Patricia Becomes an Oreo Cream - Cover

Patricia Becomes an Oreo Cream

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Patricia is starting a new job. She wants everything to be perfect. Unfortunately, the subway ride is a bit more stressful than usual and she hopes she can hide her wanton behavior. Maybe, she can find her soul-mate or at least someone to make life interesting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Patricia arrived at the office on time but she was still a bit flustered from the subway ride and the fact she had taken it from both sides by a pair of demanding dark skinned boys with mischief on their minds as they toyed with her fresh young body sandwiched between their hardened cocks.

She hoped they didn’t perceive her joyful reception of their attentions because that would reveal her to be just as depraved as them if not actually worse.

Her best friend’s brother Clark had been happily positioned direct behind a married woman going downtown for some shopping and he seemed perfectly happy to spend the entire trip lodged in between her nicely cushioned ass cheeks and her obvious liking for cock up the ass. It made Patricia smile because Clark was so easy to read. She could read him like a book. He loved touching her ass and he begged her to suck his dick but when it came to slipping his salami into her cock hungry pussy he was a day late and a dollar short.

Sure, he was an OK substitute when she came home from a blind date unfucked and definitely not satisfied. All she would do was to tap on the wall next to her bed and he would come knocking on her door with his big cock hard before he even got there to sooth her down. She used his dick to rub out all her loneliness and unhappiness at not reaching even one little ordinary orgasm on the one time date. Even Mister Jensen downstairs knew how to bury his salami with enthusiasm at those times when a girl has just got to have it.

She saw that Clark was in a different mood tonight.

When she asked him why, he admitted he had been watching a porn video on the television and the guy with the long dick was doing tricks he had never seen before.

Now, that got Patricia really interested in his little tale and she crossed her legs on top of the bed unaware that her sleepy pussy was staring poor Clark straight in the face and he could see the pink area pulsating and ready to be fucked right on the spot.

“Tell me, Clark, what did the guy do that was so interesting?”

Clark looked up at her pretty smiling face and her wet pinkness and realized that he had an opportunity he could absolutely not refuse.

“Well, Trish, he started out by using his tongue on her pussy only he spent a lot of time licking her clitoris first to get her warmed up.”

That little bit of information really turned Patricia on and she used her fingers to tickle her little nubbin with lots of pressure to get it wide awake and ready for fun.

“Gee! Trish, you are so wet down there already. You must have been thinking about getting your clitoris rubbed like this real bad tonight.”

Patricia pulled Clark’s face close to hers and she dueled with his tongue to see whose mouth was better for them to join their saliva together. She settled for his tongue inside her lips because she felt like she had captured it for the duration.

“Get those fingers walking now, Clark baby. All over my hard clit like you want to make me even wetter than I am right now. Now take your other hand and spread my ass cheeks and push your middle finger up my shit-hole like you are a real dirty little boy.”

“Gosh, Trish, the guy didn’t do that. That is so very dirty, but I love the tightness of your pretty little star back there.”

“Good boy, keep rubbing my clit. It makes me feel so tingly down there between my legs. Can you slide your finger down a little bit and rim my vaginal opening a little bit at the same time?”

Clark couldn’t believe his good fortune and he played with Patricia’s pretty pink pussy for what seemed like a long time. Eventually, she started to pant like a little puppy dog after a nice long run and she finally opened her knees as wide as possible and sprayed poor Clark with her pent-up juices like a dirty little girl getting it for the very first time.

Patricia’s mom in the very next room had her ear to the thin wall listening to her daughter’s filthy conversation and was furiously frigging her long neglected slit with both her hands using one in front and the other in the rear inside her already weeping vagina.

Her husband was snoring in the bed with his limp dick of no use to her in her present condition.

“Do you want me to use my tongue on you down there, Patricia?”

Patricia couldn’t believe her ears. Clark was proposing actually eating her pussy like Mister Jenkins did on special occasions. That sort of opportunity didn’t come around very often and she would be remiss in her sexual education if she didn’t take advantage of the situation and use Clark’s head between her legs to get her off in the dirtiest way possible.

Quickly, she turned over on the bed and took up a “down on all fours” position showing him her wide-open pink pussy and her blinking brown eye for his visual pleasure. She was certain he would find it a lot more interesting than any two dimensional video on the television.

“You are certainly beautiful down there, Patricia. May I start licking now?”

Patricia did her level best not to hyperventilate. She knew she was on the verge of a major orgasm and he had not even touched her body with his lips as yet except for her capturing his tongue inside her mouth for a little tongue duel that she had easily won first place.

“Please, Clark, don’t talk. Just lick me all over. I need your tongue inside me now. Do it to me and don’t stop for love or money.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.