Ten Year College Reunion - Cover

Ten Year College Reunion

Copyright© 2017 by robertl

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Attending my wife's ten year college reunion

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sunday afternoon, July 23, 2028

I was at the airport at four and found the gate for the incoming flight from Sacramento. While I was waiting for her, I got a short text from Jonah, “New passcode, Shanice208942. Show her.”

The plane arrived right on time. I could hardly wait for my wife to walk into the waiting area. When she did, she looked like my Adriana, the same as she’d looked two days earlier. I noticed right off that she was wearing different clothes, a pair of shorts that were split up the outer seam to where her panties would have been if she’d been wearing any and a blouse tied right below her bustline showing a bare mid-riff. She was beautiful ... and sexy!

When she saw me she broke into a huge smile. I was nearly in tears with happiness to have my wife back again! She wrapped her arms around my neck and the first thing she whispered in my ear was, “Take me home and make love with me.” I hugged her back just as tightly, anxious to do exactly that. I was sure that to onlookers, we were a couple who hadn’t seen each other for weeks, if not months. Those two days apart felt like a year.

When she left, we both intended the first thing we did when she got home would be to pick up the kids. Now, though, we had a stop to make love first. In a way, it seemed like the most important step in my life, to know if my wife was still who she was when she left.

I didn’t tell her about the video I had been watching over the weekend. I was actually afraid to tell her how much I had seen. I was sure there was a lot she intended to never reveal. On the way home from the airport, about a half-hour drive, she asked me, “Did Kayla call you?”

She watched me for my reaction to Kayla’s name. “She did,” I told her, “but I had to put her off. I couldn’t do it with you gone.” I didn’t tell her the real reason, that I had to be there to watch the video.

“So, how was your trip? Did you actually do it, the stripping?” I asked her.

Her face turned a little red and she nodded, “Like I said, I didn’t have any choice. He wouldn’t let me back out.”

“But you tried?”

“I told him I couldn’t do it, to please take me back to his house, that I didn’t even want to go inside ... but like I said, he’s a man that doesn’t take no for an answer.”

“And?” I was almost afraid to be pretending to not know. She would find out soon that I had seen everything. But I had to know what she would tell me.

She took a deep breath and was watching me, probably afraid of my reaction. “We went in, sat there for probably an hour. I don’t know if he wanted to let my nerves settle or put me more on edge, but that’s what waiting did, made me more and more nervous. When the Deejay finally said my name, I was so scared I just wanted to run and hide.”

I asked her, “What were you wearing?”

“A skirt and blouse, really nice ones. When I saw them on the bed I thought he’d changed his mind and was taking me to someplace special, an art gallery or maybe a concert, someplace really elegant.” Her voice became almost a whisper, “That made it worse. I felt so out of place, almost like a princess. Then I had to take it off ... a little at a time, in front of all those people.” I noticed she didn’t mention the vibrator inside her pussy.

I glanced over at her. Her eyes were closed and she looked like she was in another world ... back on the stage, “I was so horny, all those people watching me undress and it felt so sexy...”

“You liked it, didn’t you?”

She nodded, and in her small voice, barely audible, said, “Loved it, probably the most exhilarating thing I’ve ever done.” After a short pause, added, “So turned on, so horny.”

By then we were nearly to our street. Shanice, I thought, then corrected myself, Adriana, opened her eyes and looked around, smiling at the familiar surroundings; like she was back in a world she understood, where life was normal, where she had a family, a husband who loved her and two beautiful children. Everything didn’t revolve around sex.

When we went into the house, she led me by the hand to our bedroom. “Undress me,” she asked.

I did, starting with the knot at the bottom of her blouse, then I tickled her tummy several inches above her belly button, “About there?” I asked her. She giggled and I moved my fingers down a couple inches below her sexy little button, “Or maybe there?” I loved hearing my wife giggle again. I never saw her giggle with Jonah. That fact alone showed me that maybe he could dominate my wife’s body, but he couldn’t have her mind.

Then I began unbuttoning her blouse, starting at the bottom. Her arms were around my neck, eyes closed and a very pleasant smile was on her face. After the first two buttons, I slipped my hands under her blouse, massaging her bare breasts. God, she felt so good and it had been so long! I couldn’t stop myself a second longer and kissed her. She tightened her grip around my neck, our lips smashed together and the tips of our tongues met. We stayed like that for what seemed like several minutes, passionately reuniting. She broke away and I heard the words, softly under her breath, “Love you.”

We backed away from each other far enough that I could continue with the task of removing her blouse, finishing the buttons, then pushing it off her shoulders. She was naked underneath it and I reveled in her soft skin, almost like it was the first time she had been naked with me. I kissed down her neck, then down to a nipple and took it in my mouth and sucked while Addie scraped her hands through my hair and moaned. After allowing me to suckle on both her tender nipples, I heard her soft, feminine voice, “The rest, please.”

I fumbled with the button of her shorts, then the zipper and pushed them down off her legs. As I knew she would be, she was naked underneath, no panties. She sat down on the bed and scooted back, laying down. “Now you,” she whispered.

I pulled my Cabelas t-shirt off over my head, pushed my pants and underwear to the floor, took off shoes and socks and lay down beside my wife. This was the first time we had embraced naked for the last ten days and I rejoiced in the feel of her body against mine. After what I had seen and heard over the last two days I desperately needed her intimacy.

We lay on the bed, kissing and caressing each other until she said, “I need you ... inside me ... now, please.”

I climbed on top of her and slowly entered her. This didn’t feel like ‘married people sex’; it was more like first-time reuniting love-making. Even though she felt looser than I remembered when I first entered her, those vaginal muscles she had been exercising with the Ben-Wa balls made themselves known. I felt her clamp down on me as I started to slide in and out of her. Soft moans coming from both our mouths, no talking about Jonah, or Tanner, or Daryl; just the two of us, my beautiful wife and me.

Unfortunately, I couldn’t stop myself from coming within the first couple minutes. My body spasmed and my cum exploded inside her.

Afterward, I realized Addie hadn’t had an orgasm with me. “I’m sorry,” I told her, “it’s been too long.”

She held me tight and I saw the smile on her face as she said, “It’s okay, it was wonderful to me, too.” Maybe emotionally it was but not physically. I had seen what ‘wonderful’ actually was to her. I guess I had to appreciate that I could give her what she needed emotionally. He couldn’t do that, whereas Tanner had actually been able to give her both.

As we lay in the afterglow of our love-making, I had to ask, just to see what she’d say, “What was it like with him? The sex?”

She hesitated a long time before she answered, “Not now, I don’t want to talk about him ... please.”

Maybe later she would tell me, but for now, we had other more important business, “Let’s go get our little people.” We got up, and Shanice, I mean Addie, took a quick shower and dressed, much more conservatively than she was when I picked her up at the airport.

When we walked into my parents’ house an hour later, Katie and Kevin both jumped into their mom’s arms. She had knelt down so she could wrap herself around both at the same time and she actually cried she was so happy to see them. It was hard to believe it had only been two days ago when we left them ... and what had transpired in those two days.

We had dinner with Mom and Dad, then drove home. It was nearly ten by the time we got home and Katie and Kevin were asleep in the car so we carried them in and tucked them into bed.

“I have something I have to show you,” I told Adriana, asking her to sit on the couch in the living room. I hadn’t changed any of the settings on the TV and the laptop was still plugged into it so all I had to do was turn the TV on, volume down low so as to not wake the kids, open the laptop and put my finger over the fingerprint reader to activate it. It was already set on the website so I checked my phone to get the passcode Jonah had sent me, entered it and waited.

The first thing was Jonah talking to Adriana, “Okay, bitch, I don’t think I like your name so good. Gonna give you a different one.” Apparently, he’d edited out a lot.

I watched my wife. Her mouth opened and her hand went over it in shock.

“I like Shanice. From now on, while you’re here, your name’s Shanice...”

Addie’s mouth was opening and closing with no sound coming out, wide-eyed like she was nearly in a panic. “How ... how much?” finally came out of her mouth, barely audible. “You saw it live?”

Unlike the live feed, there was now a pause button, which I hit, freeze-framing her face across our screen just after he had told her, “Except when it’s whore, bitch, slut or whatever.”

I nodded that I had. “I don’t know how much. He’s already edited a lot out. You’ll have to tell me what’s missing, that he might not have filmed or edited out.”

My wife was literally curled up in a ball on the couch, tears running down her face. “I didn’t know, I didn’t know,” she repeated several times, her voice squeaky. Then she looked at me with her tear-streaked face, “H-How did he do it?”

I pointed to my eyes, “His glasses, they have a 3-D camera and microphones hidden in them and a remote in his pocket that he can control them from.”

I pulled her little balled-up body over next to me, with her head on my lap. She seemed so tiny and fragile, not the confident woman I’d been married to for the past almost ten years, or even from five minutes earlier.

“Should I hit ‘play’?” I asked her. She nodded, reluctantly.

He’d edited out more, including the torturous blank spots. The next shot was the picture of the floor with the ‘click, click, click of her heels on the hardwood floor and then finally slowly looking up ‘Shanice’s’ body showing the outfit she was wearing. “I thought maybe we were going somewhere special, that he’d changed his mind about the strip club. But I was still pretty scared.”

“What did you think when he gave you the vibrator?” I asked her when they were stopped outside the club.

“I wasn’t even thinking. I thought he said that wasn’t what it was. I was just so scared that my brain had turned off any logical thought.” She added, “Then it didn’t do anything for so long and I almost forgot about it with the fear of not knowing when he was going to make me go up on that stage.”

“I felt so out of place, dressed up more like I should have been going to an opera or something formal like that. All the other girls there were wearing what I would have called ‘stripper-clothes’, but not me.

When the video got to the part of him explaining how the vibrator worked, she took the remote from me and stopped it. “I’d forgotten about it, maybe it wasn’t a vibrator at all. I wasn’t thinking too good and then I was afraid. What if it came on when I was on the stage? Then thinking about that happening started to make me horny along with being afraid, wondering what it’d be like.”

She hit play again. We watched until her face changed, that look of shock when the vibrator started. She was barely audible again, “It felt so fuckin’ good!” I glanced at her; never before would she have used the ‘f’ word like that.

Then we heard her name and her pleading with Jonah before she got up and started walking toward the stage. She paused the picture again just as she was taking the first step onto the stage. “I want us to get naked,” she said.

I hurried out of my clothes and watched my wife push everything off as quickly as she could. We sat back down on the couch, Addie’s head still in my lap, and this time her hand gently rubbing up and down my hard cock. Then she hit the play button again, and we watched her take her clothes off in front of all those people.

I was massaging Adriana’s breast and listening to her moans, not sure if they were from the woman masturbating on the screen in front of us or my wife beside me. “I was so hot, the vibrator, the men watching,” she groaned. Not to mention that she hadn’t had sex for a week before then ... or her pregnancy.

As we watched Shanice spread her legs apart and reach her fingers inside herself sitting in front of all those people, her naked body filling our 80” screen, writhing on the floor in orgasm, my fingers plunged inside Adriana’s soaking wet pussy. She groaned again, pushed her legs tight together and I felt those muscles clamp down on my fingers. As Shanice on our screen came hard, fully exposed in front of all those people, my Adriana came at the same time, hard; body shuddering, trying to suppress her moaning.

Then only a couple of minutes later, she was back on the stage, filling our screen once again, saying while she was sucking her pussy juices off her fingers, “My name is Shanice. I’m married to a wonderful man who let me be here and now I’m going home with Jonah and he’s going to fuck me. If I’m lucky, he’ll eventually take this vibrator out of my pussy.” Then I felt her mouth close around my cock and begin sucking.

Addie hit the pause again, freezing the picture of herself taking up the full size of our 80” TV with her legs spread wide and three fingers buried in her cunt in front of a hundred or more black men.

She has given me blow-jobs in the past; not often, but occasionally. But never like that night after she watched herself strip for the first time. She was naked, on her knees in front of me, licking, sucking, pulling me all the way into her mouth, into her throat and back out again. She gagged a couple times, then was able to pull my cock into her throat with ease. Any part of my cock that wasn’t inside her mouth was being milked by her hands. And I was hard, so damn hard. After all, I’d just watched her strip and writhe on the floor in front of who knows how many people.

My orgasm overtook me so quickly and forcefully that all I could do was hurriedly pull her face onto my cock and shoot rope after rope of cum into her throat. She seemed to revel in it, sucking harder, milking me, swallowing my cum as quickly as she could.

When it was over she looked up at me, smiled and said, “That’s enough for tonight. Let’s go to bed.” I looked at my watch. We had been watching ... well sometimes watching and sometimes other, for nearly two hours.

After we climbed into bed, still naked, I spooned behind her and whispered in her ear, “I love you, Adriana.” She squeezed my arm that was around her and scooted back tighter against my body. She was home. She was mine.

I thought she was going to sleep when I heard her, “Do you know what they say about a big, black cock?”

What? Where had that come from? “No, what?” I asked her tentatively, not having any idea where this was going.

“That, once a white girl has had a big, black cock, she won’t be satisfied with anything else?”

This conversation was starting to frighten me a little.

“Well, it’s not true. Maybe he can do things to her that her husband can’t, but she still loves her husband ... she can live without him, but I can’t ever live without my husband.”

I squeezed her and said, “I love you,” into her ear.

“You, too,” she whispered back.

Then something she had said made me wonder, “Who says?” I asked her.

She giggled, “I read, you know, sexy stories; famous authors like Stormdog, Blackvelvet

“Stormdog? Blackvelvet... ? What the hell kind of names are those?”

“I think they’re just stupid pen names,” she said, “I mean who’d name their kid ‘Stormdog’?”

She’d changed the entire mood in the room. I thought about that, some poor kid in his first day of school, roll call, “Stormdog,” the teacher says, and the poor pathetic kid with the sadistic parents raises his hand. We were both giggling uncontrollably.

She had to get up early the next day because she was interviewing applicants for the manager of the new Mountain Home store at nine AM in Mountain Home, an hour-and-a-half away. She wanted to be there by eight to get everything ready and mentally prepare herself. She had four applicants and Kayla had already done some background checking on them for her.

I guessed a little mental preparation would be nice, after the weekend she’d just had.

I kept the kids at home with me, which we like to do after being gone, while I reviewed inventories and ordered stock for all the stores. I checked with the trucking company shipping the piano to Seattle and was told it would be delivered Wednesday. I knew that in spite of the profit, Adriana was going to miss having the piano in the store. It had been a source of pride for her ever since she’d found it in an estate sale several months earlier and gambled, paying $6,000 for it.

Yeah, the two kids being with me made it hard to accomplish very much, not nearly what I’d hoped for the day. But it was worth it. I wished I could keep them home every day, but then it wouldn’t seem so special for us and it would be almost impossible to give Adriana the help she needed for managing her business.

She came home elated that night. She was sure she’d found her perfect manager, a woman who seemed ideal for the job. “Her name’s Nicole, but she goes by Nicki. She’s thirty-one, divorced with a six-year-old little girl and has been working as an assistant manager at Macy’s in the mall in Boise. She said she’s been wanting something in Mt Home so she didn’t have to drive back and forth all the time. Besides, I offered her more than she’d been making.”

“I even asked her about our volleyball team. She said she played some in high school, but just in PE since they didn’t have a team. She said she was pretty good, though, except it was a long time ago.”

“The only problem is that she’d have to come to Boise for practices and games, but I told her she could bring her littlle girl and we’d find someone to help watch her, maybe even bring her here and you can watch her,” Addie added. “Besides,” she giggled, “she’d look great in our new uniforms ... Not only could she be a model, but she is. She does part-time modeling for Macy’s local ads. Ooh, did I mention that she’s black?”

“I’m going to have her come here to work with Kayla for a week or so before we start her in her own store.”

I shook my head and laughed at my wife. “Since when does looking good in a volleyball uniform qualify her for your manager?”

“Just a bonus, sweetie. You’ll like her.”

She also told me that she’d signed up for a class at our athletic club she hadn’t even known existed, pole dancing. She said she’d stopped to pick up her gym clothes to bring home to wash and there it was on the bulletin board; ‘pole dancing, great exercise, M-W-F, 7-8 PM’.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.