CHARLES, CLAIRE & KALISTA - Cover

CHARLES, CLAIRE & KALISTA

 

Chapter 73

I found Michael already there getting ready to begin his physical routine.

“Michael, the day you spent with Rose ‘talking’ what did you talk about? Did the subject of me come up?”

“Why?” he asked.

“Just had a problem with Kallie, involving Rose ... so?”

“She asked me if she thought you would ... no ... dad, I can’t say those words out loud!”

“Come on Michael, we have always been upfront with each other.”

“She’s still a virgin, dad!”

“Really? I thought you two had at least, attempted intercourse.”

“DAD!”

“Sorry,” I said getting up and going to my first device.

He went to his on the other side of the core device. After a few pull downs, he stopped. “Dad, she wants you to be her first!”

He went back to his reps.

I didn’t say anything out loud in response to that, but Holy Christ ... my daughter wants me to make love to her? There is so much wrong with that sentence, but how different is that from my fucking Claire, Annie and Sarah at the same time. I was even younger than they are right now.

Staying quiet, I steadily went from apparatus to apparatus. I was SO ready for that spa this morning. I glanced over, and a really cute redhead was waiting for me.

I walked over, stripping down to my Speedo. Her arms awaited me, “Daddy, you look so buff in just a suit. I am so turned on right now. What do I do?”

We hugged and gave each other a kiss on the cheek.

Michael came over stripped down and said, “Hi, Sis ... No Annie this morning, darn it. That is one hell of a suit you almost have on. Is it new?”

“I don’t wear it much; it seems to go totally transparent when wet, Michael,” she said looking at me. I saw her give him a look, and he got up and asked, “Are we practicing some dance routines later, Dad?”

“Yeah,” I said wondering what my daughter had in store for me.

Michael left us alone.


“Daddy, do you love me?” she asked crawling up on my lap.

“You know I do, Rosie,” I uttered.

She put one hand on my cheek and the other on the nape of my neck and pulled my lips into hers. The electricity between us was real. I was getting hard quickly which she had to have felt.

We were still kissing when my conscience got the better of me. “Sweetheart, we can’t be caught doing this. I think we both want the same thing, but we must be patient and wait for the opportunity to present itself.”

“Do you mean what I think you mean? You want to fuck me?”

“No, I want to make sweet and glorious love to my oldest daughter, maybe make a day of it as soon as it can be scheduled. We have four days off coming up after Cheyenne, Wyoming. Can you wait that long?”

“If I have to, I will,” she said with her face filling with color.

“How about this. I can also find a song that we can dance to. It can be ‘our song?’” I suggested.

“Yes, Daddy—that would be wonderful,” she said starting another fabulous kiss between us.

“We need to go, before Kalista comes down here and reads me the riot act, all right?”

She got out and gave me her hand to help me. We kissed one last time, as she put on her Charles and Claire Tour T-shirt and, I put on my sweats.

I opened the door, to find Kalista standing and waiting for me ... for us?

I sent Rose in to take a shower, as I got ‘the look’ from my wife.

“Did you fuck her in the spa?”

“Just how much of a deviant do you think I am?” I asked.

“That’s not a denial,” she said raising an eyebrow.

“No, of course not! She’s very vulnerable right now, Kalista. Please ... back off,” I asked, stripping naked and getting a towel around my waist.

“So, you have been thinking with your dick again, it appears,” she said.

“I have got an erection. That’s all!”

“I suppose I can’t complain, with what we were doing while you were married to Claire. There was that time you fucked Sarah then Annie. So now, your own daughter will be just the next notch on your bedpost, I suppose?”

I raised a hand ... realizing that I could have slapped her and hurt her. All I did was wrap my arms around her. We were both crying. Rose was on her way out, so I kissed my wife on the nose, and quickly scooted in as the bathroom door opened.

At least, in here ... I am safe!

****

After our two Helena performances, we went to Billings, Montana, and then cut over to one each in Caspar and Cheyenne, Wyoming.

This was a four-day rest stop coming for our clutch in our last stop in Wyoming, Rock Springs. Lily and the little ones went back in with Sammi. Against her better judgment, Kalista allowed Rose to stay with us in our usual king. Most evenings, Kallie made a point to hold me all night. When she didn’t, Rose was much too willing to accommodate me.

****

With three female dancers, all wishing not to get pregnant, for different reasons, we had three scrip’s depending on the lady involved, to keep them in birth control or Plan B Pills or 2for1Shots, such as Lily and Rose were now on. It meant occasionally stopping by a Walgreens, dropping off a copy of it, to get what we needed. I even gathered up a few three-paks of different sized condoms. Shame on me! My son was looking over the ‘Family Planning Display’ over as well.


The young lady waiting on him either recognized him or was just flirting. He had a cheesy smile on his face as we went back to the car and the hotel.

“She was pretty,” I said.

“Not as pretty as Lily,” he said, “Or Rose—for that matter. Have you been given the ‘all clear’ from Kalista, pop?”

“I don’t have any idea what you are talking about, so don’t ask!”

The rest of the drive was quiet.

As we pulled up, Michael leaned over and asked, “Are we replacing any routines while we’re resting?”

“I think we are, but only a few. Do you have something for you and Annie?” I asked.

“Yeah, how about you? Going to change it up with Kallie or Rose?”

“Probably both. I have a number for me and Rose, but still listening for something for me and my wife to dance to,” I said getting out and divvying up our goodies before we went inside.

“The men ... have returned,” Michael announced.

Kalista apparently couldn’t resist, “I see Michael, but who is the other one?”

That put a soft one over the plate for Rose to hit, “I only see my daddy.” She ran to me giving me a big hug. “Kalista told me that we were replacing some music, is that right?”

“Yup,” I said. “Kalista honey, could you get us a hall in the hotel, please. We’re learning some new dances today!”

As easily as her mother used to do it, we had a nice 30 by 30 room within 15 minutes. Everyone headed on down together.

****

“All right, first is a new piece of music from a group called Loneliness. The song is a Rhumba for Charles and Kalista, and it’s called ‘Across the Dance Floor’ ... Mrs. Newman, if you please?”

She pirouetted into my arms as the music started.

This has got a similar rhythm, but faster than the ‘Falling Slowly’ number from ONCE.

By the time we were three times through it; K and I were spinning, and dancing wonderfully. She put her unique stamp to it, with her balletic styling.

Our private audience loved it; Michael gave me a high-five.

Michael took Annie and announced, “There is a new singer called Chrissy Monroe, blonde and really built, who sings what are called torch songs. She has what is called an alto voice, so everything sounds sexy and sultry. On her debut album is a song that says a lot about how I feel about Lily. It’s called ‘My Life Would be Over Without You’. It’s a waltz.”

He was near tears as he started the song. He certainly is a chip off the old block.

Quickly taking Lily’s hand, and getting into the closed position, and together they had a nice routine in about an hour.

Boy, did that song tell a story about them. I gave him a high-five.

By this time, Rose was rocking on her heels, hoping I had a new song for us to dance to.

I said, “Lastly, there was a wonderful musical way back in the late 60s called FIDDLER ON THE ROOF. A few of its songs have been eternal, but the new, Mostly Brass Orchestra covered one of my favorites. It’s called ‘Do You Love Me’—Rosie, want to learn a new Tango?”

Before I was even through asking the question, she was alongside me ready to dance. I handed the flash drive to Sammi, who put it in and started it, pressing repeat.

It started with a single clarinet, before the brass kicked in, and Rose and I also got into ‘closed position’ just like I taught her when she was only six years old and danced on my shoes ... just like K had so many years before!

She never looked down, keeping her eyes on me. Our minds became one on the dance floor. It felt like Claire was in my arms again, reading my thoughts and anticipating my every move. Two times through, and we had a routine. Rose is certainly ... magical.

The applause was instant as Rose went into Kalista’s arms and said, “Thank you for letting me dance with my daddy.”

“OK, that’s all the dancing for today. Do whatever, just be back at seven pm for dinner, all right?” I said.

Kalista walked up to me and whispering, she said, “I think your daughter wants your attention today. I’ll go off with Sammi, Lily and the little ones. Michael and Annie are on their own. Whatever else you do, tell her that you love her. That worked on me too!”

“You’re all right with this?” I said to her.

“I am fine. You love me, and still want to be married to me?”

“Of course!”

“Good answer,” she said.

Rose was there about ten feet from us, just waiting. Kallie walked by, said something to her that made her smile, then K went on.

I put out my hand to hers; she took me by a single finger, and we walked together, heading to who knows where.

Don’t hate me, Claire!

****

Not wanting the ignominy of someone walking in on us, I first took Rose to lunch. I called it our ‘first date’! She couldn’t stop smiling. After a light meal, we walked together, arm in arm.

I found a nice and quaint bed and breakfast.

Fortunately, the young man helping us didn’t recognize us. I told him our luggage was lost, and he gave us a room without any trouble.

“We’re on our honeymoon,” my redheaded fully armed Venus de Milo, said with a grin.

I paid with cash, and he gave us a key to our room.

Suddenly, this all felt real. I looked at Rose and her face told me to proceed. I opened the door and it was rather impressive.

Sarah had often wanted us to stay at the occasional B&B, they appear to be much more pleasant. Rose walked in and was in a moment of rapture it seemed as she pulled me in. I closed and locked the door, then we started a kiss.

This was like no kiss we had had before. Her mouth melted into mine. Our tongues played ‘tonsil hockey’ with each other, and the distance between our hips closed to nothing. I moved my right hand to her butt cheek. Despite our mouths being connected, I heard an “Ohhhhh, Daddy,” from my daughter.

Her hands got busy unbuttoning my shirt. Our kiss broke apart for a moment. I began to pull my shirt from my pants, and Rose put her hands under my shirt.

God almighty, her touch was like an electrical charge, a charge that went straight to my groin.

I saw her carefully removing her skirt. I just watched as this teenage beauty took my breath away. Her likeness to her mother was not lost on me. I went back to removing my clothes, stopping when I only had boxers left to remove. I had laid out my clothes to keep wrinkles to a minimum.

I moved my hands in an effort to help her, but she looked at me, and said, “I have been dressing and undressing myself for a long time. Have some patience, we have hours, don’t we, Daddy?”

I looked at my watch and said, “Yes, of course we do—Sorry beautiful, I am just really anxious about this.”

“Daddy, I know every woman you have made love to over the years. Aren’t I just another one to you?”

Her smile was so naughty.

“There, all I have is my bra and panty ... now what, Daddy?”

“You are not just a conquest for me, Rosie. I love you deeply. Didn’t that dance we did earlier tell you something about, how we feel about each other?”

“What I feel for you is so different than what I feel for Michael. We had a fling, but it wasn’t ever more than kissing. I am still a virgin, Daddy!”

“I know honey, so was Claire and Kalista. I know how to protect you, so you don’t hate me or anyone after we do what we seem pre-ordained to do.”

Instead of talking anymore, Rose got up on the bed and motioned me to join her. I was trying my best to control my urges, and I lay next to her.

“I remember Sarah was an ‘E-cup’ before she passed. Whereabouts are you on your goal to pass her?” I asked.

She looked over at me and asked, “Do I look like I am bigger than Sarah?”

“Rosie, come on?”

“I am officially a 37DD. She was a 36E. Most of the bra companies have different brands and they all basically do the same thing. The bra company I get my bras from is called Bravissimo. It’s in the UK somewhere. USA companies only make even numbered sizes. If I grow larger, I have some ‘E’s’ to change to. They make them all the way to a 44 ‘K-Cup’.”

“Really?” I said.

“Are you through asking about my underwear? I’d like you to take my bra off of me, and maybe start playing with my tits,” she asked.

I did and after I undid her snaps in back. She pulled her bra away, and I was in awe of those two magnificent mammillae, now in front of me. I leaned towards her and put my lips over the closest nipple which looked as hard as a pencil eraser.

She seemed quite intimidated by this but laid back and invited me to do more. I put my fingers on the other one, and she simply took a deep breath, “Oh Daddy, that is remarkable how good it feels. Go ahead, have fun with my funbags!”

I crawled over to where I was practically on top of her and began a very thorough tonguing of her entire breast finishing with my teeth on her nipple.

“Do the other one, oh please, Daddy, do the other one!”

I did as asked finishing with the bite of the nipple, and then I moved my lips to hers, giving her a finishing open-mouth kiss as loving as I knew how.

She was trembling beneath me, which I let happen as long as she wanted. After our kiss was stopped for lack of air, she saw me drifting down below her breasts. I stopped to give her bellybutton some attention.


Back when she was little, I would often give her tummy a raspberry, making a farting sound, to which she giggled endlessly. This was similar, but directly over her bellybutton, to which she took a halting deep breath in preparation for where I was going next.

She knew where I was heading, but she waited for me. I took the sides of her matching panties by my hands and very slowly, pulled them down. She shaved for me; my little girl took the time to shave her pussy for her Daddy. Wow!

“Do you like it, Daddy?”

She could say absolutely anything to me, as long as she included the word Daddy at least once, she was doing it on purpose, and she knew that I knew that she knew how it affected me. Did that make sense?

“It is the prettiest pussy I have seen in a very long time. Can I lick it, Rosie?”

Another tremor came from her. I could do almost the same thing, using Rosie that she did to me.

“P-p-please do, Charles ... tell me how I taste.”

Now she’s pulling out the ‘Charles’ name. She’s been listening to my stories about Claire and the gang and realized the right time to call me by my first name.

I pulled her panties all the way down her legs, throwing them on her stack of clothing. I came back up to her pussy, this time pulling her legs apart.

“Don’t break my hymen with your tongue, I want your fat dick instead ... Daddy!”

“Honey, you got that shot. I have Plan B pills and condoms. Tell me how you want me to proceed?” I said.

“How about, we do things... ‘bareback’, then I’ll take a Plan B pill later, if you want me to?”

I raised my entire body and got on my knees. “Thank you, Rose. That’s what I wanted also. However, it had to be your decision.”

Her head was laying on two pillows, so she could see what I was preparing to do. I put my hand on myself to make sure I was firm enough to make love to my little girl.

I was getting hard, really hard. Her eyes got big as I got ready to break through her defenses. I poised myself at the ready.

“Last chance to stop me, Rose. Are you ready to join the world of sexually active people?”

“Only if it’s you ... Daddy!”

To me that meant to proceed, and I pushed inside, feeling her maidenhead tear away. The look on her face went from worry, to distress and finishing with an extraordinary smile. I went all the way in, leaning over her. She gave me a kiss, and I started to make love to her at the same time, “Aaaaugh, so good ... so deep ... so great!”

My usual almost eight inches felt like much more as I got all the way inside my daughter. She was enjoying herself, as it should be. We kissed and fucked at the same time, she started to push when I pulled and pulled when I pushed. She was a natural at this, just like her mother was. The football is in the end zone!

I could literally cum whenever I wanted, but she needed her first time to be ‘larger than life’. I got back on my knees again, just fucking away. Her arms and her face were a joy to watch during all of this. She was smiling and grimacing a little. Her eyes popped open catching mine.

She mouthed ‘hello’ to me. I did the same back to her. I leaned a little forward and put each hand on a breast and sped up. She liked that a lot.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.