Ten Year College Reunion - Cover

Ten Year College Reunion

Copyright© 2017 by robertl

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Attending my wife's ten year college reunion

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Tuesday night, July 25, 2028

“Yes, maybe next time,” she whispered as she hugged my body to hers. With that little sentence, she confirmed to me that there would be a ‘next time’.

I would say that we resumed somewhat of a normal life after that, but it wasn’t normal at all. When Addie came home from her pole dancing class Wednesday night, she was on fire. She rode my cock that night as I’d watched her do with Tanner; frantically, draining every last ounce of energy from both of us.

The piano was delivered to the purchaser and we received the fifteen-hundred-dollar reimbursement check for the shipping cost. Addie and Nicki began stocking the store in Mountain Home, including with the newest box of leather goods from Daryl’s shop. Nicki spent every spare minute with Kayla to learn all she could about Addie’s business. We were busy, Adriana’s stores were thriving and life was good.

On top of that, the contractor for our backyard had moved the backhoe in and was busy digging a gigantic hole for the swimming pool Tanner had designed. We had to keep the back doors of the house locked shut to keep our curious little people from exploring their newfound treasure area.

Speaking of Tanner, Addie called Tanya and apologized profusely for not calling her sooner. I didn’t hear a lot of the conversation but did hear a lot of giggling and laughing on Addie’s end of the call. When she got off the phone, she told me that Tanya had had a wonderful time with Damian, but it wasn’t something she’d ever do again. Addie added, “She said she did kind of regret chickening out on the stripping, though.”

Yeah, I’ll bet she did. Jonah’s customers had no idea what they missed. Of course, they didn’t have much to complain about after the show my wife put on ... twice!

Friday again, after her pole dancing class, Addie was horny when we went to bed. She dressed in one of her sexiest nightgowns and started kissing me. When I reached for her pussy, she pulled my hand away and told me, “No, this is Kayla’s weekend.” When I looked a little confused, she asked me, “You do remember Kayla? The promise you made to her?”

I did remember. I’d been wondering about it all week. When nothing was mentioned, I assumed it was off. Addie continued, “We’ve talked about it every day. The arrangements are made. Tomorrow, you’re picking her up at eight, then taking her on a date, to dinner or dancing, or whatever the two of you decide, to get comfortable with each other. Then you have a reservation at the Hyatt in Fruitland. It’s far enough that no one should recognize either of you. Sunday, you’ll take her home, then come home and that night fuck your wife and tell her all about it.” She went on, “And she’s going to do the same with her husband.”

I was incredulous. I had lusted after Kayla since the first time we met her. Then that night at their house that was cut short by their reluctance had left me so frustrated and I’d drooled about her long, sexy, gorgeous body so many times.

Addie snuggled her body up to me and told me, “Just don’t forget about your wife’s body waiting for you at home.” With the incredible sex we had been having the last week, there wasn’t much chance of that happening.

I got up Saturday wondering where to take Kayla, what to do on our date? When Kayla and I had talked last weekend, I assumed it would be a one-time event, probably either at their house or ours, then back to our own spouse. Certainly not a romantic date followed by a night together. I wasn’t worried about falling in love with Kayla. Well, actually, that’s not true. I was. But what I wasn’t worried about was either of us wanting to leave our spouse because of one night of bliss.

I racked my brain thinking of the places I knew about. There weren’t many that really qualified as romantic. Then I remembered Colavito’s, the Italian restaurant where T&T, Addie and I had gone before our trip to Reno. I called and made a reservation for 8:30, Saturday evening.

Addie took me to the Macy’s in the mall to buy a suit. I ended up with a nice jacket, dress shirt, and pants. Shoes, I already had. The later in the afternoon, the more nervous and scared I got.

It wasn’t so long ago that I’d been cowed by any beautiful woman. I remembered the night of the reunion dinner and how my inferiority complex had kicked in when I met the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen and Tanner. Tanya had shown me that plain or not, I was attractive to the opposite sex, no matter how gorgeous and sexy they were.

But as my Adriana had changed in that time, I knew I had, too. But it sure as hell wasn’t helping that afternoon. I was scared shitless and getting worse. Always before, when I’d been with Tanya, Addie had been there. Both Addie and Ethan were there the night of the fashion show that went beyond anyone’s expectations. Addie had been on a lone date with Daryl, ending up in his bed, but that was the only time either of us had. Well, before Jonah, that is. Besides, this was Kayla ... a friend! I had ceased thinking of her as an employee a long time ago.

Addie helped me get ready. She stepped into the shower with me, soaped my body and let me do the same with her, rubbing my soap-laden hands over her breasts. By the time we turned the water off, I was steel-rod-hard. Addie picked out a pair of silk underwear and after I dressed gave me a long, hot, passionate kiss before I left. It was going to be a long dinner with Kayla!

I was at Kayla and Ethan’s at eight. Addie had even taken the Jeep to the carwash and vacuumed it out after we got back from clothes shopping. Someday an actual car would be nice ... a Tesla, like T&T’s

I don’t know if Ethan was there somewhere or not, but Kayla yelled for me to come in when I rang the doorbell. It was the first time I’d been in their house since that night a month earlier. I sat down on the couch where I’d had my tongue inside Kayla’s pussy for those few minutes. When Kayla entered the living room a few minutes later, I was dumbstruck and just stared. She was beautiful; wearing a tight-fitting, snow-white, floor-length, almost like a bridal dress. It didn’t show hardly anything, yet was so sexy on her, showing off her curves to perfection. Her long, red hair was in a bun and her makeup was done to perfection. When she came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek, I smelled her perfume and put a hand on her waist just briefly. Her dress felt and looked like silk. I felt like an underdressed country bumpkin in comparison. Every inch of her six-feet were beautiful!

When I opened the Jeep door for her, I also felt silly for taking this woman on a date in a Jeep, for crying-out-loud!

On the way to Colavito’s, we talked about the weather, the thunder-heads that had been brewing over the mountains the last few days and hadn’t done anything. It had been so dry and hot, but it’s always dry and hot in Boise in the summer. It was obvious that we were both nervous and scared.

We had the same waiter as three weeks before, Alessandro, with the heavy Italian accent. Had I been there again with either Addie or Tanya, I’m sure he would have recognized us as had he flirted with them during our entire meal. I wasn’t the kind of guy he would remember, though. I’m sure that if Kayla comes back in six months, though, he’ll remember her as well.

Our food was fantastic again, and yes, Alessandro flirted with Kayla. Apparently, it’s what he does with beautiful women. We talked about how well the store is doing; Addie’s new manager, Nicki, who Kayla was very impressed with, by the way; and several other things. The one thing neither of us could broach was the reason why we were there.

Dinner took nearly two hours, and we were both much more relaxed by the time we left to head out of town to the Hyatt in Fruitland. We talked little on the forty-five-minute trip, but I kept stealing glances at the woman beside me, still unbelieving that this was actually happening.

We checked into the hotel and rode the elevator up to our floor, holding hands like a couple teens might. Naturally, I couldn’t get the key in the door right and Kayla had to take it from me, giggling as she slid it right in and opened the door.

Kayla is tall, right at six-feet, and with her heels, I had to tilt my head up to kiss her. That seemed a little strange. Our first kiss seemed a little forced on both our parts, certainly not the passionate encounters I’ve had with Tanya. Of course, our first kiss wasn’t spectacular, either, except that it was.

I realize that doesn’t make sense, but you had to be there. Tanya was the first woman besides Addie I’d ever kissed and was so far out of my league that it had felt so awkward kissing her.

Kayla said she had to go to the bathroom to do whatever it is that women do in bathrooms, besides use the bathroom. Nah, that doesn’t make sense either, but I was nervous. Sue me if you don’t like my nonsensical words. When Kayla came out of the bathroom, her face was a mixture of fear and I’m not sure what. She came over to me and said, “Matt, I’m sorry. I want to, but I just can’t.”

“This was for Ethan,” she said, “he wanted me to do it, and I wanted it too, at least I thought so.” She was starting to cry a little and I didn’t want that.

“It’s okay, I understand. We don’t have to do anything at all.” I told her that I could either take her home or, conveniently, the room had two queen beds.

“But Ethan will be so disappointed,” she said.

Well, to be honest, he wasn’t the only one, but I didn’t say that to Kayla. Instead, I told her, “He doesn’t have to be,” with a grin.

Kayla and I spent the next hour concocting an erotic story for her to tell her husband. I expected that Addie would be a bit disappointed, too, but I was going to tell her the truth ... along with Kayla’s story to Ethan so that she could play along as well. We both had quite a lot of fun, dreaming up things that we could have done to each other. By the time our story was complete we had spent as much time laughing as discussing. Kayla even took her panties off and tore them to add a little emphasis to her story. Yeah, they were very sexy, white and pink, lace panties, too. I would have loved actually tearing them taking them off her.

The only thing Kayla brought to wear to bed was a sexy baby-doll nightie, so she asked me to close my eyes when she came out of the bathroom. I didn’t remind her that I’d already seen a lot more of her than that once before.

In the morning, we fine-tuned our story a little more, adding a morning, together-shower, dreaming up ways we ‘made love’ in the shower. Yeah, my cock was hard from all the sexy talk, but I did my best to hide it from Kayla. All-in-all, it was an enjoyable night and morning with her. Not as much as it could have been, but enjoyable, none-the-less.

It was nearly eleven by the time I dropped off my ‘lover’ at her house. I would have loved to have been hiding in a closet when she told her story to her husband. At least it should satisfy him that she’d actually done the deed ... more than once.

When I told Addie what had happened she couldn’t stop laughing, her face turning red with her delight. I couldn’t help but think of the recent times her face had been red for entirely different reasons. Later that night, my steel-rod-hard body member was put to very good use.

That Monday, Wednesday and the following Friday, all after Addie’s pole dancing classes, she and I fucked and fucked hard. Those Ben Wa balls had made a gigantic difference in our sex, the way she could squeeze my cock. Other times we made love, almost every other night, actually, but those nights were for fucking. Obviously, Addie was looking at it as training for her next episode of stripping and the thought of it was driving her wild. She began wearing her volleyball tights with the heart-shaped cutouts up the side to her class because ‘they make me feel sexy’.

Addie relayed what Kayla had told her about her telling Ethan about her love-making that night at the Hyatt and neither of us could keep from laughing. Apparently, it ignited their sex life quite considerably, too.

Then, Wednesday afternoon, two-and-a-half weeks after Addie came home from Sacramento, the bomb dropped on our lives. Addie showed me the text on her phone, “My birthday Sept 23. Would like you to come. J” I looked at the calendar, forty-four days away.

I looked up at my wife, “You want to go, don’t you?”

She didn’t answer, “There’s more,” she quietly said as she started to scroll down. “Want birthday present.” She scrolled to the next message, “Your unused cunt. From now.”

I’m sure my face had turned white as I looked up in Addie’s eyes. “He wants us to ... to not have sex from now?” I asked her, hoping beyond hope that wasn’t what he had meant.

She nodded, “That’s what he wants.”

I was panicking. I knew she would want to go but that was too much. I suggested, “Text him back, tell him a week again.”

She typed out a text and hit send. Then we waited for an answer. It came. She showed it to me, “From now. Need answer in an hour. If no, we never see each other again.”

I looked at her again, incredulously. “An hour? Why only an hour when it’s forty-four days away? Why is he doing this?”

“Because it’s who he is. He doesn’t negotiate and he makes decisions.”

I ran my hand through my hair, “What do you want?”

She shook her head, “No, you?”

“No, yes, crap, I don’t know what to say. Can we possibly go that long without sex?”

We went back and forth the next twenty minutes. I looked at the time she’d received the last text. We had another half-hour and weren’t any closer to a ‘yes’ or ‘no’. One of the issues we discussed was Addie’s pregnancy. She wasn’t worried about the baby, but whether she’d have a baby-bump that might turn Jonah off. In her past pregnancies, about three-and-a-half to four months is when she’d started showing. This would be almost exactly that time.

I also asked her why, why this guy had such a hold on her. He uses her, abuses her, degrades her. It’s charitable to him to say that he’s a first-class creep.

She was quiet for several minutes. I don’t know if she didn’t want to tell me or was thinking about how to answer. Finally, she said, “I guess it’s the unknown. I have no idea what’s going to happen next with him. That turns me on. And of course, that he pushes me so far outside my comfort zone and then doesn’t take ‘no’ for an answer. It’s so risky being with him, not knowing what’s coming. Tanner’s that way a little, but nothing like Jonah. I’ve never met anyone like him before.”

After a short pause, she added, “Maybe the orgasms he gives me help a little, too...”

In my intelligent, manly manner, I grunted. I was afraid of this guy, not that he’d take my wife from me, but he was changing her. Truth was, I liked how he was changing her but was there a limit? Crap!

Addie had a suggestion. She found a piece of paper and scissors and cut the paper into twenty pieces. “You write however many yesses and no’s you want on ten and I’ll do the same. We put them in separate bowls and draw till we have two that match.”

We did, into two identical cups. Then Addie put them behind her back and switched them around so we wouldn’t know whose cups we were drawing from. We both drew and she unfolded hers first – a no in my handwriting. I unfolded mine and it was yes from her.

This seemed like a crappy way to decide something that important!

We did it again, switching the cups around so we didn’t know whose was revealed first. It was my draw and it was a yes from me. Addie’s hands were shaking as she unfolded the paper she’d written on, a no!

We tried a third time, each of us drawing one folded sheet of paper. She started to unfold hers, then stopped. “No, this isn’t going to work. You’re going to decide, now. Yes or no. No regrets either way. I had my fling and you know what he will do to me ... and for me. Your decision”

I looked at her “If I say yes?”

“We’ll probably be having this discussion again another time, probably for something even more extreme that he dreams up.”

“And no?”

“Then we delete him from our memory. I know we’ll never hear from him again.”

Then she softly said, “And if you say yes, it starts now, this minute.”

I looked into my wife’s eyes seeing the look of desire on her face. I thought about the sex we had been having, the best in our lives the last two weeks, what we would be depriving ourselves of for her to have another weekend with the biggest stud of her life. I thought of the times that we’d both said ‘next time’. If I said no, there would be no next time, not ever. Probably never another person like Jonah in Addie’s life.

Then I wondered, could I always count on her coming home?

“Five minutes left,” Addie said.

I started to open my mouth when she put her finger in front of it to stop what I was going to say. “Remember Samuel, I told you about him, the man in the back room?”

“Yes.”

“I’ve had dreams of him. You have to know before you decide. It’s him, too. He’s been in my head, like an obsession...” Her voice level dropped, going on so quietly, emotionally, almost like her mind was somewhere else. “He’s different, I wanted him ... I want him.” Then she came back to the present, “I don’t know if I’ll see him again. It was just that one-time thing, that thirty minutes ... but you have to know.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.