Witch Whacks, Downed Panties, Tampons & Principal Paddle Cracks - Cover

Witch Whacks, Downed Panties, Tampons & Principal Paddle Cracks

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 15

Warning: Rated M and the tone of this story is naughty. It is not to be read by persons under 18 years old. This story contains lemons with Punishment Spanking and Sexual themes. The Secretary. Have a read and review. Warning: spanking of an adult. Michele T. was in Weeds where the ping pong paddle was used on her butt as she lay over a spanking bench.


Oz newly appointed training officer walked onto the broker trading floor and angrily yelled.

“What the hell happened?”

Dawn played along and stayed in character. The secretary had been naughty and outsmarted herself with her boss had catching her red handed in putting her nose in files that were private to track buy and sell positions as well as margin calls Jack. “Look me in the face

“Dawn” Oz demanded and Dawn first refused until she finally looked into his face, her expression turned to one of deep contrition.

“Come with me young lady, you could have cost me my new career for nothing except to satisfy your curiosity!” Oz angrily answered.

Let me introduce Dawn and her charming assets to my readers. Dawn had long brown shoulder length hair is 5’ 7” and has a shapely round bottom, which protrudes with a naughty visible panty line across her black tight above the knee skirt. Her voice is soft and alto in tone, but she was high strung and it was Katie Bar the door when it came to Dawn’s point of view.

Dawn’s POV

Oz and I had seen the movie, the Secretary and now that I was working during the school break as his secretary, we decided to play out some of the naughtier scenes of the movie.

I was called into his office and walked down the hall. Oz noticed that she was wearing an inappropriately tight fashionable black skirt. The skirt from the rear would excite her male co-workers that was for sure. He was fixed on my unladylike visible panty line and something that was even more of an error, he could see the embossment of my white brief panties right thought the tight skirt. It was as if her panties were actually being worn outside the skirt. I was definitely showing my best asset.

Oz watched her hips sway back and forth as she entered his office with a perky smile at her boss. He watched her panty lined bottom and got a brainstorm as to how to handle Dawn’s Misconduct.

I shut the office door in the empty after hours surrounding of the business.

Waving my hand in front of Oz, my boss I actually pleaded. “Wait I am sorry!” “Can’t we talk about this before you call corporate” Oz put down the phone and leaned back in his big high back office chair, clasped his hands together and examined the situation.

Dawn sputtered, “Thank you sir I will do anything really.” Her boss wondered if Dawn meant that last statement and said

“Really Dawn?” nodding “Yes Sir”. His chair creaked as he stare her down and said,

“Okay Dawn here Is the Deal. Take it or leave it and Take Your Cute Ass Out of here.” Oz adding.

“When the brokerage sees how you went into the business files insubordinately and bought stocks for yourself, that is insider trading missy and you’re Ass is going To be In Hot Water With the law as well!” Dawn “You will have to be punished

“Oh Please Sir Don’t” Her hard nosed boss softened “Well Dawn I could punish you myself, but I warn you young lady you would find that most unpleasant”

Dawn grabbed at the life persevere on her sinking ship and said “Sir, please punish me You Punish Me in Anyway You See fit, fire me”.

Oz told me he could not afford to lose my expertise, feeling a just a slight bit cocky I wryly smiled. I, unlike the other secretary, Katie could not afford to lose this work and it was my bottom that was about to get a clue. The first thing she noticed was that his executive desk had been cleared off and shined with its dark polish in the office light. I puffed out a stream of air

“P-FFFFF” and pouted with her hands on her hips. Her boss and boyfriend explained,

“Dawn I will cover your snooping in the brokerage’s files if you take a spanking in this office tonight, young lady. I think we both know that you have earned a hard spanking and deserve punishment. That is you deserve to be spanked like a little girl” Oz to Dawn.

I knew he would never treat Katie the other secretary in his department like this.

I crumbled removing my hands from my hips and said. “Yes Sir” as I turned my back to Oz wearing my short tight black skirt with the visible panties that showed through my boss for the school break had mentioned.

Now I had resigned myself to having my cute bottom take a spanking from her rugged features boss and lover. I thought of the handsome man admonishing me and felt a moistness turn into a creek inside my panties.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.