On Line Lovers Meet - Cover

On Line Lovers Meet

Copyright© 2020 by vastie smith

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After a year of talking and sending photos Terry (TJ) meets her lover and can't wait to have oral sex with him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Small Breasts  

It was around 4 AM when Terry (TJ) woke up. She at first wasn’t sure where she was, but then she looked at the big picture window with the curtains drawn back, and she could still see the lights of Vegas burning brightly. Seems they are right, Vegas never sleeps.

Becoming more awake she realized she was still completely nude, and uncovered. She looked to her left and saw another body, a body of the man who was now her lover. He was nude too and seemed to be laying in a reverse position than she was. His head rested next to her thigh. As she sat up, he rolled to his side and kissed her thigh few times. He never opened his eyes.

Terry smiled and moved to her side so she was facing his body. In this position her vagina was right in front of his face. She watched him and saw he took a deep breath inhaling her musk. Then he kissed her shaved pussy and she pushed it closer to his mouth! “Lick me again baby. Lick me again” she told him in a husky voice full of passion and need.

His soft cock lay on his thigh. To entice him she took his cock in her hand and began to stroke him. His cock jumped and moved growing harder. His lips came in contact with her pussy again and this time he began to use his fingers to open the lip and give his tongue access to her slit.

As she bent her knee, she opened them giving him access to her entire pussy. He licked her once, twice, and started a slow pleasurable stimulation to her body. “Muumuu that feels wonderful” Terry whispered as she felt his mouth working on her more now.

She spread her thighs wide still and he moved over her pushing her on to her back and so that his cock was facing her mouth and his face was now between her thighs and buried in her cunt. It was fantastic. They loved each other’s sex and gave pleasure to each other with their mouths and s tongues. “Yes baby! Suck it, suck my dick and then let me fuck you again! I wanted this for so long!” he said as he began to pump his cock in her mouth!

She sucked in about 3 inches of his hard shaft into her mouth as the head just touched the back of her throat. Terry began to lick and rolled her tongue over the shaft and when he pulled out again, she licked and rolled that tongue around the cock head making him sigh and moan. She did that to him again and again as he used his fingers to penetrate her pussy hole and used his tongue to fucked her. She began to lift her pelvis in unison with his movements as she began to use his tongue and fingers to fuck her pussy. She needed to cum again and he was great at pleasing her and making her cum again and again.

As Terry began to lift her hips higher and higher trying to get his tongue and fingers deeper into her hole, she felt her body begin to climax. She cried out as the feeling took over her.

She used her hand to pump his cock as she sucked harder and harder trying to make him cum in her mouth! She wanted to taste his thick warm cum as he pumped it out of his cock head. Give me its baby! Cum for me. Let me drink it all”, TJ almost screamed and cried out the words.

As he pushed his cock deeper into her mouth, he felt the wonderful stimulation of orgasm and as he did, he told her: “Here it comes Terry, eat it, drain me. Suck it all out of me baby. Suck harder!! Suck, SUCK, SUCK IT! Ahh yes!! YES! OH, FUCK YES!”

Terry knew he was about to cum, and then he did. She could feel his cock throb and grow harder and hotter. She could feel the shots of cum pumping thru his shaft as she held the cock and sucked just the head now. It was like a fire hose as shots of thick white cum flew from the open in his cock head directly into her mouth! She usually didn’t drink cum when she sucked a cock, but the feeling between them was so erotic and sexual, she didn’t care. She wanted to do this for him because she knew it would feel better sucking the cock head as he let his load go and he was cummings. He moaned and cried out as the pleasure was just too much to remain quiet.

She smiled as her mouth filled with her lover’s cum and she knew he was really enjoying it. She drank it down swallowing once, twice before the flood turned into a few drops falling into her mouth! She had done it; she had drained him. She owed him for the oral he had given her twice now and she was sure he would give her more as their weekend continued. Once he was drained his cock began to deflate as he rolled then both over and with his face still between her legs, he moved his body around and lifted her legs over her head and he began to feast on her cunt. His arms were wrapped around her thighs and he bent her over so her knees were pressed into her tits and her feet were over her head.

As her holes came into full view, he used his tongue and licked from her ass hole to the top of her pussy slit. When he got to her clit, he wrapped his lips around it and sucked! As he did his tongue touched it and he felt her lift her ass up off the bed and he felt her thighs squeeze his head. Her hands came down and held his head pulling on his head placing it exactly where she wanted and needed it.

As she began to cum her juices flooded her vagina and coated his face as she held him pressing his face tightly against her cunt. She thrusted and pumped as she began to fuck herself on his mouth. Again, and again she rammed her cunt into his mouth! He sucked on her like he was trying to get all of her sex into his mouth! The pleasure was so special she screamed with the delight he gave her.

And, the pleasures just kept coming as he never let up, he never moved his mouth off of her pussy. Just when she felt it wasn’t anything better in the world, he pushed two fingers into her hole as he kept his mouth on her clit. She cried out again and arched her back. TJ threw her head back and let her body take control as her hips pumped and pumped fucking her pussy on his fingers and mouth!

Her body released her juices again coating his face and flooding his mouth! He drank it down just like she had taken his cum minutes ago. She was now pulling his face trying to get him to release her clit. But he only removed his lips for a few seconds. It was time enough to look at her. He smiled as he wiped his face with his hand removing some of her wetness. She smiled back and asked him if she tasted good. “Better than good TJ, you are delicious” and he bent and kissed her hole again. He took another long smell and inhaled her musk one more time before he came back up. He rubbed her slit with his semi-hard cock head as he watched her body jump when it touched her clit. He kept doing that until she told him to put it in.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.