Cuddling Secks - Cover

Cuddling Secks

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Gifts are given usually with love. They are also no different than being careful with what you wish for. But can something so innocent become a nightmare?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Furry   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Transformation  

After that night Ursula was placed with family and a search put out for her father. He was never found, the case went cold and the house packed up. Even though she had many wonderful experiences with her father up to that point and long after, that one night had become her most memorable evening of her short life.

Years have passed with Ursula spending the last parts of her childhood with an aunt and uncle. Eventually her father was ruled to be dead with her aunt becoming the executor of his estate. Ursula moved on with her life, forgetting about Secks and looking forward to her future. After graduating college, her aunt presented the girl with the key to her father’s house. And now she stands right outside the place she grew up, where she spent the majority of her short life. She grips the key so tightly that it threatens to cut through her skin.

“You can do this,” she whispers to herself.

She goes to take her first step when a voice suddenly rings out, startling her. “Ursula?”

The girl turns to look, seeing the next door neighbor. “Mr. Kelly?” He looks a bit older than she remembers, yet still very handsome.

“Wow, it’s been years since I’ve seen you,” the man says, giving her a friendly smile.

Ursula smiles; thankful that her entry into the house has been slightly delayed. “Yes it has, Mr. Kelly.”

The man’s smile deepens into a frown briefly. “Please, call my Dave,” he says. “Mr. Kelly is for young girls. You have obviously developed into something more adult like.”

Ursula blushes. “And how is your wife, sir?”

Dave’s smile once again turns upside down. “She passed away last year.” There is a sadness that follows in his eyes. “My granddaughter has been staying here since. She is almost finished with high school. You remember Little Janie, don’t you?”

Ursula does remember the little girl. The smile that appears on her face is contagious because Dave puts one right back on. Ursula used to babysit the girl even though their ages are only a few years apart. It was only for the one summer when Dave and his wife’s daughter lived there. She had just gone through a divorce and had lost her job and the Kellys helped her get back on her feet. But with all three busy with work, it sometimes left Little Janie needing to be supervised. That was where Ursula came in.

“Little Janie isn’t so small anymore,” he says sorrowfully. “And you can’t call her Little Janie anymore. She likes being called just Jane.”

“I’ll have to remember that when I see her,” Ursula remarks.

Dave looks at his watch. “Well she is of course at school right now, but with any luck you’ll be able to see her before she heads out with her friends.”

“Then I’ll keep a lookout for her,” Ursula says. Then she holds up the key to the house. “I haven’t been in there in years.”

“Yes, it has been awhile,” Dave agrees. “Well, I shouldn’t keep you held up them.”

The girl gives the man a wave and turns. She can feel his eyes on her, much the same way when she was younger. She steps up to the door, suppressing a shudder until she steps inside and closes it. Sighing, Ursula leans against the door. She is happy to be out of that situation and to finally make it inside. Of course with Dave being there, she isn’t even sure she would have found the courage to enter at all.

After a few tense to relaxing moments she steps away from the door and toward the living room. All around her the couch, lamps and everything furniture are covered in sheets. Ursula casually pulls at the sheets as she passes by heading for the kitchen. The sheets fall to the floor, crumpling into piles of cotton and dust. Memories so vividly that she could almost reach out and touch them fill her mind. She can see her father standing at the stove cooking her breakfast. Then she is on the table, never eating that breakfast with her father between her legs. Ursula feels a wetness forming between her thighs and it quickly brings her back to reality—all alone in the kitchen.

Another sigh escapes from her lips. She turns and leaves the kitchen, returning to the living room. The once warm and inviting house feels so empty and cold. Then something catches her eye. To the right is her father’s reading chair, still draped with a cotton sheet. But there is something beneath it besides the chair. Slowly and deliberately the girl steps toward the piece of old furniture. Shakily, her hand stretches out to grab at the dusty fabric. Clutching a fistful, she pulls back, watching the cloth fall away like water cascading off a rock. The girl’s eyes go wide with the revelation of what lies beneath.

“Papa?” she says, astonished to find the stuffed doll that looks so similar to her father.

With still shaky hands, she reaches out to pick the doll up. She can’t remember anyone finding it after her father disappeared, not even she could. There was only Secks, the last present he ever gave her. And after all these years ... placing the doll back on the bed, Ursula spins and rushes up the stairs to her father’s room.

Ursula manages to calm herself long enough to not slam the door to the room open. When the door creaks open to reveal the bed with Secks sitting comfortably looking on top, Ursula’s face beams with excitement. She opens her mouth to say something, but her brain can’t find the words to mark the occasion. Instead, she glides across the carpeted floor to the side of the bed. Her hand strokes the immaculately soft pinkish-white fur. She is amazed at how soft he feels after all these years.

“I’m home, Secks,” she whispers.

Immediately her eyes travel down to between the stuffed bear’s legs. Her happy smile quickly disappears and she squeezes her hands into fists. Ursula has to take a slow, deep breath to relax. The rigid stance she took on quickly fades away. The happy grin returns and she reaches down between the teddy’s legs.

“I find it hard to believe you’re not excited to see me after all these years,” she remarks, rubbing against Secks eagerly. Her fingers drag along the wrinkled shaft. And it isn’t long before the smaller curved head makes its appearance and grows into full length. She gives a sigh of satisfaction before saying, “That’s more like it, Secks.”

Her fingers curl around the shaft. Slowly, she pulls hand over the length, appreciating more now than she had the first time. It could be because it has been many years since that night, or maybe it’s because she is older. Either way, she has never been with any man other than her father since that night. While her fingers move over the edge onto the tip, she realizes just how abnormally small it is compared to the rest. Her father’s words come back into her head in this moment and she repeats them aloud.

“ ... the smaller curved head will ease up into me...” she swallows hard. “ ... the smooth, bulging upper shaft offers a fun way to ramp up the experience.” She sighs pleasurably. “ ... the slightly wrinkled shaft will finish me off...”

Ursula feeling the wetness that had begun to form downstairs intensifies. Quickly, the girl slips off her panties from beneath her skirt. She climbs onto the bed next to the stuffed bear and grabs ahold of its rigid member to reacquaint herself with him. She forms a ring with her finger and thumb around the tip and tugs over it, back and forth rising over the rim of the bulging shaft and back again. While she does this, Ursula toys with herself, her fingers pressing into the soft folds of her moist cunt lips and penetrates her tight passage. The girl’s thumb seeks her clit from beneath its protective hood.

Secks just lays there, inanimate save for his pink erection. Precum seeps from the tip to flow onto her fingers. Ursula carries with her attentions before she changes position. Gradually, she rises up over the stuffed bear, her long hair trailing across his face. She thrusts one leg over Secks’ body and pulls herself over, straddling him. Her skirt has ridden up in the process. It is her naked body that nestles onto the bear’s, resting her warm, wet cunt of his incredibly soft fur.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.