Charmed Buns - Cover

Charmed Buns

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 6

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I don't own the television show, Charmed or the characters nor do I get any money from the writing or posting of this story. This is fan fiction based loosely on events that take place in Charmed. This plot is loosely based on Season Four. However later chapters may explore earlier seasons with those characters featured prominently. The codes include future chapter plans. Don't try any of these scenarios. They are fantasies and not to be acted on only in the imagination.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Magic   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   Mystery   Ghost   Sister   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Scatology   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Pegging   Hairy   Cat-Fighting   Revenge  

Bad little girls come in all ages and sizes, only at Christmas the anonymity of Santa adds to the usual suspects that could have spanked Prue for any one of a host of reasons. That’s what made this the most wonderful time of the year.

“Do you know what happens to bad little girls at Christmas?”

Prue was a beauty, but she wasn’t thin or petite. However, she did possess the roundest bottom of the three Charmed Sisters.

While many felt her long shiny brown hair was an asset, it was her ass that set of plump cheeks that got the guys looking and when she had a visible panty line they saluted. All of a sudden before Prue could ask what was the matter, he pulled the stunned young lady of his lap

Over her Secret Santa’s lap, she kicked and wiggled and did her best to get her reddening bottom out of the way of the burn from the swats of the wood-backed hairbrush.

Santa looked down before he A bottom proffered

Raising her tightly clothed bottom he set about flipping her short black dress up exposing her skin tight red panty-clad bottom which shined in the light of the den.

Santa was mesmerized by the way her taunt red panties clung to the muscles of her lower fleshy bottom cheeks. He could make out her butt crack perfectly delineating down her behind cheeks.

Prue looked back over her shoulder and tried one last time to distract him from his fate.

“Santa, I really am so sorry I worried you. Can’t we find something better to do together?” Prue almost whined.

“Another day another time Prue, though you have a lovely bottom!” Santa said

He saluted her ass as he raised his hand high to start spanking Prue on her silky thin red panty clad bottom.

Instead in a move that even surprised him he lowered his hand and rubbed the seat of the cool silky thin panties and Prue moaned in want instead of in pain.

Santa felt the nylon panty material and cupped the baby fat her butt muscles offered, rolling and massaging his palms deep into her ass flesh.

Prue’s moans were those of arousal as she naughtily wiggled her ass smiling to herself. She believed that her promised spanking was about to become history.

^^^^^^^ Prue should have known better never to underestimate a man to keep his mind on the job at hand as she raised and pushed her red panty-clad bottom up in his face.

The pretty shoulder length brown haired twenty six year-old should have realized that her spanking was inevitable as her Secret Santa was a strict disciplinarian with a very strong right arm and her attempts to stop her spanking were futile.

Oh well she thought at least I got a little wet from him deeply rubbing my panty clad bottom. That pleasant thought was her last as her Santa raised his hand high above her visibly trembling panty-clad bottom and began spanking Prue with spanks that peppered both cheeks of her bottom covering and building the heat down into the skin of her butt flesh meat as she squirmed seductively her threatened thinly panty clad posterior.

At first Prue’s butt moved but not a sound could be heard in the hotel room except

SPANK! SWAT! as hand met panty in a rain of spanks that were becoming more brisk and rapid.

The cumulative effect was beginning to show as murmured under her breath. Her Santa stopped her punishment and Prue felt his nail dig into her ass crack as he grasped the waistband of her lace trimmed panties and pulled them down with authority revealing her reddening bottom skin. The cool air felt good on her hot red butt cheeks but not for long. Santa noticed a stain in the crotch of Prue’s panties which announced her sexual prowess as did her bottom twitch.

The thought Santa knew her panties were stained with her love juices made her coltish legs tremble as her stern lover prepared to continue her spanking with his wide meaty hand, first removing her shiny sheer red panties and forcing her legs wide apart to expose her in a more inviting though humiliating fashion.

“Look at that your pink pucker is winking at me”, he told Prue. Prue realized just how vulnerable she was with her most private hole exposed to her Santa. Prue gasped loudly and puffed out her cheeks looking up at him. But it was for naught. Santa told Prue “you’ve got a good spanking coming young lady” he informed her

“SPANK!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.