Country Boy, City Girl - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 45

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 45 - A boy who moves from rural Idaho to the big city of Los Angeles, and gets more than he expected. Can a country boy handle the way that big city girls behave? This is a long story with a lot of build up, but also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   GameLit   School   Sharing   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

That weekend was kind of a lazy one. On Saturday I had dinner with Linda and Rosie, and we only kissed for a bit before I headed home. Then on Sunday, Linda told me she was really crampy and grumpy as it was “that time”, so she begged out on our date that night. I told her I understood, and I said that I loved her and encouraged her to go and spend a few hours in the bath.

But I still made good use of the time. I spent the weekend mostly working on the new adventure I was going to put everybody through. I also had to make a slew of new monsters for them to fight, magic items, spells, and a slew of new charts.

On Tuesday, I called before heading over to pick up Mandy. Linda met me at the door and gave me a big kiss, then tried to apologize for the last few days. “Baby, there is no need to apologize, ever. You were not feeling up to it, and I understand. I’m just glad you are feeling better.”

“Yeah, much better, thanks. I think I spent most of the last two days in the bath, this is really a heavy month for me. Of course, maybe it has something to do with the day before, you really gave me a workout that night.” She giggled and kissed me again as Mandy came out.

Wow, if I did not know better I really would think this was an actual date. Mandy was wearing this thin white spaghetti strap top, and it showed a decent amount of cleavage. And her denim skirt was so short it was only a few inches below her panties. I whistled softly, and went up to kiss her cheek. Mandy glowed, and with hugs to Linda we got in the truck and headed off.

First, we decided to hit the zoo, since it was still cool outside and we did not want to do that in the middle of the day. We had a lot of fun, holding hands and looking at all the animals. And as we did, she told me about her and Harry. It seems that now she was wishing she had taken things a bit slower. It was not long into their dating that she started to give him handjobs and then blowjobs. “I mean, I like doing it Pete, but it feels like we have gone so fast. And I like when he touches me, but he just can’t quite seem to get it right, ya know?” I got us each some ice cream, and we sat at a table under a tree with nobody around. I nodded, and suggested she try showing him what to do. “What, like, actually show him?”

“Well, yeah. Or you can just take his hand and use it to show what you like. With us, you girls got it easy. Everything it right there in the open, and it is not hard to figure out what we like. On girls, well, you are a lot more complex. All those folds, and bits and pieces, we are not sure what to do at first. The natural instinct is to just put our fingers in the hole, and I know that is not all that girls need.”

She giggled a bit, then looked thoughtful. “How did you learn then? Linda has told me some, and apparently you knew what needed to be done.”

“Well, I was lucky. I had a brief fling with an older gal, and she actually took my hand in hers and showed me exactly what was where, and how to touch her. And then there was Kim, she largely did the same thing. Try doing that with Harry, guide him and show him what you like. If he refuses, then you may want to rethink things.”

She nodded, a thoughtful look on her face. “And Mandy, you should never ever be afraid to just say no to something. Since the first time Linda and I met, that has always been our rule. Whenever she says no, it means no to me and I stop. If Harry or any other guy can not respect your limits, I say dump them. They are only after sex, and likely do not really care about you. Only what you have to offer them.”

“Pete, what do you mean? Sometimes I like when he does other things.”

“Of course, that is a lot of why we do things like that, we enjoy them. Hmm, here, let me try something. Come here a moment.”

I had Mandy stand in front of me, and we started to hug. I moved my hands slowly up and down her side, and she sighed softly. “OK, now you know I like doing this with Linda, and even with Holly when the two of us dated. And I enjoy even touching like this, it is very nice and relaxing.” Mandy sighed softly, and nodded against my chest, saying it did feel nice.

“OK, now if I was going to go further, I might try this.” And I moved my hands up under her armpit, letting my thumb reach forward and press against the sides of her breasts. She tensed up a moment, then relaxed. But her breathing got a bit deeper.

“There, notice how you tensed up for a moment? That tells me without words ‘I’m not comfortable with this, no more.’ But then you relaxed, and that tells me ‘I like this, you can continue’.” I let my thumbs very gently caress the sides of her breasts, and her sigh was almost a soft moan.

“Now, tense your arms again, yes, perfect. If you were doing this and he continued to try and touch you, that to me would be going against your wishes. You are sending a signal to stop, but he is trying to do it anyways. It is natural for a guy to try and touch a sexy girl, but he should also realize it is her body, and she has total say over what is done to it.”

“Pete, am I really a sexy girl?” she asked, almost a whisper.

“Mandy, you are amazingly sexy. And smart. And you are a great skater and a really funny girl. If I was not with Linda I would love to feel you up, trust me there. But feel free to ask your sister if you have not already, or Holly. I fully respect any boundaries the girl I am with sets. And while I might try to push a little, I back off immediately when I know they are not wanted.”

She pulled me in tight and gave me a huge hug, and then kissed my cheek and thanked me. Then hand in hand we continued going through the zoo. We finished and it was time for lunch, so we stopped at a Mexican place and got two quesadillas and sat in the air conditioning and chatted. And it seems like Mandy was not real happy with Harry.

We finished our meal and I got us refills and we talked some more. It seems that he was starting to get a bit pushy towards actually having sex, and she was in no way ready. “I mean, yeah, I want too, ya know? Sometimes it is like that is all I can think about. But I’m just not ready, ya know? It’s like I’m seriously mental sometimes that way! My body is almost screaming for more, and part of my mind is asking for more. But the other part of my mind is saying ‘not yet’.”

I laughed softly. “Mandy, that’s natural. Here, let’s head to the observatory and we can talk some more.”

On the drive, I asked her if she was on the pill, and she said no. “OK, then you might want to have a talk with your mom. And trust me, Rosie will probably be more cool with this than you think. Are you starting to actually think about having sex sometime?” She nodded. “OK, this year, next year, year after that?”

“Oh no, not this year. Next, maybe. After that, I don’t know.”

“OK, then tell her that. And maybe ask if you can get an IUD. That way you are also protected in case you are ever raped, as well as just being protected in the event things get carried away. And there are no hormones, unlike the pill.”

When we got out at the Observatory at the top of the hill, this time we walked through the exhibits with our arms around each other’s waist. I rested my hand on her hip, and we marveled at all the displays and exhibits. And I had to admit she was really great to hold in this way.

Once we finished we drove to the back side again, and visited Travel Town. There were a bunch of train engines and cars here, and we had a great time wandering through them. We even took a break, and Mandy had me lean against a tree and she wrapped her arms around me, holding me tight as we just hugged and relaxed. Finally, she kissed my cheek, and shortly after we decided to get some dinner and I would take her home. And on the way, she smiled, and said “Thanks Pete, this has been amazing. I wish every date could be just this relaxing and fun.”

“Well Mandy, they can be. You know Linda and I fool around, sometimes a lot. But we also mostly just do things like this. Hang out at my place and watch a movie, go to the park and just walk around talking. Sometimes we even just go skating or watch a movie then I drop her off at home, nothing but having a few kisses. Not every time we are together has to be about sex.”

“Yeah, I think I get that now. Honestly, it felt kinda sexy being with you today, and I could feel you watching me and it felt nice. But it was not like you were undressing me with your eyes, or trying to grope me all the time.”

I grinned, and reached over and took her hand and squeezed. “Well, you are sexy. And if not for Linda, seeing you in that outfit would only not make me notice if I was dead. Seeing your body like this in that dress, you are like a wet dream Mandy. If you did not notice, every time you got on a train, I made sure to be behind you. Not just to be a gentleman in case you slipped, but because it also let me see your ass as you did. I love your sister, but I’m not dead. I like to see a sexy girl’s ass, and you have a nice tight one.”

“Oh no, it’s too big!” she lightly whined.

“Not at all! Your hips are a bit big, that is just how you are built. But your actual ass, it’s perfect. In this you do have your sister beat hands down. Her ass and hips are nice, but really on the small side. You have hips that look like they were meant to be grabbed, and an ass that matches. And those yellow panties look really cute on you.”

She squawked at that, and yelled my name. “Shush, you know you wanted me to see. Otherwise you would not have worn that dress. I’m not saying you have been offering your ass to me today, but you dressed like that so you could be admired. And I’m mature enough to admire it, but not feel the need to grab it or try to make an ass out of myself. The same with that bra, it’s thin and does not hide much, I could see your nipples get hard a few times. Same thing, I can admire your breasts, and not have the need to actually touch them.”

She nodded, and squeezed my hand. “So let’s go get some dinner, then I will take you home, OK?” She grinned, and soon we were at an Italian place I found in North Hollywood, and as we still had time afterwards an arcade nearby. We played a few games for an hour or so, and it was just getting dark as we got into my truck. I was about to start it up, and she told me to wait.

“Pete, Linda told me to tell you this was no different than us in a hotel, same rules. Is that OK?” She looked into my eyes and moved closer, and I smiled. I moved into the center of the bench seat and slipped her into my lap. My arms went around her waist, and her arms went around my neck as our lips met in a kiss.

We kissed for maybe 15 minutes, her bottom grinding lightly into my lap, and she was obviously pressing her breasts into my chest as our tongues lightly caressed each other. I felt her fingers playing with the hair on my neck, and I lowered one hand to caress the lovely ass I had been admiring all day. But neither of us went any further, this was all completely within the rules we had all set up.

Finally, we broke the kiss, and I lightly kissed her neck as she whispered that had been amazing. “You know, after you guys go to Detroit, I’m going out one last time with Harry. I think I’m gonna tell him it is over between us. He deserves to be told in person, and not over the phone. But after today, I realize you’re right. You treated me so much better than he ever did. And I can tell it was for me because you like being with me. Not because you were hoping to get something from me by being nice.”

“Mandy, if that is what you think is right, you have my support. Always. And you’re going to be in High School next year, so you are gonna be meeting an entirely new group of guys. But this time, try taking it slower sweetie, OK? If you want suggestions, try asking Holly. She might be a better role model than your sister in that area.”

“Yeah, you two did date. Pete, I know a bit, but can I ask how fast you two went?”

We exchanged a long soft kiss, and she slipped back into her seat. “Sure, not a problem. Let’s see, after the first date we gently kissed each other’s cheek. The second and third date, it ended a bit more tamely than our kiss here tonight. Our fourth and fifth dates, it was making out pretty much like we just did here. And at the end of the fifth, my hand was on at the very top of her ass, right at the panty line. On the sixth and seventh, I did grope her butt, and got a little side boob. But but both times she tightened her arm, and I never tried again. Overall, I think we had maybe ten dates that were us as a couple. And none of them ever went father than we have done today.”

“Wow, that is amazingly slow. How did you guys handle that?”

I grinned, and gave her a chuckle. “Well, I don’t know about Holly, you would have to ask her that. But for me it was with a lot of post-date masturbation.” Amanda gave an almost gasp, then giggled. “But feel free to ask Holly about what she thought. And while I have never asked her, I would at least like to hope it was somewhat the same with her afterwards.”

“Well, trust me when I say it probably was. Pete, I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m, ah, wet. And if Holly was anything after a date like I am now, she probably did the same thing I will when I go to bed tonight.”

I grinned, and took her hand in mine and squeezed. “And it will be the same thing I will be doing when I get home.”

“What, you are not going out with Linda afterwards?”

“Nope, because this day was about you not Linda. It would not be right if I spent the day with you, then took off with your sister. Mandy, that would almost be like I was using you, ya see? As well as using your sister. Go out with you, get turned on, then use her to get relief. I would never do that to you, and I would never do that to your sister.”

She actually started to cry! I asked her what was wrong, and she said that was such an amazing thing to say, that I was thinking of both of them. “Well of course, I love your sister, and I love you. That will never change, no matter what. I will always respect each of you for yourselves, and never try to use one of you to get something from the other.”

When we got to her house I walked her to the front door, then we spent minutes kissing. No tongues this time, just holding each other close as our lips caressed. Then she opened the door, and I saw Linda sitting on the couch. We exchanged a small wave, and she grinned as Mandy went inside and with a smile closed the door.

I went home, and it went just as I suspected. I went up to my room, and went into my closet and got out a tape. I got naked and got onto my bed, putting in “Angel On Fire”. I laid in bed and masturbated for about a half-hour, finally cumming as I watched a scene with the lead actress masturbating. And the image I had in my mind was not of the actress in the movie doing it in the shower, but of Mandy.

Finally, it was game day. I did a few more finishing touches, and went to pick up Linda. At 4 Peggy and Mandy arrived with Mike, then a few minutes later Holly and Jack. We settled down, and I handed each of them a character sheet, telling them they were free to exchange them as they wished. But knowing their likes by now they were all happy with them, and I started the introduction. And I was only a few minutes in when Holly exclaimed “Pete, what the fuck is this?”

I grinned, and said “Well, as I already said. This is a quest to find the Enchanted Dildo of Seduction. Have you not been paying attention, Areola?”

She looked dumbstruck, and Linda and Mandy both broke out in giggles. “Wait, I mean, I thought that was like a typo or something. Like your fat fingers hit the wrong key.”

“Oh no, I know the difference between Ariel and Areola. Now relax, and let’s get started.” By the time of the first fight, they realized that this was entirely different. The Harpies were graphically described, complete with how large and firm their breasts were, and how hard and fat their nipples were. And I had all the male characters make a saving throw. Jack failed his, and was only able to stand dumbfounded and stare at their breasts, rubbing himself through his armor.

And at the second encounter, the females had a similar reaction to the Minotaur, which I described fully, complete with his two foot long cock. Linda failed all of her willpower rolls, and her character sat on the ground and masturbated as the rest of the party fought it.

She was beet red at the end of the encounter, as I had her make yet another saving throw with an increasing penalty each melee round. And I described her orgasm when she finally failed it and had an orgasm right there on the floor.

We took a break, and everybody was now wondering exactly in the hell we were playing. I just grinned. “Honestly, this is yet another of my stupid-silly ideas.” I pointed to Peggy and Mandy, and said “I have been watching these two flirt with guys in every campaign they have been on, if they were not flirting with each other. I just decided what the hell, why not make an actual sex dungeon? Every monster has a sex appeal rating, and if it is of the type that appeals to a character, there is a chance they will lose all control and want to even go so far as fuck them.”

“Pete, that’s sick!” Peggy exclaimed, but she also giggled. “And what if the character was homosexual?”

“Well, for this I just assumed everybody was straight. But hey, if you want to be a lesbian, go ahead. Then the Harpies will affect you, and the Minotaur will not. But be careful, if you decide to be bisexual, then all of the monsters of every sex will have that effect on you.”

Mandy giggled at that, and said “Well, why not? Pete, for the rest of this adventure, my Ranger is bisexual.” We all laughed, and continued the game.

The next encounter was a band of kobolds, and this time Mandy failed her saving throws. She was soon kneeling on the ground masturbating as outnumbered four to one the party was swarmed. I had a few reaction checks, and two of the monsters noticed Mandy’s Ranger. Two rounds into the combat, and Mandy had been entered from behind. And one of the kobolds was happily pumping away in her as the other was molesting her breasts. That only lasted three rounds and the one in her had just finished and they were swapping places when the rest of the combat ended and Linda came up and dispatched the last two who had been molesting her sister.

Mandy was alternating between being furious at me, and laughing up a storm. “Like oh my god Pete, oh my god! I just lost my cherry to a fucking pair of kobolds! And do I actually have kobold spunk dripping out of me like you said?”

“Yep. Which until you can wash yourself off will give you a -1 to any dexterity checks for the next three hours.”

Finally, they finished the quest after several more encounters. Which included one which had Mandy trying to molest a female orc. And in the final room Mike laughing as his character failed a roll, and was happily pumping away inside of a Vampire, as at the same time he was trying to keep his body away from her fangs. And he actually cursed when Peggy came up and killed it, complaining that she should have waited at least two or three more rounds first.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.