Ten Year College Reunion - Cover

Ten Year College Reunion

Copyright© 2017 by robertl

Chapter 28

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Attending my wife's ten year college reunion

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Monday, Sept 25, 2028, approx. 12:30 AM

Samuel carried my still-naked wife, her arms wrapped tight around his neck, her lips on his, out to the back room, then to his home ... and out of my life?

I had never been so afraid for our marriage as I was at that moment or felt as abandoned and helpless.

Jonah turned to Ashanti, sitting beside him, “Let’s go,” he told her.

She leaned over and kissed him, a frown on her face, “Closing, I have to stay until closing.”

“Fuck that! Let someone else take care of it this time. We’re leaving.”

She hesitated, “I’ll tell Leo on our way out,” she finally agreed.

When they went past the entrance counter, she explained to the guy that she was leaving with Jonah and asked him to please let Leo know.

The guy asked them to wait just a moment while he disappeared into another room, probably an office. In a couple of minutes, he returned, handing Jonah an envelope with ‘Adriana Jeppeson’ written on the front.

“You want to know what your wife made in tips tonight, my friend?” He was apparently talking to me. He opened the envelope, it wasn’t sealed. He took out the check inside and looked at it. My jaw dropped open. It was a check made out to Adriana Jeppeson in the amount of $12,580! Twelve fucking thousand dollars!

Then the thought quickly went through my brain, is that the going price to lose a wife and kid’s mom? I knew that, like before, I had to trust her.

“Matt, my friend,” he said, “it’s been fun, but I’m gonna shut you off now.”

My headset went dark. I was on my own. I took it off and looked at my watch, 12:47 AM. I got up, went to the kitchen and made myself a drink. At least, I tried to, I hadn’t realized how hard my hands were shaking until I tried to pour orange juice into a glass. My mind was seven-hundred miles away, wondering what Addie was doing at that moment. I presumed they were in Samuel’s car, headed to his house. Could have been making use of one of the club’s back rooms, too.

I managed to finish pouring my drink, with lots of vodka and not much orange juice this time, then took it back into the living room and sat in my chair and bemoaned what I had done to our marriage. I took the blame. I was the one who had texted a ‘yes’ to Jonah almost seven weeks ago before looking at the ‘no’ on both sheets of paper. How the hell do I tell our kids? The vodka-orange juice drink was awful and I don’t drink. I dumped it down the sink.

Then I realized I was getting a little ahead of myself. Addie hadn’t said she wasn’t coming home. But I didn’t know how to relate what I saw earlier with my loving wife. Shit, she’d earned over seventeen-thousand dollars in two fucking (literally!) nights. Addie hasn’t ever been ‘money-hungry’, but shit, seventeen-fucking-thousand dollars in two nights of fun! Besides the fact that she’d fallen head-over-heels for Samuel and he’d just fucked her into probably the best orgasm she’d ever had.

I wasn’t worried about Jonah, he and Addie weren’t any more than fuck-toys to each other. Then I realized what just had gone through my brain. Adriana’s fuck-toy. I would never have thought in my lifetime that that phrase would ever enter my mind, much less be a real thing. Samuel, though, was different. An ex-Navy Seal who wanted a wife and mother for his young daughter ... and she wanted him.

Was our family enough to overcome all that? I just had to trust that it was, that she still loved us.

While I was ruminating my sorrows, my phone buzzed in my pocket. I looked at it and my heart rate must have doubled in that instant. It was a phone call from Addie!

I stared at her name on the phone before it clicked in my brain that I needed to press the little green spot. “Honey,” I excitedly said into the phone.

Nothing. Then after what seemed like an eternity of ‘nothingness’ and my ‘hellos’, there was something. It wasn’t exactly my wife breathlessly telling me how much she loved and missed me, but more like kissing off in the distance. Then her heavy breathing and an, “Ohh,” followed by, “Mmm, Gawd...” then something totally unintelligible before I heard actual words, “Oh shit, bite it, Samuel, harder!”

I think you know as well as I did what was happening. But what I didn’t know was, was she just trying to torment me or letting me be a part of it? I put the phone on speaker.

“Your skin is so soft and sexy,” coming from Samuel’s masculine voice.

In spite of myself, I was getting hard all over again as I pictured Samuel’s mouth sucking and biting Adriana’s tit and running his hands over her naked body in the privacy of his home.

“Ooh ... Ooh,” Addie’s moans. “Oh God, fuck me, Samuel.”

“No, that was for earlier. Now, we make love, but not yet, Adriana, I want to savor you first.”

There was nothing but unintelligible moans coming from both Addie’s and Samuel’s mouths for the longest time.

“Ohh, Unh,” and I heard slurping noises. Not being able to see what was happening with my wife was driving me out of my mind!

“Oh God, Samuel, yes, right there, suck ... please.” Addie was sounding desperate, like she had earlier in the night.

“Adriana ... sweetheart, you taste so good!” I thought it was probably his own cum, inside my wife’s pussy, that he was tasting.

“Aah, Samuel, I want... “ Addie moaned as if she’d lost the ability to speak.

I don’t know how long this went on, the sucking, kissing, moaning, heavy breathing from both of them and Addie’s begging. It might have been five minutes or fifty minutes for all I knew. It was almost more intense just hearing than seeing would have been.

Then there was a loud feminine gasp, “Oh God, Oh God,” Addie was panting and Samuel grunting.

“Sooo good!” Addie squealed.

“You’re so tight, how you squeeze me,” Samuel groaned out.

There were slapping noises and about every two seconds another loud groan from Addie. Then it stopped, and Samuel said, “Roll over, on your knees.”

There were rustling noises when apparently Addie was changing her position, then, “Unh, Gawd!” and the bed began constant squeaking.

I could see it in my mind, my Addie on her hands and knees, rocking back and forth with Samuel behind her and inside her, his thrusts timed with her rocking, going deeper each time. Those were the noises I was hearing: the rocking bed; the groans from both Addie and Samuel; the squishy, slapping noises of his cock sliding in and out of her cunt; and then her whimpering, getting louder and more frantic.

Then Addie’s scream scorched through my phone’s speaker. There were masculine noises mixed in as well, but it was mostly my Adriana’s voice, or rather her cries, that I heard ... and heard ... and heard.

They died down finally and more swishing noises indicated that positions were being changed again. Or just collapsing noises might be more accurate. “Mmm, so good,” coming from Samuel. The kissing started, soft noises, ‘Mmm’ and ‘Ahh’, erotic noises.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.