Taught by My Twin - Cover

Taught by My Twin

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When their older cousins stay for a few weeks, sixteen year old twins Daniel and Sally are supposed to share a bed for the first time in years. Even though they live on a farm, Sally doesn't know all there is to know about life, and a sticky accident ends with her twin brother teaching her what she doesn't yet realize...filling both her mind and belly.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

‘What is it, Danny?’ I persisted, feeling a little irritated at being pulled away from my work in the kitchen with Mama. We were making jelly with Pru—who was doing more looking than helping, but still—and Danny had barged right in and grabbed me by the arm. ‘I’ve got to show Sally something,’ he had called back to a startled Mama. ‘I’ll only borrow her for a few minutes, I promise.’ Then we’d set off at such a quick walk—nearly a run—that I was sure the hounds of hell must be setting close to our heels.

‘Daniel Jensin—’ I began threateningly, as we rounded the corner into the barn.

Danny put his lips to mine and took one of my hands, putting it to the crotch of his dungarees.

‘Lordy,’ I breathed, feeling how hot and swollen he was.

‘I’ve got to put it in you, Sally, I got to,’ he said, in a tone that was verging on desperate. ‘Please?’

I wasn’t really up for talking. My eyes were round as saucers, but I managed a ‘Mmhm,’ and then Danny gave me another little kiss and was turning me around now, so I could bend over one of the hay bales in the doorway to the barn, and he was lifting my skirt—jelly-making didn’t require dungarees—and stroking me between the legs for just a second. I heard a clink and a soft thump as he unfastened the straps of his dungarees and let them fall to the ground before I could feel the glorious heat of his cock pressing up against me. He shoved into me with a moan loud as all that, loud as if he had an awful bellyache, and his whole body got a big shiver as he fell against my back. I thought maybe he’d already done it, just like that, already put his seed in me, when he straightened up all a sudden and grabbed me by the hips and began slapping into me.

We’d never done it in the sunlight, really, unless you counted two days ago after swimming on the picnic blanket. And doing it in the barn door, where we could easily be in plain sight of Daddy or Denver if they rounded a corner or two ... there was fear there, about being caught, even though I didn’t fully understand why we needed to be fearful of that, but there was also a huge thrill to it, too. Danny had needed me so badly, and I him, that we’d dropped everything to get onto it as soon as we could.

‘Danny,’ I gasped against the hay, bracing myself against the bale as best I could, ‘you’re gonna make it happen ... it’s gonna happen,’ I moaned.

I could hear the smile in Danny’s voice, even through his laboured panting and the slap of our flesh. ‘Good. I love it when you do that, Sally. I love making you feel so good.’

I could tell he was going to do it soon, too, knew by now how he changed and felt inside me when he was about to. He was moving into me faster now, pounding away, and I felt myself go floating off on that cloud with a low moan. Danny was doing it too, moaning into my neck, pushing into me deep, so deep it almost hurt.

We were both a sweaty mess, panting. Danny was lying on top of me, pleasantly crushing me into the nice-smelling bale of hay. It hadn’t taken long, the whole thing, but it was enough—for now. It seemed the more we did it, the more we needed to do it—not just want, need.

Danny pressed a few soft kisses to my neck and untangled himself from me. He helped pull my skirts down again and pulled me hard into his arms when they were down, nuzzling his face into my hair and planting several more kisses on my face and lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.