I come in your room?’

After saying yes, she knocked on our door. K let her in.

“Oooh daddy. Are you all right?” she asked.

“Something I ate disagreed with me,” I understated.

K was cleaning off my mouth with a moist washcloth. Afterwards, Rosie grabbed hold of me and treated me like a youngster.

“Be gentle with him Rose, he rarely gets sick,” Kallie said getting dressed. “I’m going to check on the little ones for a while. Don’t make too much noise.”


“Oh Rosie, you feel so soft. Thank you!” I said to her touching my face.

“Go brush your teeth daddy, you have stinky breath,” my lusciously alluring 18-year-old daughter said to me.

I decided to take a shower while I was in the bathroom. The hot water felt life affirming, as did the hands on my back. I got hard the second she touched me. After having brushed my teeth in the shower, I turned around and pushed her up against the back wall of the shower raising her up off the ground. Her legs were in the air as I plunged deep to her core.

“Ahhhh god,” she said. “I thought you were sick?”

“I’m feeling better now, like I do every time I get inside you.”

“Fuck me, FUCK ME DADDY!” she said gasping.

No additional words were said or needed. I pumped inside her until I let loose. She felt every one of my spouts. It was either six or seven of them. Her face was glorious as I ravished her. As I let her legs down, I opened the curtain to Kalista, Michael and Annie all having heard and possibly seen our moment of satisfaction.

“Michael,” Annie said, “Why is Charles’ dick so much larger than yours?”

He took her to the other room.

I wrapped myself with the towel, now obviously too late. Both Rose and I were embarrassed a little. I was secretly smiling to myself from what Michael’s girl had said.

Kallie said, “Really? You couldn’t keep from fucking your own daughter in the shower?”

“If you had been here, it would have been both of you K. I’m sorry. I lost track of time. Rose, it has nothing to do with you.”

“Daddy, I wonder if you might not need to fuck Annie,” my daughter said. I felt my dick enlarge.

“I can’t do that. She’s Michael’s fiancée. I could scar her for life,” I said. “Michael would never speak to me again.”

“She’s already fucking Michael three weeks every month. They decided not to do it when she is having her period,” Rosie explained.

“How do you know all of that?” I asked.

“Girls talk about everything, Daddy,” she said reaching inside my towel. “You are hard from the idea of fucking her, aren’t you?”

“Jesus, Rose. Yes, I am, but it can’t happen — no way no how. I might as well fuck Annie while I am at it!”

That got me slaps from both women. “Sorry.”


After getting dressed, I got Michael and Annie alone in our room.

“Kids, I am sorry you saw that. I have been doing that for a while keeping it from you for a reason I don’t seem to remember.”

“We knew that Charles,” Annie said. “My only comment was about why you were bigger than Michael? His is longer, but yours is bigger round.”

He blushed.

“Genetics isn’t as cut and dry as you think Annie. Rose, like you, is on that shot you get every three months. Neither of you can get pregnant, at least until we are through with this tour. There is a slight possibility that Rose and I could produce a baby with defects. So, could you and Michael.”

“If that can happen, why have sex at all?” she questioned.

“Michael can answer that. Are we OK, Annie?”

“Sure thing, Charles,” she said giving me first a hug then a kiss on the lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.