British Railway Modelling (Aka, Frank) - Cover

British Railway Modelling (Aka, Frank)

by Its a skirt, not a kilt

Copyright© 2020 by Its a skirt, not a kilt

Fiction Sex Story: Frank pops into his local shop to buy the latest issue of 'British Railway Modelling' magazine. However, he ends up in someone else's basket...

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Masturbation   .

Danestone Tesco was quiet, but then that was to be expected at half past eleven on a Thursday night.

Reaching down and picking up the latest issue of British Railway Modelling, Frank flicked through it to see if there was anything of interest. A pretty pointless act since he would buy it regardless of content. He was more interested in the pictures of trains and layouts than the accompanying text.

Frank was pretty much stereotypical of popular belief as to what a train-spotter looked like. Twenty six, permanently dishevelled in appearance, short sighted, long haired, pale and as skinny as a rake. His almost anorexic look was a by-product of his attitude to food being one of a necessary chore requisite to the general possession of a pulse, rather than something to be savoured and enjoyed.

There were a few exceptions to general stereotype. He possessed a Thermos flask of steel construction, granted, but it was plain silver, robust and devoid of any hint of Tartan. Neither did he live with his mum, who was currently serving a 15 year stretch at her Majesty’s pleasure for armed robbery, and nor was he a virgin- a prostitute had taken care of that several years previous.

“Hello?”

Oblivious was a nice state, and Frank was currently visiting.

“Good magazine I take it?”

The sub-consciousness that was currently loitering within the entity that was Frank, shouted and waved it’s appendages around.

“Huh?” Grunted Frank as he distractedly glanced in the speaker’s direction. As his myopic eyes adjusted, his jaw immediately dropped open and he looked around to see if the rather stunning girl stood in front was speaking to him. There was no-one else around so the odds were looking pretty good.

“Good magazine I take it?”

“Yes, err, I mean no,” Frank hastily put it back on the shelf “picked it up by mistake, actually.” He felt his face start to flush as he hastily looked around the nearby shelves for something more manly. He spotted an issue of ‘Muscles Monthly’ “Ah, there it is.” Frank picked it up and dropped it into his basket as nonchalantly as he could manage.

“Uh-huh.” A perfectly plucked eyebrow was raised in tandem to the statement of disbelief.

The girl looked to be his age, maybe a little younger, normal healthy looking body mass with small breasts. Not that Frank had an issue with small breasted women. In fact, as long as they were not drooling at the mouth, or successfully attempting to mimic the body mass of a whale, then they were fine in his book.

Frank was at a complete loss and rendered speechless. He had come in with the intention of picking up groceries for the week, but somehow had ended up on someone else’s shopping list. A someone else that was by no means short in the looks department.

“You don’t speak much do you?”

“I’m, umm, a bit surprised really.” He paused, fuck it, nothing to lose “I’m not exactly used to, well, to be honest, stunningly beautiful women coming up to me at the magazine racks. I’m not exactly...” He circled his face with a forefinger.

She laughed without malice, the sound ignited his blood.

“Your cute, you know that?”

Frank was struck dumb, and the mysterious girl laughed again.

“You’re going all red!”

“I’ll be going to the toilet in a minute.”

She laughed, and the eyebrow was raised again. “Anything I can help you with?”

“Help with? You’re the bloody cause!” Frank was starting to feel light-headed.

“Hmmm, well if I’m the cause, maybe I should be the cure.”

The situation was way too surreal. Even for Frank. He looked around again. “I don’t mean to be rude, but is this, like, a wind up? You know, Jeremy Beadle, hidden camera stuff?”

“At this time of night?” She looked at him as though he was stupid. Not a bad assumption.

“Well...”

“Besides, he’s dead.” She pointed out.

“I know that! I was meaning generically.”

“No.”

“Oh”

There was a pause.

“Still hard?” She enquired.

“Like granite.”

She laughed at his honesty “So, fancy coming back to mine then?”

He looked down at his basket, empty except for the issue of ‘Muscles Monthly’ and the few items in hers “What, after we’ve shopped?” She looked at him as though he was mad and he hastily changed his mind “Err, fuck the shopping?”

She smirked “Fuck the shopping.” Turning, she dumped her basket on the newspaper stand. Frank nervously looked around, still trying to spot the cameras and waiting for some obnoxious shit to jump out wielding a microphone. Slipping a slender arm through his, she headed towards the store entrance/exit. Feeling guilty, frank hastily dropped his basket on a stack of Independents that had obviously failed to sell.

The security guard glared at them as they left. Frank could not meet the guard’s gaze, as he projected the perfect aura of guilt. The security guard was visibly disappointed when the stores anti-theft sensors failed to activate.

Frank felt himself being led over to the side, before she turned to face him. This is it; this is when some smug little shit appears with the microphone. Well smug little shit is going to develop a nose bleed... The thought had barely time to register before mysterious girl wrapped her arms fully around him and kissed him square on the lips. For a minute, he felt as though some-one had just hit him over the back of the head with a length of four by two. A tongue demanded entry, so he let it in before it battered down his front teeth.

Hesitantly, Frank wrapped his own arms around the girls’ waist, before throwing caution to the winds and allowing his palms to slide over an exceptionally pert set of buttocks. The sundress that the girl was wearing was of thin material and he easily felt the outlines of her pants under the fabric. Okaayyy, so maybe this isn’t a wind up after all.{br}

She broke the kiss, but not the embrace. Deliberately, she pushed her hips forward, grinding herself against his hardness.

“My, you really are a big boy aren’t you?”

Frank looked over her shoulder at the security guard who was glaring at him with blatant hostile jealousy. Smiling smugly at him, Frank deliberately slipped a hand lower, pushing his fingertips between her legs as his thumb sunk into the valley between her cheeks, pulling the fabric of her dress tight against her rounded arse. His other hand kneaded her cheek and pulled her tighter against his hard need. She moaned into his ear as her finger nails dug into his back.

“I want to go home.”

Frank stepped back, but she kept an arm round him as she led them away. He didn’t look back at the security guard.


Frank had no idea where she was leading him or whether to mention he had a car. He decided to stay quiet and see where this panned out. He didn’t want her to have second thoughts, besides, the car park wasn’t pay and display and his car was probably safer here than outside his own flat.

Destination turned out to be a little Fiat Punto driven like a rally car. Red lights to the mysterious girl appeared to be just another piece of illumination rather than something to be obeyed. Even at midnight, the Haudagain was busy. Not that seemed to bother the girl as she shot across it, gearbox still in fourth.

After parking the car, the girl all but dragged him up to her flat. All thoughts of this being a windup, had finally been ruthlessly quashed. No sooner had her door shut, than she wrapped her arms tight around him again, carrying on from where they had left off outside Tesco, her lips feverishly pressed hard against his.

Emboldened by the fact that they were now alone behind closed doors, he wasted no time in slipping his hands up under the hem of her dress, marvelling at how smooth her legs felt. She started to nibble on his bottom lip as she started to remove his clothes. For a moment, he was embarrassed at the thought of being naked in front of such a beauty, but it was quickly swamped by desire.

By the time she had manoeuvred him into her bedroom, all he was wearing was his underpants, and they were on the floor by the time they reached her bed. Frank didn’t care that she was taking the lead. He was more than happy to be in the situation in the first place.

She pushed him onto the bed and straddled him, lifting the hem of her dress so she could get her legs to either side. Slowly, she lowered herself so that Frank felt the damp cotton of her pants touch, then push hard against his erection, the thin barrier of material stopping his manhood from touching her and slipping inside. Placing a small, delicate hand in each of his, she raised his hands above his head to either side of her pillows. She looked into his eyes for a brief moment before she closed hers and delved into his mouth with her tongue.

Frank was in heaven, and very near coming. Her rhythmic manipulation of her hips and cotton covered sex against his groin was quickly escalating him towards the inevitable.

Breaking the kiss, she arched her back and sat back, her upper body weight pushing pleasurably down on his erection. Staring intently into his eyes, she pulled her dress over her head in one smooth fluid motion. Powerless, Frank could only watch as she threw the dress heedlessly onto the floor. Her shoulders pushed forward, thrusting her small breasts outwards as she reached behind her back to the clasp of her bra.

He paid no attention to what happened to the bra as she cupped her amazingly pert breasts in her hands for a moment, tweaking her nipples briefly between her fingertips. Then her lips were hard against his again, her breasts pressed hard into his chest, her stiff nipples digging into his flesh.

Frank knew that this was going to end very badly, very messily and very shortly. With difficulty, he broke the kiss.

“I’m sorry” Frank gasped “You’re so god-dammed beautiful I can’t hold off. I’m going to cum, like, now.”

She looked down at him impishly “Well cum then, don’t hold back on my account.” She sought out his lips again and deliberately ground her mons into his cock in a circular motion.

With an almost agonised groan, he felt the most intense pleasure as he pumped thick hot sperm against the damp crotch of her panties. She continued her hip gyrations as he continued to erupt against her, smearing tendrils of cum all around her gusset.

His muscles went limp and listless as she moved her mouth from his to gently nuzzle into his neck.

Frank was humiliated. He was in bed with the most beautiful woman that had ever spoken a civilised word to him, and he had shot his load before she had even fully got undressed.

“I think you were a bit too intense for me.” He whispered ruefully into her ear. She said nothing, but slipped a hand down and wormed it between their bodies, running her palm over his flaccid cock, her fingertips through his pubic hair, coating her fingers in sticky strands of sperm. She adjusted her body slightly to allow her hand more freedom of movement, to play and explore.

Sodden cotton slid over his leg as she positioned his upper thigh firmly between the conjuncture of her own thighs, pushing the folds of her sex against his hot damp skin. Resting her head on his chest, she looked into the distance her thoughts elsewhere.

“Would you do something for me? Something that would make me really happy?”

He had been waiting for the catch. It had all been too good to be true. But still, his answer did not surprise him. “Yes, anything for you. You have but to ask.” It was stupid, he knew it was stupid, but still. He waited for the request for money, knowing full well he would probably pay it and kick himself later for doing so.

There was another moment of intimate silence as she continued to rub her hand between his legs. To Franks amazement, he felt himself start to harden.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.