Dear John - Cover

Dear John

Copyright© 2017 by Matt Moreau

Chapter 36

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 36 - He's a soldier overseas. She send him the letter: bad news.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slow  

The ceremony over, the crowd began to exit the church. Rina had read in the invitation that the reception was going to be in the auditorium of the parish a block away, and she remembered it. It was close enough that we decided not to drive to it and have to mess with parking at the same time everybody else was.

Rina took over propelling me along. We made it in less than five minutes.

Owen was waiting for me outside. “Sam, I can’t tell you how glad I am to see you. But I will anyway. I am really glad to see you, and I can tell you so is the bride. Let’s go in. You’re going to be in the reception line,” he said. I shrugged.

“Don’t worry, stud, I’ll find a table for us,” said Rina.

“That’s already taken care of,” said Mia, coming up behind us. “I’ll take care of my mother-in-law, Dad. You just do your duty.”

Owen didn’t wait for me to comment. He just wheeled me up the wheelchair ramp and into the foyer of the place where a parade was already congratulating the couple. I was placed near, but not next to my ex. Owen took that position. It was the first time I was ever glad that he was with her instead of me. I would have hated to be next to the woman. And, given everything, I was certain that she would have hated being next to me.

I got a lot of looks from people who didn’t know me. But all of them had seen me give my daughter away, so they probably figured who I was.

The reception per se over, we all headed into the hall and were escorted by various ushers to our designated seats. Rina was already seated next to Mia and Mortimer and to the right of the bride and groom. Owen steered me over next to her. Abigail on the brides left, never even glanced my way. I was amused by her obvious rudeness.

The mass of humanity, read those guests who were not at the main table were lined up along the two walls of the room betaking themselves of the buffet style offerings. We at the bridal table were served.

I wondered how the wedding of my other daughter had been set up. I knew that they had had a different venue; well, her husband was Jewish not Catholic.

Dinner over, the dancing began. I couldn’t dance and Sarah didn’t embarrass me by trying to get me to do the wheelchair polka either. She did come over just as the music started and gave me a huge kiss on my cheek acknowledging me. She also hugged Rina. Oh, and Owen did dance with her the father daughter dance. I did not begrudge him that one. I knew he was doing his best.

We were finally introduced to the groom. After her dance with her other daddy, she brought Randell, Randell Davis age 23, 6’6” and around 250 to our place at the bridal table. He sure was big.

“Dad, this is Randell, your new son-in-law,” said Sarah.

“Very nice to meet you young man,” I said.

“Yes,” said Rina, “very nice.”

We talked for a few minutes and then my beautiful daughter and her new man were off and touring the tables and talking to everyone in sight.

We watched the festivities for some time. And, not once did I get so much as a glance from my ex. The irony in that? I glanced at her no less than a dozen times. It was clear to me that she wanted me gone and out of her life and the lives of our children.

The newlyweds left the party about an hour after dinner. They were on their way to Europe for their honeymoon. Italy, I was informed when we’d talked to them.

“Well the happy couple is gone. Maybe we should make ourselves scarce too,” I said. Rina gave me a look. And just as she was about to answer me, Mia and Mort came to us.

“Dad, Daddy asked me to ask you if you would please stay at the guest house tonight: he says he’d like to talk to you tomorrow if you would permit,” said Mia. I looked her askance.

“Mia, your mother...”

“Dad, yes, I’ve noticed her rudeness tonight. It is what it is. It’s not her who wants to talk to you. Can I tell Daddy that you’ll stay over?” she said. I glanced at Rina; she nodded.

“Okay, I guess. But, just for the one night. Okay?” I said.

“I’ll tell him,” she said. I wondered why we’d be waiting for the next day, but I guess it was obvious. The wedding might have been over, but not all of the falderal connected with it.

We were just on our way out when she finally did come up to us, yes, Abigail.

“So, you’ll be staying over?” she said.

“You want us gone, just say so, Abigail. And we’ll be gone,” I said.

“Sam,” said Rina, reproving me with her tone of voice.

“This is none of your business, lady,” said Abigail, “You have nothing to do with this family.” Her rudeness reaching new heights even for her.

“Okay, we’re gone. We won’t be staying over,” I said.

“I didn’t say you couldn’t stay over, I just wanted to make sure you understood where you and I and this person were at,” she said.

“Goodbye, ex-wife, have a nice life,” I said.

“Sam...” but we were gone.


“Daddy, he said he was staying over. I don’t know why he didn’t,” said Mia.

“Damn,” said Owen.

“Even mother went and talked to them. I saw her,” said Mia.

“What? Your mother went and talked to them? Do you know what about?” he said.

“No, I saw her, but I didn’t hear anything I was too far away,” she said.

“Oh shit!” he said.

“Daddy?” she said.


The ride back to Tucson had been mostly quiet, well it was a late night and we were both tired.

“You okay?” I said.

“Really tired, and I’m actually not feeling too well. I might go to the doctor tomorrow,” said Rina.

“Absolutely,” I said.

We got home in a little over two hours and went straight to bed. I was dog tired too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.