On Line Lovers Meet - Cover

On Line Lovers Meet

Copyright© 2020 by vastie smith

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After a year of talking and sending photos Terry (TJ) meets her lover and can't wait to have oral sex with him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Small Breasts  

Her name was Terry and she was about to meet the man she had talked, then began to teased, enjoyed masturbating with and fantasized about for over a year. They had met on line at first writing and reading sexual stories on a web site.

They talked and talked and finally she set him a photo of herself, clothed. Then another one and then a set of them. Again all clothed. Over the many months that followed, he had asked, then begged for a photo of her in a bathing suit or nightie, even shorts, something sexy that showed off more of her figured.

She finally sent him a shot of her nude from the top down to her waist. Standing facing the camera, and next to a mirror, both breasts and nipples showing was one of the things he had asked for ... PERFECT! He loved it and told her overwhelming her with words of how beautiful she looked. She loved it all. But, then he asked for more.

Terry told him that it was the only photo she had, there were no more. He continued to ask for more like any man would and sent her one of his cock. It wasn’t a huge cock, a little more than 6 inches but it was hard and thick and she felt it was long. It was actually throbbing when he took the shot and told her he was looking at her photo. He was.

He asked her to use her phone camera and send him another nude photo. He wanted to see the rest of her body, all of it. But, he told her he really wanted to see between her shapely thighs and see her pussy which she had told him was shaved completely! They were very comfortable with each other now, and could talk just like that with each other.

She loved how excited he was and loved the idea of him jerking off looking at her one topless photos. She wanted to send him more but hesitated because she didn’t want him to think she was that easy! She wanted him to work for any more photos.

Terry actually loved fucking! But she never seem to get enough from her husband. Over the years she had always wanted more. She really loved the idea of how he told her he would lick her pussy and eat her into orgasms not one but many! It was getting to her.

She knew she was going to send him more shots. She just wanted him to ask and beg a little more. He was in LUST! She knew it and was now masturbating to the vision of him eating her out again and again. She also didn’t throw away that cock photo he had sent her. Terry had a bunch of toys and used them to achieve orgasm while thinking of the oral sex he promised her and looking at that hard cock.

Terry told him she wasn’t interested in seeing a man’s cock unless it was a real one and in person. But she did finally send him another photo of her in her a new sexy bra and panties she purchased just for the photo. It excited him tremendously and he told her. He asked again for the 100th time if she would pose for him in different positions wearing things like the bra and panties or a bathing suit, etc. He needed to see more of her. She sent him three more shots in different bra and panties. Finally she began to be interested in doing just that, posing for him. It felt sexy and exciting showing him her body covered and somewhat uncovered, just a little. They were teasing photos, Photos that would drive him crazy. She loved it and loved hearing how he loved the shots. They began to get a little more sexy over time.

She was now sending shots of her at home, at work and even in the lady’s room at work. He was ecstatic since she sent him shots of what she wore at work. Then she sent him photos of her bra and panties under her work outfit. She sometimes cupped her breasts or took a photo under the desk legs wide open. But so far she never showed her vagina or any more nude photos. She was however posing for him and in different underwear and in positions he asked to make for him.

She even send him shots showing more of her top or bottom, dressed in something sexual but posing sexual. Then she sent him even more erotic, even more sexual photos of her squeezing her breasts or close ups of her just barely covered nipples or the crotch shots of her panties with her legs wide open. She would open her thighs wide wearing the smallest pair of panties she could find on line or in a store.

Finally after begging her even more, she sent him one shot with three fingers covering her pussy slit with no panties on at all. He could see all of her except that slit which was what he wanted, what he needed and hungered for over the months. He needed to see her cunt.

Terry always made sure she covered her pussy completely so he didn’t see it, more like a super fun exciting teasing game for her. It excited her reading how much he loved seeing her body and how hard his cock was every night when he looked at her and jerked off.

He kept asking for a photo that showed her pussy and asked her to spread her pussy lips so he could see the pink inside. He wanted to see into her actual pussy hole. She hesitated but the feeling of sending him one was becoming more and more exciting for her now. She was going to do it!

Then one day she did it. She sent him a close up of her pussy with her thighs open so he could see the slit. She was completely shaved and it looked delicious to him. He told her so. He begged her to open the lips of her vagina and she did it. She told him it upset her and that she kept telling him she had no more modesty now he had seen all of her and she was really embarrassed.

He told her she was the most lovely woman he had ever seen and how her open pussy made him cum just touching his cock that night thinking of it filling her. He told her he had jerked off multiple times during the day and night looking at her and how he wished he could make love to her. They talked and talked and she felt better about opening herself to him like she did.

They had started to developed a very heavy sexual relationship now with her showing her body to him. The flood gates had opened and she sent him more of her pussy, ass and tits. She posed for him doing whatever he asked for, the photos were now very erotic and some pornographic but she didn’t care. She loved the idea of giving him what he needed to get off. She got off as much as he did thinking about him and the sex they might have if they ever met, especially eating her pussy.

They both beginning to masturbating for each other over the phone. He heard her cum and she heard him do the same. They talked about sex all the time. He continued to talk about how he wanted to make love to her and how he would make love to her pussy with his mouth and tongue. She told him she never had an orgasm from oral. Her husband didn’t like it.

He told her he would lick her until she couldn’t stand it any longer. He promised if they ever met he would give her many orgasms with his mouth and tongue and fingers before they made love. But he would have to fuck her hard and fast the first time since his need was to great to hold off and see smell and taste her pussy.

Finally she sent him a video of her masturbating and he went crazy watching her cum for him. With the camera set up between her open thighs she laid back and used a toy to fuck herself. She climaxed as he watched and heard her say his name. She used that toy and kept doing her pussy until she had climaxed twice. He watched her hips thrust up in the air as she twisted and closed her legs squeezing the toy inside her. It was the sexiest and wildest thing he had ever seen. She was actually doing it for him!!

She showed him all of herself without any hesitation now. Anything he asked for, she sent. Any position he wanted, she took. Very few photos were with clothes on now, she love showing off her body to him! He was getting more and more shots and videos daily of her playing with herself and cumming! He was living a fantasy he always wanted, she was so involved with a man who told her he loved eating pussy. This drove her on and on. He lusted for her more and more. She wanted to meet him more and more.

Then they planned to meet and tonight was the night. Now tonight she was finally going to meet him! As she checked in and went to her room she opened the door and knew he was there somewhere in the dark. They had planned their meeting just like this in the dark room and him there waiting for her.

She could feel his present and she felt her body shake with excitement as she closed the door to her room. As directed in his last e-mail she didn’t turn on the light but moved to the center of the room. Standing there fully dressed, she looked out at the sights of the Vegas strip.

The hotel turn down service had closed the drapes and placed a cholate on her pillow after turning down the covers on the bed. He had placed a single rose next to it and opened the drapes and waited. The lights of Vegas were bright and casted a glow in the entire room making her very visible to him as he moved towards her. He was dressed only in his shorts. His cock hard and throbbed already.

Terry was frozen in place as she looked out at the street of the main strip and felt his strong hands touch her shoulders. She shivered again and softly moaned as she felt his body press against her back. She could smell his male sent as he ran his hands down and back up her arms. “I have wanted this for so long baby”, he whispered in her ear. She moaned louder.

Terry was dressed in a skirt and blouse with the usual bra and bikini panties on under them. She had also dressed in thigh highs as he had requested. She hadn’t moved an inch as his fingers worked their way up to her neck. He lightly tilted her head exposing her neck as he began to softly kissed her ear as he licked and kissed his way down her neck. Moving her hair out of the way he kissed all around her shoulders and neck not covered by her blouse. His hands had now slowly moved from her shoulders down her arms again and then over to her breasts.

He gently cupped them both. She didn’t stop him. His lips brushed her ear again as he whispered he was going to undress her now and she should stay right where she stood. He told her he had waited more than a year to do this and hungered to see her in person.

He had told her that the first time they did it he would cum very quickly because she was so lovely and his desire was to great. He told her this first time would be a FUCK, raw and hard not lasting very long because he was dripping pre cum already. She smiled. But, he also told her that he would eat her pussy for her and give her what she needed and desired. Yes and afterwards they would fuck again and again over and over for as long as they as they were together.

As they talked about a meeting she told him again her husband wouldn’t give her any type of oral. He told her that he would eat her pussy for as long as she could stand it. She could sit on his face, or he would be very happy to lay between her lush thighs and licked her into orgasms after orgasm. He promised her he would give her whatever she wanted if she turned over her body to him. She remembered all of it.

She closed her eyes and felt his hands squeeze her breasts over her blouse and then she felt the buttons on that blouse slowly begin to open. First the one around her neck and then the second, and third. It continued as he told her how much he loved meeting like this and whispered things in her ear that made her want him even more badly.

He worked the lips of his mouth over every inch of her neck and shoulders while his hands and fingers opened her blouse completely. He pull the blouse out from the skirt that held it. It opened completely exposing her beautiful bra filled with her breasts. Once the blouse was freed from the skirt it exposing Terry’s bra and breasts under it. He knew her breasts weren’t huge but they were firm and full and stood up like a teenager’s. They were lovely in the photos she sent him and he knew she was proud of them. But now covered only by the bra, he looked down at them and knew he couldn’t wait to feel them in his hands and lick and suck them!

Slowly he lifted the blouse off her shoulders and let it slide down her arms and fall to the floor. She looked down at her bra and watched as he opened the bra from the front and let it too fall off her body. Now nude from the waist up, he reminded her of that first photo she had sent him months ago. He told her how beautiful she was and that her breasts made his mouth water. He ran his fingers up and under the breasts as he cupped them both with his hands. He moaned as he lifted them and told her again how beautiful they were and how wonderful they felt in his hands, skin on skin!

She laid back against him lifting her face upward to look at him as he squeezed them and worked on them. Terry could feel his hardness now pressing against her ass. She didn’t move as he began to please her more pinching the nipples as he used his thumbs and index fingers to pull and rub gently. He could feel them react immediately growing harder and longer and fuller. She had magnificent nipples. They stood out just like in the photos. He told her that and she smiled with pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.