After the Energists: Start of the 11th Grade - Cover

After the Energists: Start of the 11th Grade

Copyright© 2017 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 3: Hysteria

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Hysteria - The fall school year has begun for Mike and the Time Bandettes and his school friends. Things are going superbly for the our Energists enhanced teen but behind the scenes a major surprise is awaiting for him and his friends. This Book 4 is the lead for this major surprise. If you haven't read the preceding book, at least from chapter 40, you may not pickup on all aspects of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Celebrity   School   Sports   DoOver   MaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Robertson’s Jacuzzi

11:44pm, Friday, October 5, 1979

I enjoyed watching the girls kiss and splash beside me, and used that time to ‘off my boxers’ and toss them to the wooden porch floor. As the three intertwined girls settled down slightly on the lounger, I slowly pushed my naked butt up and out of the water and sat on the corner edge of the Jacuzzi to cool off a little.

“You can’t cool-down, Cuda! Your beautiful cock has just gotten up!” Sammy laughed as she spotted me and my skyward aiming cock on the edge of the Jacuzzi.

“And it’s for us, ladies!” Lynette added as Stephanie rolled off the pile of girls into the center of the hot-tub.

“Be a doll, Cuda, and move from that corner to the center, please?” Sammy asked as she slid alongside Stephanie in the center of the pool of swirling hot water.

“I’ve never tried a three-way blowjob before!” Stephanie giggled as Lynette crawled along the seats to position herself at my right thigh. Strawberry shifted up on the seat outside my left thigh, while Flames eased herself up between my slightly spread legs and took a hold of my very hard, and soon to be very, very happy cock.

“You’ve done a duo-BJ before, Stephie?” Sammy asked as she aimed my cock towards our Glencoe friend’s mouth.

“Yeah, it was uh ... different than this, though,” Strawberry replied with a touch of uneasiness in her voice.

“Different, how so?” Lynette asked as I watched and I felt Stephanie’s tongue swipe around the flared edges of my cockhead.

After giving my cockhead a couple of quick mouth bobs, Stephanie pulled off my cock with a ‘plop’ and sighed. As Sammy licked up the length of my shaft and teased a dollop of pre-cum from my slit, Stephanie sat back on her haunches and softly said, “You guys cannot repeat this but, uh, that duo-BJ ... was me and my dickhead, ex ... Will giving his best friend, Damian a shared blowjob in the back of Damian’s station-wagon, like last January.”

“You and Will ... blew another guy? Get out!” Sammy shouted as she squeezed the crap out of my shaft with her strong right hand.

“Easy with the death-grip, Flames!” I stated as those sensations superseded, at least for me, Stephanie’s news of her little bi-sexual tryst with two guys.

“Sorry, sorry! ... Got a little carried away at Stephie’s...” Sammy exclaimed as she pulled her right hand away from my shaft and lightly caressed it with her left fingertips.

“That piece of shit, ex-boyfriend was into sucking dick, Stephie?” Lynette excitedly asked as she rested her chin on my right thigh.

“Again, you can’t tell this to anyone ... but uh, him and Damian were into more than sucking cocks, if you know what I mean,” Stephanie whispered and then rested her forehead on my left thigh.

“So he was a switch-hitter, huh,” I said as Sammy aimed my cock towards Lynette’s mouth.

“I guess we shouldn’t be too hard on him, them ... seeing how us girls like playing from both sides of the plate,” Sammy said as she watched Lynette slip her wide spread mouth over the crown of my cock.

“Whatever makes a person’s boat float, I guess,” Stephanie said as she pushed herself up out of the water and leaned her mouth to my chest and teased my left nipple with her tongue.

“Cuda’s boat is definitely floating, now!” Sammy excitedly said as she watched Lava-Lips inch her lips down my shaft from very close range. I soon felt Sammy’s pink, plump lips suck my left nut against her teeth.

“Ohhh! Shit!” I called out as my sensory nerves were bombarding my brain from three different locations.

As I felt Lynette’s lips at the base of my hard shaft, I put my right hand on the back of her head and lightly shook her as her throat muscles hummed around my highly compressed cockhead. When Stephanie and Sammy nibbled on my nipple and ball-sack, I jerked upward with my hips. My unexpected movement caused Lynette’s teeth to scrap into the base of my cock. That semi-unpleasant dig of her teeth, combined with the three wonderful sensations triggered my first powerful orgasm of the evening.

Lava-Lips quickly pulled back from my cock and took the first powerful spurt in her mouth. Sammy, feeling my balls quickly drawing up to my crotch, took control of my shaft and aimed my erupting monster towards her face. My second and third strong cum streams painted her grinning face and auburn locks, starting at her cute button nose, over her right eye and ended with a white contrasting streak across her dark auburn hair.

Stephanie quickly turned her torso and dropped down from my chest at Sammy’s excited screech. Stephie barely got her mouth down as my less powerful fourth spurt caught on her lips; before she sucked my dribbling cockhead into her opened mouth to capture the last remnants of my orgasm.

I held onto the edge of the Jacuzzi as those powerful orgasmic sensations flooded my brain with their electrical activity. When my hearing perception returned, I barely made out Lava-Lips mumbled, “Sammee, ya wan some of diss?”

I looked down and marveled as Lynette was dribbling some of my white cum from her extended, curled tongue into Sammy’s upturned, open mouth. At the same time, Stephanie had her tongue out and was about to lick the thin strip of cum from Sammy’s eye-socket.

Picture, picture, picture,’ I thought as I watched these three beauties enjoying themselves like nobodies’ business as they played with my hot white semen. In the corner of my mind, this message came to me out of ‘Energistic space’; ‘Pictures of this will be on your computer, Dr. Mike.’

I couldn’t help but burst out laughing at that message, and also from seeing Lynette drop her dribbling tongue onto Sammy’s mouth, like a momma bird would do when feeding her chicks a worm or some other yucky ‘bird delicacy.’

“What’s so funny, Cuda?” Stephanie said after she made a valiant effort to clean Sammy’s forehead and eye area of my orgasm’s output.

“Just thinking that no one would ever believe this scene ... three gorgeous girls were going hot and heavy over my juices,” I replied with a ‘partially’ true statement. While Sammy and Lava-Lips would understand and probably look forward to seeing the pictures from our ‘Energists friends’, I really didn’t want to take the time to explain that weird story to Strawberry.

I just about died and went to heaven when all three girls looked up at me and stuck their cum-bathed tongues out for me to see. Then with sexy grins on their faces, they each made a show of swallowing my manly-gift.

“Dang! Girls!” I said as I leaned down and did my best to wrap my arms around all three hot, wet and grinning naked beauties. When Lynette tilted her head up to me, we shared a short bit of tonsil-hockey before I did the same thing with Sammy and Stephanie.

“That still amazes me ... that you don’t mind sharing incredible kisses with me, right after I had your spunk in my mouth,” Stephanie said as she slipped back into the hot swirling mass of water.

“All of you have licked my face, lips or cock clean after you’ve smeared your pussy juices them, so, uh, why the hell should I be bothered when I show you my appreciate for a fantastic BJ?” I said as I pushed my butt up from the edge and dropped back into the bubbling Jacuzzi’s water.

“I’m still not a super fan of cum’s taste,” Sammy softly said as she sat back on her haunches in the middle of the Jacuzzi. “But doing this, with you, Cano ... it was,”

“Well worth that little bit of yuckiness! Wasn’t it, Stephie! Sammy!” Lynette exclaimed as she pressed her bare, wet tits against my shoulder.

After we got out of the Jacuzzi, the girls made sure my cock was still in tiptop working order in Lynette’s parents’ oversized, tiled shower. The three of them quickly dried off their killer teenaged bodies and moved to the parents’ king-sized bed. I took my time drying off my body and hair, and took a moment to pick up the towels and put them in the laundry basket at the walk-in closet door.

When I heard some very feminine giggles and squeals coming from the master bedroom, I knew I’d be able to snag that small bottle of ‘Missive-Maker’ from the middle drawer of Ms. Dillon’s vanity. As I retrieved that small strawberry shaped bottle, I saw a half-full bottle of Absolute Rose, Belgium massaging oil with a terrific floral aroma. After I took the top off of both bottles; the combined strawberry and rose fragrance was heaven sent to my nasal passages.

This will work wonders on Lava-Lips and Strawberry,’ I thought as I recapped these two bottles. I then chuckled to myself, ‘I bet Sammy would love to help give a massage, and possibly help me take control of these two, ‘soon-to-be’ supercharged, sexually submissive beauties.’

At the back of that middle drawer, I also spied a couple of black blindfolds, which I thought would add some fun as we massaged them. It also would hurt when we began the evening’s really fun activities with Lynette and Stephanie.

Lynette’s cry of, “Are you joining us, Cuda?” from the bedroom snapped me from that wonderful musing and spurred me to begin tonight’s real supercharged event with these three nude beauties.

“Look what your mom left out for us to enjoy!” I said as I showed the bottle of Absolute Rose massaging oils to the girls as they were intertwined and sharing kisses and caresses on the king-sized bed.

“Sammy, how about you and I start by giving Strawberry and Lava-Lips a wonderful massage?” I gave her a subtle wink to hopefully let her know I, we, were about to start with the girls’ incredible submissive experiences.

“Oh, God! Did you get Mom’s special strawberry oil, Cuda?” Lynette throatily asked as Stephanie lightly traced Lynette’s left puffy nipple with the tip of her tongue.

“I did!” I said with a smile as I held that small bottle, as well as the two black blindfolds up for the girls to see.

“Ohhh! Blindfolds! ... I like that, Cuda!” Stephanie cooed before sucking Lava-Lips’ nipple with her pretty pink lips.

I quickly tossed one of the blindfolds to Sammy and said, “One blindfold for Lava-Lips...” I quickly set the two bottles on the nightstand and added, “and one blindfold for my sweet Strawberry!”

“You want us tits or ass up, first, Cuda?” Lynette excitedly said after Stephanie released her nipple, and the two girls repositioned themselves with their heads to the headboard end of the large mattress.

“Sammy, your call on that one,” I said as I crawled up on the mattress alongside Strawberry’s reclined body. Sammy looked at me from between the two girls and mouthed, ‘Strawberry oil now?‘ to me.

I raised my eyebrows at her question and then gave her a small affirmative nod. With a huge grin on her face, Sammy confidently said, “I think you horny wenches need to have your lovely tits and the front of your bodies massaged, first. Here, put these blindfolds on for us, too.” Sammy flipped the black blindfold between Lynette’s firm, full breasts after my girlfriend quickly settled on her back.

“Look at you, Flames. Taking charge of things, here,” Lava-Lips said as she put the blindfold over her eyes and slipped her pony-tail through the elastic strap.

“Somebody needs to cum, real bad, I think?” Stephanie added as she took the blindfold from my hands and quickly blacked out her vision.

“Somebod ... eees will need to cum real badly here in a few minutes,” I chuckled as I moved Stephanie’s arms up above her head and gave her a light kiss on her lips. I glanced over to Sammy and Lynette and saw that Sammy had mirrored my actions and had Lynette’s arms resting on the pillow above her head.

I reached over and picked up the small bottle of ‘Missive-Maker’ and removed the top. I motioned for Sammy to straddle Lynette’s body but also to keep out of the way for the moment. With a smile and quick nod, Sammy started to gently caress Lava-Lips’ rib-cage and stomach area.

“Doesn’t this strawberry oil smell wonderful, Strawberry?” I chuckled as I held the opened bottle near Stephanie’s nose.

“Ohh ... I like that scent, Cuda,” she cooed as she turned her head, trying to follow the bottle’s scent as I moved it over to give my girlfriend a smell.

“What about me?” Lava-Lips softly whined as she didn’t know I was moving the bottle towards her.

“Bossy! Bossy!” Sammy replied and then gave Lynette’s left nipple a slight pinch, which elicited a sharp, but not painful, ‘Ouch!’ from Lynette.

“Here’s your whiff, Lava-Lips. Although I’m not sure you deserve any of it for being a whiny, horny toad.”

“I’m sorry, Cuda and Sammy! I promise not to whine any more. Please, let me have some of that strawberry oil, please,” Lynette softly apologized and then plead with a pouty look on her blindfolded face.

“What do you think, Sammy? Should we let her ... maybe have a drop of the oil on say ... each of her puffy nipples?” I asked of my grinning co-conspirator.

“How much are you gonna use on Strawberry?” Sammy playfully asked as I straddled Stephanie’s torso and leaned over to grab the rose massaging oil bottle from the nightstand.

“Because she’s been a much better girl, so far ... I think I might use a little more of it on her glorious tanned titties,” I faux-stated to add some confusion to the blindfolded girls’ experience.

“I’m a good girl, ain’t I, Cuda?” Stephanie softly asked as she lifted her chest upward, pushing her boobs towards me.

“So far, Strawberry, so far,” I replied as I squeezed the rubber bulb on the end of the strawberry oil’s dropper tube. I set that bottle of ‘Missive-Maker’ over on the nightstand and then moved the dropper over Strawberry’s left nipple and squeezed out one solitary drop of that oil on her crinkly, pinkish-brown tissue. I watched as that drop slowly oozed over her hard pointed nip, and ever-so-slowly trickled over the outer side to her bumpy areola tissue. I decided to use my left index finger to rub that oil into her nipple-areola tissue before it dribbled onto her regular breast tissue.

“Oh, Cooodaaa, that feels nice,” Stephanie cooed as I rubbed that single drop of oil into her sensitive nipple tissue. I wasn’t going to put a drop on Strawberry’s other nipple, but I decide it would be okay if I rubbed some of the oil from my fingertip into her other hard pleasure bud.

“Here you go, Sammy,” I falsely said to confuse the blindfolded girls as to who was putting this ‘Missive-Maker’ oil on Lava-Lips’ two puffy nipples. With the blindfolded beauties focusing on the sensations in their nipples, I didn’t think they pick up on the changing mattress pressures as I leaned over and carefully squeezed one drop of that strawberry oil on both of Lynette’s rising and falling nipples.

I quickly put the dropper back in the bottle and screwed it on tightly, before letting it rest on the mattress in the crease created by Stephanie’s left torso.

“Lordy, Sa-ammy! I love how your fingers are working that sweet smelling oil into my puffies!” Lynette wrongly stated as I, not Sammy used my fingertips to lightly massage those two drops into her now shiny, slick puffy nipples. Sammy did a good job of selling her involvement though, as she leaned forward on Lynette’s lower stomach, but kept her arms up out of the way as I completed the first phase of Lava-Lips’ and Strawberry’s wonderfully potent sexual submissiveness experience.

“Here’s the rest of your oiling, Strawberry,” I said as I drizzled her shoulders, upper chest, breasts and ribcage with the Absolute Rose massaging oil. As I passed the bottle to Sammy, I said, “Use just as much as you think she deserves, Sammy.”

“It was nice to hear her praise as ‘I’ rubbed that strawberry oil into her nipples, so I think I can pour ... this much rose oil on her for now,” Sammy replied with an emphasized, ‘I’. She then zig-zagged a trail of massaging oil over Lynette’s shoulders, firm breasts, rib-cage and belly-button areas.

As Sammy returned the bottle to me, I mouthed, ‘Exhale deeply a few times on both of her nipples and you should be good to go.

I picked up the strawberry bottle from beside Stephanie’s torso, and then set both bottles of oil on the nightstand. I then leaned over Stephanie’s heaving breasts and exhaled a couple of time on her oil slicked nipples. I peered over at Sammy and Lynette, and saw that Sammy’s hands were now gently working the rose oil into Lynette’s upper body. I noticed that Sammy seemed to be purposefully avoiding Lynette’s nipple areas, so I said, “How do your nipples feel, Strawberry?” as I cupped my hands over her buds and applied pressure with my fingertips.

With her slippery nipples pinched between my index and middle fingers and my thumbs, Stephanie cried out, “That feels amazing ... like tiny little lightning bolts are zapping my nips!”

I nodded to Lynette’s nipples as Sammy looked at Stephanie and me, and whispered, “Enough time has passed, Flames.”

“Lightning bolts hardly describe the feeling in my puff! ... Ohhh! Shittt! Sammy! Twistin’ ... Jeeezeees! I love it!” Lynette shouted as she arched her chest up off the mattress when Sammy twisted and pulled on her super sensitive puffy nipples.

“No! No! Don’t move your hands from my titties!” Strawberry whined as I moved my oily hands from her breasts to her oiled rib-cage and upper abdomen areas. When she started to move her arms down from above her head, I sternly said, “Keep your hands above your head or I won’t touch your sensitive titties, anymore!”

“I won’t move ‘em! I won’t move ‘em!” Stephanie cried as she completely straightened her arms above her wet and wild mane of auburn-blonde hair.

“You won’t whine or beg for any type of specific sexual activities now, will you, Strawberry?” I confidently stated as I rolled her nipples between my index fingers and thumbs.

“No, Cuda! No! ... Ohh! Damn that feels sooo, so good!” Stephanie replied, and then couldn’t control her cry of pleasure as a new level of sensations traveled from her lightning bolt nips to her brain.

“Please! Please! Sammy squeeze! Oh! Oh! God! Pull my ... No! No! Noooo!” Lynette cried as Sammy’s hands rubbed, pressed into, twisted and pulled on her long, thick puffy nipples before she abruptly lifted her hands from Lava-Lips heaving breasts...

“If Cuda won’t allow Stephanie to beg ... why do you think I should allow you to whine and beg for sexual favors? You think because I’m a girl that you can order me ... to please you. How dare you do that with me!”

After that statement, I was somewhat shocked to see Sammy slap both of Lynette’s oiled tits with a somewhat hard left-hand-right-hand combination.

“Awh! Auh! God! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m so, so sorry, Miss Sammy. It won’t happen again, Miss Sammy, I prommm-issse!” Lynette cried in a combination of painful pleasure. Just then, I recognized my girlfriend’s plaintive cry as her giving up complete control of her body to the petite redhead, who was straddling her lower stomach.

Just before that second mention of Sammy’s name, I saw a gleam in Sammy’s eyes as she turned slightly towards me and moved her left hand into Lynette’s opened up crotch. Sammy had a wonderful grin on her face as she fingered Lynette’s pussy, while gently rolling that sinfully pleasurable nipple between her right fingers.

“You’re liking this, aren’t you, Flames?” I softly asked as I, too, reached a hand behind my back and lightly tickled Strawberry’s dripping wet and steamy hot pussy.

“This is fun, Cuda,” she replied as I noticed her left hand jabbing rapidly upward against Lynette’s pussy. “You want to switch girls with me?”

“Love to. Wanna oil up their lower bodies, now?” I asked as I leaned to my left and lifted my leg over Stephanie’s slightly wiggling body. It was fun to see her squirming, even with no direct contact with her highly sensitive body. Sammy and I chuckled at her groans of pleasure as I picked up the Absolute Rose bottle from the night stand.

“You want the strawberry oil or the rose oil,” Sammy asked, knowing full well we were going to use the rose oil with the blindfolded beauties.

“Maybe we should put a drop of that super-strawberry oil on each of their clits,” I continued on with our charade as Stephanie’s and Lynette’s breast rose and fell as the ‘Missive-Maker’ oil was ramping up the itchy, pleasurable feelings in their nipples and surrounding breast tissue. I handed the rose bottle to Sammy and said, “Put just a drop of this on her clit, and then you can use the rose oil on her legs and pussy, ‘kay?”

“You put a drop on her clit, Cuda, while I pull that pesky little clit-hood back,” Sammy excitedly said as she forced Stephanie’s right leg up, exposing her pussy to our view. “Lift that other leg up, Stephie,” Sammy commanded in a stern voice.

I held the rose oil bottle above Stephanie’s pussy as Sammy used her hands to expose her hard little bundle of sexual nerves. “How’s that feel, Strawberry?” I softly asked as a couple of drops of oil splashed on her clit, which Sammy immediately rubbed into her sexual pleasure center.

“Ohh! God! I can fa-feel ... Oh! Shit! I feel those little lightning bolts zapping my clit!” Stephanie cried out as Sammy continued to frig her clit. Sammy smiled up at me after Stephanie’s claims of lightning bolts at her clit.

The mind is an amazing thing but it can be fooled,’ I mouthed to Sammy.

I moved over to where Lynette was lying and said to Sammy as well as to Lynette, “I think I can handle putting a drop or two of this strawberry oil on Lava-Lips’ hard clit. If she spreads her legs wide open when I ask her, I know her little clitty will pop out for me.”

“So I can start massaging Stephie’s lower body, and ... her beautiful wet pussy?” Sammy playfully and rhetorically asked me.

“Here’s the rose oil, Sammy,” I said as I handed her the bottle, and then moved to kneel on the bed beside Lynette’s straight but slightly squirming legs.

When I lightly touched her right calf, Lava-Lips started to pull her knees apart to spread herself open. I quickly slapped the inside of her right thigh and sternly asked, “Did you hear me ask you to pull your legs up and spread them, Lava-Lips?”

“I just thou...” she started to reply.

“You didn’t have permission to think. Your job is simply to do and enjoy. If you can’t handle the do part, I’m not sure you deserve the enjoy part,” I calmly said and watched Lynette’s legs become straight as an arrow with her toes pointed down like a gymnast’s. I slowly moved my right hand over her long, lean thigh until it was over her thin landing strip above her tightly closed pussy. As I jigged my hand above her pussy, a soft moan escaped from her mouth.

I took the bottle of rose oil from Sammy and then said to Lynette, “Would you like to open your legs and have me oil and play with your pussy, Lava-Lips?”

“Yea-yes pa-please,” my girlfriend struggled to say as I moved the heel of my hand lower to increase the sensations in her crotch.

“Should I allow her to open her legs, Miss Sammy?”

“Yes, but I’m not sure she should get any of that strawberry oil on her clitty,” Sammy replied as she worked her hands over Stephanie’s oiled thighs.

“I agree ... spread your legs, Lava-Lips,” I simply said and watched her lean legs separate and then bend at her knees before they rested flat on the mattress with her pussy wide open for me and Sammy’s gaze.

I made a ‘tisk-tisk’ sound in my mouth before I said, “It’s a shame that I won’t be putting any of that special strawberry oil on such a beautifully hard, little clit.” I then moved directly in-line with Lynette’s pussy and reached out with my right hand and sharply flicked her exposed clit with my ‘spring-loaded’ index finger.

“Ohh! God! Ohhhh! God!” Lava-Lips shouted and immediately pressed her butt down into the mattress as that surprising, sharp smack on her clit sent powerful shook waves of pain and pleasure up her spine.

When she started to move her hands from over her head, I pinched her clit and sarcastically said, “I can do other fun and not so things to your clit and pussy, Lava-Lips, if you move your hands from above your head. That goes for you, too, Stephie.”

“Did you hear that, Stephie?” Sammy said as she pinched the strawberry blonde’s hard little clit.

“Yes! Ohh! God! Yes! Yes! I heard that, Miss Sammy!” Stephanie cried out and quickly re-straightened her arms above her head.

“Well said and well done, Stephie,” Sammy calmly replied as she released her pinch and gently rubbed her fingers over Stephanie’s pleasure button, which caused Stephanie’s pussy to hunch up into those pleasure giving digits.

I lightly tapped Lynette’s clit with my left fingers as I poured some oil along the inside of her left thigh, up across her quivering lower stomach and back down her reclined right quadriceps area with my right hand. I then used both of my hands to rub that oil into her tanned skin, purposefully avoiding her dripping wet pussy region.

“They seem to be enjoying this, Sammy but I wonder how they’d respond if we, uh, ate their sweet pussies,” I asked my partner in crime.

“I wonder if our tongues and fingers could get them to cum for us,” Sammy laughed. We both chuckled when Strawberry and Lava-Lips made humping motions with their spread pussies towards our voices.

“Would you girls like for us to eat your pussies to an awesome orgasm?” I softly asked as I slipped a finger in both Stephanie’s and Lynette’s hot and wet cunts. Lynette’s aggressive humping action gave me her non-verbal response, while Stephanie cried,

“Please! Miss Sammy! ... Lick, eat my juicy cunt! Please!”

Sammy noticed that I was leaning over to her, so she did the same. I then whispered, “This is gonna drive them crazy wild ... not being able to cum no matter what we do to their pussies.”

“You’re gonna have to fuck my brains out soon, Cuda because this is driving me bat-shit crazy, too,” Sammy whispered and then gave me a deep passionate kiss.

After we ended that kiss, I softly asked, “You’re not feeling any unusual tingling, like those lightning bolts, Stephie, described are you?”

“That oil ain’t the cause of my need, Cuda. I’m good that way. Thanks for asking that, though.”

“Okay, we’ll eat them for a few minutes, and then I’ve got a plan which will keep them occupied, while we satisfy our needs,” I whispered and gave her a quick kiss on her sweaty right cheek.

“I like it when you have plans for my pleasure!” Sammy huskily whispered and then repositioned her body at Stephanie’s pussy.

Both of us went to town on the tormented girls’ spread pussies and asses. I even gave Lynette permission to loop her arms under her spread legs so she could use her fingers to play with her puffy, tormented nipples.

When Stephanie heard my permission statement to Lynette, she softly asked, “Miss Sammy, may I use my fingers on my titties and nipples?”

Sammy lifted her face from Strawberry’s humping pussy and simply replied, “Because you asked so nicely... No! No, you may not move your hands from above your head.”

A groan tingled in pleasure and disappointment escaped Stephanie’s mouth as Sammy used her tightly curled tongue to probe Stephanie’s exposed asshole as she pulled her ass cheeks as far apart as her strong hands could get them.

I reached over and touched Sammy’s right elbow to get her attention, and whispered, “Nicely done,” with a major grin on my face.

As both girls were moaning and crying out in pleasure at our oral ministrations, I lifted my head up from Lava-Lips dripping wet pussy and said, “I can’t believe neither of these wenches seems to appreciate our efforts here. Has Strawberry orgasmed yet, Sammy?”

“I don’t think so. Let me ask ... Stephie, am I correct in thinking you haven’t cum yet?”

“God! No! I, uh mean, I mean, yes, Miss Sammy!” Stephanie cried out in confusion.

“No, my statement was wrong? Or no, you haven’t had an orgasm, Stephanie, which is it?” Sammy sternly asked as she captured Stephanie’s hard clit between her right index finger and thumb and gently increased the pressure on it.

“Yes, your uh, state-ma-ment was correct. No-ah! I haven’t ca-cum yet, Miss Sammy, Ma’am!” Stephanie stammered out in a more coherent and truly submissive response.

“I know Lava-Lips hasn’t cum, yet, because I haven’t been bathed by a violent explosion from her pussy, Sammy,” I said as I sat up and lightly flicked my girl’s exposed clit with my right finger.

“So, uh, so, so close!” Lynette cried out after that little finger whack on her clit, while she continued to pull and twist her puffy nipples in an effort to orgasm.

“Let your legs down, both of you and relax as best you can,” I simply said as I slid off the end of the king-sized bed. When Sammy stood up beside me, I said to Cano and Strawberry, “Close your eyes tight and take off your blindfolds, please. Slowly open your eyes and let them adjust to the light.”

After both girls lowered and shook out their legs for a moment, they pulled the black blindfolds from their sweaty eyes and slowly blinked them opened in the dimly lit master bedroom. When they focused their eyes on Sammy and me, I sternly said to Lynette, “Go get your blue vibrator from your bedroom, and tell Stephanie where your mom keeps her white Hitachi vibrator.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.