Ashley's Tail - Cover

Ashley's Tail

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A Halloween fling with a hostess dressed as a she-devil leads to even more pleasures for an unhappily married businessman. Surprises might yet await them all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Paranormal   Magic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Halloween  

December 24 (Christmas Eve)

“You know, this isn’t just the Christmas season. It’s also the Saturnalia, Solstice, and Yule. And close to Hanukkah, mind you. And Boxing Day in two days in England,” Dionysus, my divine father, commented while I plowed the fuck out of my pregnant first wife, Tracy.

I said “first wife,” of course, because by now I was in a plural or group marriage with everyone in the household, including Dionysus, aka Bacchus aka Brian aka Dad. We were all lovers now, all spouses, all engaged in an incestuous commune of sorts where we fucked, partied, drank, feasted, and bred together. The past week had been glorious, the bunch of us all entangled in sweaty heaps of sultry, naked flesh.

I no longer worried about the paternity of Tracy’s unborn child, given that any of the possible fathers was likely in jail and out of our lives. There was a lot of talk of adoption, but that was less urgent with everyone in firm agreement to raise the brats as a group. After all, this baby was still my nephew or niece, anyway, since Tracy was my sister as well as my wife.

“Oh, God’s teeth, it’s incredible when you fuck me like that!” Tracy screamed as I drove deeper into her slippery snatch from behind.

True, my wife had put on some extra padding of late, but it actually flattered her considerably as her belly showed the first signs of a baby bump. Just how old was this kid, anyway? Well, we were estranged for a good while, weren’t we? It was probably Eddie’s spawn, but I would love it for Tracy’s sake and Dad’s as well. It was still a grandson or granddaughter of the Great God Dionysus, was it not? The pregnancy weight, in any case, added more curves to Tracy’s hips and expanded her breasts as well as her delightful ass.

“Not so bad am I, after all?” I teased her, knowing that her mind had firmly changed on that point, especially since we were formally inducted into the cult of Dionysus.

“Cute ... but I don’t care about your little wisecracks, honey ... just fucking fuck me harder, please! Harder! More!” Tracy’s face dripped profuse beads of sweat as I humped her without mercy.

“That’s my boy and girl!” Dad laughed as he lined up behind Michelle again to fuck her within an inch of her life.

“The perfect answer to marital woes ... orgies, drunkenness, and other forms of wanton revelry!” Karen snickered while Tracy spread her cheeks to rim her with enthusiasm.

“You’re next, you know. And then Ashley,” I winked at Karen while ravishing my legal wife.

I laughed as I considered that Tracy wouldn’t be lawfully wed to me if the authorities knew that she was also my sister. Karen was another of my sister-wives, as were Ashley, Michelle, Kayla, Carmen, and Sarakit. Amanda and Amber, meanwhile, were my daughter-wives. Yeah, I went full Craster, but so did dear old Dad, the Great Dionysus himself. At least I didn’t sacrifice male infants to some kind of weird-ass snow zombies. That would be going way too far in my book.

I also chuckled as I recalled Ashley’s little she-devil outfit, complete with the horns and tail. I looked forward to next Samhain, with her hopefully wearing those ... and nothing else. Maybe she could wear red body paint, too, though. That luscious blonde always knew how to get my heart pumping out plenty of blood straight to my cock. She was one helluva juicy sweet thing, wasn’t she, even or especially as impish as she could be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.