On Line Lovers Meet - Cover

On Line Lovers Meet

Copyright© 2020 by vastie smith

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After a year of talking and sending photos Terry (TJ) meets her lover and can't wait to have oral sex with him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Small Breasts  

Terry drifted off to sleep for a moment or two from the pure joy of the sex she had received from her internet man. He lay there next to her with his eyes close and he too looked like he was sleeping. He was on his back with his head resting on his hands and his arms and legs open.

His cock, wet with her juices and his cum, was semi deflated. It was lying flat on his pelvis and measured about 3 inches long. It was not as thick as it was when it was inside her pussy. Still she smiled looking at it all wet and sticky with their combined juices.

She remembered the photo he sent her and her reply that she didn’t like photos, she wanted to see a real cock, his cock. Now lying right there right next to on the bed she saw it was soft and still deflating. She remembered how it looked seconds before it entered her love hole. It was hard as a rock over six inches long and thick as any she had ever had inside her, she liked how it looked in both sizes. She couldn’t wait to fuck him again.

She looked over at his face and smiled. He had a nice body, not a body that was worked out for hours every day. But there was no big belly and his arms and legs had good firm hard muscular like a runner or swimmer. His legs were not covered with a lot of hair either and there was none on his chest. He wasn’t hairy and that was a good thing for her. She didn’t really like hairy men.

Thinking of the things they had already done; she touched her pussy and felt the wetness on and around it. He had cum in her and gave her a pretty large load. He also had licked her pussy to just like he promised and she had loved it. He kept his promise and made her cum, something that never had been done to her before. She had never had oral sex where a man stayed between her open thighs and eat her hot pussy until she pushed him away.

Terry knew the weekend had just begun and she knew the sex would be better and longer and there would be more oral coming. He had promised her that and she loved the idea of his mouth locked onto her pussy hole and his face between her wide open thighs and buried in her pussy. She smiled as she remembered how he licked her and sucked on her and then used his fingers to finish her off for the second time making her cum twice. God that felt amazing!

Terry rolled to her side and watched his chest rise and fall, was he sleeping? She wasn’t sure. She lifted her right thigh and laid it over his body. Her pussy was now touching his upper thigh, pelvis and his soft cock. He moaned and then opened his eyes and looked at her. He smiled which made her smile. “How are you? Everything OK baby?”, he asked?

She moved close to him rubbing her wet vagina up his leg and over his cock. It was touching her wetness and he smiled as he reached for her and pulled her over him so her body was top of his. He pulled her up and his cock was now touching her pussy hole. It was still soft but when it touched her pussy, she felt it jump a little. She knew he felt her hot wet cunt now over his cock and balls.

She kissed him and they made out a little, with his hands moving down her body and cupping her round full ass. Terry had the type of ass that was made for child birth. It was not a teenager’s skinny ass nor was it a fat woman’s ass. It was full and round and felt as good as it looked to him.

He used his hands to pull on it and rubbed it and played with the twin globes. He spread her ass cheeks and ran his fingers down between them as far as he could reach. They touched her ass hole and her pussy. He spread the lips of her pussy too. He rubbed and played with both her holes as she continued to drip his cum out over his hardening cock. “You feel amazing TJ”, he whispered in her ear. She moaned a little softly as she kissed and used her tongue to tease his mouth and neck.

She smiled into his eyes as she opened her thighs wider and his cock now was able to touch her entire slit as it laid against it. She began to slide up and down dry humping him as he pushed up and made his cock rub her slit. He knew she liked that and he pulled on her ass spreading her opening more.

He used his index finger to rub her ass hole. He even pushed it against her opening. She lifted and his cock came up between them. She sat back down and dried humped him as he kissed her and played with her ass.

He lifted her front and cupped her tits as they came in view. She moved them higher and he started to suck on them as she continued to hump him. Going from one tit to the other with his mouth she loved the feeling. Her pussy rotated and made their wetness apply a stimulation game with his cock and her cunt! The feeling for both of them was extremely sexual and erotic.

He pulled her down on top of him harder and said: “I want to eat your pussy again Terry. I want to watch you cum for me”.

She smiled and told him she was extremely messy down there. He said he didn’t care. He wanted to give her what she wanted and needed so badly. Again, TJ told him she wanted to shower first and that they both could shower together then come back to bed. She suggested they use the other bed in the room since the bed they had sex on was wet and sticky! She told him: I want it to be good for both of us when you do me.”

He finally agreed and she rolled off of him and stood. He came up to her and as she looked up into his eyes, he pulled her to him and they merged their bodies and kissed as his hard cock poked her. She reached for it and held it in her hand. It was throbbing hard. She couldn’t help but smile knowing he was ready to fuck her again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.