A Cat's Fancy - Cover

A Cat's Fancy

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 17

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - There is nothing better than a boy and his dog...er, cat. Yeah, his cat. Missy is no ordinary cat, in fact she is something special. What her true intentions are though are a mystery.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Were animal   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Transformation  

A little later, the siblings have lunch, totally skipping breakfast. They have been at it for several hours after climbing out of the shower. Sylvie is wearing only a shirt, in case their parents were to show up suddenly and unexpectantly. While Brock is finishing up his sandwich, his sister is placing her plate in the sink. She spies bottle of chocolate syrup. Pussy tingling she gets an idea.

Sylvie scoops up the bottle and spins around. “Do you want some chocolate syrup?” she asks, smiling mischievously.

“No thanks,” the boy remarks without looking up.

Still smiling, she heads past him. “Your loss,” she says and she heads right for the couch.

Caught off guard, Brock turns around and watches her sit and grab her shirt to pull it over her head and reveal her small breasts to him. She flicks open the cap and dabs a bit onto her finger where she then spreads it around her hard nipple. The boy’s jaw drops.

“Are you sure?” Sylvie asks with that same smile.

With her totally naked and a bit of chocolate around her nipple, Brock is hard instantly, his erection straining in his boxers. “Suddenly, I realize that I do want some...” he answers with a grin. He tears off the thin material covering him, becoming just as naked as she. His erection is sticking up in the air when he leans over her. His tongue sneaks out to slowly lick the chocolate off her body. He licks all around her nipple, cleaning it right up. Then he sucks her nipple into his mouth, sending thrills down to her crotch.

“I got some here too,” she says, wiping more on her other nipple.

Smiling, Brock leans over and takes her other breast into his mouth, sucking off the sweet syrup. He licks each of her breasts completely clean by the time her hand reaches out and grabs his stiff member. She strokes his shaft expertly while he continues to tease her nipples. Her hand feels incredible as it strokes him. And while she does this with the one hand, the other squirts a glob onto the tip of his prick.

“Oops,” she sighs. “I accidently got some on you. I guess I’ll have to clean it off.”

Brock leans back, smiling and now horny as all hell. He watches his naked sibling bend down and immediately slide his entire length into her mouth. The top of it pokes at her throat while she holds him there for a moment. Sylvie’s mouth feels so warm around him. Before his enjoyment becomes too redundant, she begins to bob her head up and down, hand searching underneath to cup his balls. She eagerly slobbers all over his manhood.

Sylvie is just as aroused as her brother, and so very wet. She wants him in her, she wants him to lick her and she wants it now. Her ass is even horny! Feeling daring, she pulls his organ out of her mouth with a pop. Splattering a little more of the syrup, she turns away from him on the couch on her hands and knees. Feeling very nervous, her hand is subtly shaking when she reaches behind her. She runs her fingers down the crack of her ass, spreading the chocolate all inside the crack, concentrating it around her tightly tucked sphincter.

“I got some here too,” she says innocently.

Brock nearly orgasms right here and now. He grabs an ass cheek in each hand, spreading them wide and buries his face right in. His tongue licks up and down the crack, lapping up all the syrup and causing her to squirm before him. There is a bit of chocolate around her backdoor so he licks ii without penetrating her. He gets it all up, but he is nowhere near done with her ass. He sticks his tongue into her ass, pushing until it is as far in as it can go. He can hear her sigh, so he swirls it around, sending even more thrills throughout her body.

When he finally pulls away, Sylvie feels a little disappointed. She wants to be fucked and she wants to be fucked back there, but she has one more thing to do. She gets more syrup on her finger and rubs it along her slit. “Here’s another spot,” she says erotically.

Her sealed nether lips are pressed together, glistening with a stream of chocolate along them. Brock slides his hands around her thighs and buries his face between them, sucking the syrup from her folds into his mouth. The girl sighs as tingles shoot up through her body once again. The boy takes his time, tongue sliding up and down her nether lips. He has all the chocolate off of her in no time. Though they have been at it all morning, he suddenly finds rejuvenation. The boy stands up, gripping his shaft to rub it along the crack of his sister’s ass. He wants nothing more than to just jam his cock back into her. He knows it will be so snug, so warm, so comforting. Sylvie needs it too. She needs him to do this. She doesn’t care if they fuck a hundred times that day, she wants it again. Feeling him enter her will be the greatest feeling that she has ever felt. She rubs her pussy upward, trying to coax the tip of his manhood. Her slick lips slide up and down his shaft, higher and higher each time as she desperately tries to get him to pierce her with his member. Finally, after what feels like an eternity, Sylvie’s cunt catches the entrance.

The head of his fat cock is stretching her horny entrance. She squirms, forcing a few more inches of him inside her. Brock is happy the little game of teasing her by making her work for it is over. He moans, letting it known. He drills himself into her, shocking his sister and forcing out a squeak of delight. She wants him in her ass so bad, but she can’t find the words to say so. Ad since she can’t, the feeling of fulfillment of the one hole will have to do. He is pressed tightly against her ass with a grip on either side of her. He pulls back and slams hard against her, watching his sister’s ass cheeks jiggle with the impact.

“Ugh!” she cries.

He slides out of her again and jams back in, making her ass shake again.

“Ugh!” she moans with bolts of pleasure shooting up her body.

Brock begins to fuck her at a steady pace, slapping against her ass over and over. They shake with each impact, as do her small breasts. Sylvie is groaning into the couch cushion, almost sounding like a mumbling fool. Her brother caresses her ass with one hand, still fucking her. He runs a finger up and down the crack of her ass, and Sylvie finds herself getting more excited. She can feel a very intense orgasm well on its way.

The boy’s finger feels his sister’s sphincter and he teases around the outside of it while still driving in and out of her. She needs to feel his finger in her most sensitive hole. Inwardly, she is pleading as her orgasm approaches like vindictive storm cresting the horizon. He slips the finger into her, sliding it in slowly and not stopping until it is almost fully in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.