Truck Stop Odyssey - Cover

Truck Stop Odyssey

Copyright© 2017 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Corrie Jeffords, a fifteen-year-old wife of a Mormon polygamist escapes and is picked up by a trucker who folds her into his band of brothers, The Wheelin Warriors change her identity and educate her to become a successful woman, ferry her from truck stop to truck stop to keep her from being discovered by the cult and forced to return.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Analingus   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Prostitution  

Prior to her dinner with Chet in California Corrie had never drunk alcohol. That night She and Chet toasted and clinked glasses. Now, clinking glasses with Houston, she gave him the sexiest look she could and repeated his toast. As they both sipped Corrie put her nose too far into the glass, and sneezed, blowing champagne out of the glass. She felt so stupid that she blushed deeply red. With a friendly laugh Houston said, “Corrie, you’re just about the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.”

Feeling like a jerk she wanted to crawl under the bed. But the older man just hugged her and said, “Those bubbles can really get to you. Don’t worry sweetie, in a little bit I’m gonna show you what else they can do.”

Her embarrassment eased as she realized that he had reacted the same way Chet probably would have. Where it seemed to her that she had been acting out a charade she suddenly felt safe in the big man’s arms. She remembered the story Chet had told her about Houston saving Billie-Jo Hadley (now Freddie Krause) from spending much of her life behind bars. I wonder what he is talking about with the bubbles.

Though she was sitting on the bed the way Freddie posed her when he walked in, Houston recognized that she was extremely uncomfortable. He was glad that Corrie’s champagne faux pas had given him an opportunity to exhibit tenderness. She had tensed in his arms when he first hugged her but was now melting in his arms. Putting his fingers under her chin he raised her face and looked down into her eyes. She looked up with a questioning smile and offered her pouty new, collagen filled lips for him to kiss.

Though he expected her kiss to be as inexperienced as she looked when she first came in, he was thrilled at how soft and sensuous her kiss was. He had been with many women who kissed with varying degrees of sensuality and figured that Corrie was one of those girls who just had a natural feel for it. His tongue was soon inside her mouth.

As his hand caressed her petite right breast and she moaned, her tongue not only accepted his but gave back in an unusually sophisticated way. Did Chet teach her this he asked himself or was she that quick on the uptake? Whatever it was she was proving to be a surprisingly compliant lover. As his hand fondled her breast he pressed and rolled her nipple between his thumb and fore finger.

Like so many long-distance truckers Houston was a connoisseur of women of all varieties and ages. He especially enjoyed the youthful eagerness of those under twenty; there was a spark in their libidinous freshness that would not be dampened until well into their mid-twenties. With Corrie his touch had already brought out a delightful, shrill whine that told him she was on the cusp of something that would please her very much, despite their involvement being brand new. The sexy, open crotch teddy was perfect. There was no need to mess with undressing this young girl in such an often-awkward first-time sexual encounter. As his hand migrated to her smooth, youthful legs she winced and wiggled as his fingertips caressed the insides of her thighs and began their pussy-oriented tiptoe to her crotch.

He was already full-out rigid and knew he could take her just like that but wanted to play with her excitement and satisfaction, maybe showing her a trick or two that Chet had not gotten around to. He loved the split crotch teddy that he had seen more than once on its owner, one of the girls. It gave each woman’s body a nuanced facet of sexual playfulness. There was something about the way it seemed to frame the vagina, as it if the garment were a drape in a surgical operation. Silently chuckling to himself he thought as if my cock were a surgical probe. But with as many pussies as he had seen it was refreshing to see to Corrie’s in a different light, at least for tonight.

As he traced the hem of the crotch-opening in her teddy, Corrie’s pubic hair tickled his fingertips. It is so nice to feel hair on a young girl’s pussy for a change. She twitched at the sensation of her curls being caressed. Circling the framed thatch with his finger, he pressed gently on her tender labia continuing the loop. She shuddered in a mini orgasm.

For Corrie kissing was a most erotic form of oral gratification. It made it seem more intimate to her since talking with Freddie’s girls who told her that prostitutes considered kissing too intimate to do with their Johns. Having only kissed two men, Zeb, and Chet, her now fuller lips gave her a strange and puffier feeling—they seemed softer. Houston’s lips seemed to be indenting them. In a strange and mysterious way, it seemed to Corrie like her lips were being fucked. I love that word “fuck.” Zeb would never have allowed it. He never would have allowed this called “French Kissing” either. Chet’s was the first male mouth she had ever explored with her tongue. As Houston’s tongue probed her lips, she opened them and anxiously forced her tongue past his, which rolled aside to allow the curious teenager’s infiltration. Imagining that Houston’s mouth was like a mysterious, sexual cave she licked the slippery insides of his cheeks, the ridged roof of his mouth and felt the saliva-filled troughs between his lips and gums. Probing underneath his tongue she felt the bumpy nodes where his tongue became part of the structure of his mouth. By the time both of their tongues were snaking and wrestling with each other’s their mouths were so full of saliva that it was running down their chins.

With her oral gratification bringing her almost to the point of climax, Houston’s finger parting the lips of her pussy and gliding through her saturated groove sent her over the top. The shudders started at her shoulders and twisted their way to the shaking of her petite breasts, the clutching of her tummy and the electrification of her clitoris. By the time she was squealing her release her thighs had slapped closed, trapping his hand between them as her entire body shuddered in a series of spasms. For Houston it was the best, having a little girl in his arms who was finding new joys of sex through his guidance. It reminded him of when he was fourteen and his older sister Billie-Jo—now Freddie—seduced him and introduced him to sex in a way that few boys enjoyed.

The fact that Corrie was married and was still only fifteen excited him even more. He wondered if tomorrow when they changed her identity and registered her at the age twenty-one, six years older than she was now, would she act more sophisticated. But he thought nah probably not, and the men who might be lucky enough to have her will think she is such a young twenty-some odd woman and will just think of her as exciting.

“Relax sweety;” Houston said, “I need to check on something.”

She relaxed as Houston slid off the mattress to his knees. Because of Chet’s attentions she knew what was coming. It had never happened during her time with Zeb, but she had been so fantastically thrilled when Chet did it. Houston opened her legs and positioned himself to look fully at her hemmed twat peeking out of the framed crotch of the teddy. Putting his face against the thatch of hair that was protruding from the opening he parted her lips and formed a small hole between his own, blowing a laser thin stream of air on Corrie’s clitoris.

As the stream hit her clit Corrie winced, “sss,” at the same time as her clit shrunk inward then popped back out to its full extension she said, “Oh HOUSTON I’ve never had that happen to me before; it was like ... like ... a shock.”

Being a competitive man Houston made an invisible notch on the handle of his imaginary six-gun. What Corrie had just told him was that she was either a good liar or Chet McClean had never done that to her. He kept blowing, circling the “man in the boat,” making it smaller from the coldness and dryer from the dehydrating breeze. “Ooh-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo,” Corrie winced, “It’s FREE-HEE-ZING.”

“Do you want me to stop Corrie?”

“I ... I don’t know. YES, I mean NO. Oh, it’s so COLD but I like it so MUCH.” Covering her entire pussy with his warm mouth, she wiggled her hips and said, “That feels so good Houston, YES I like that. Keep DOING it.”

He knew that Chet had eaten her pussy. There would be no way that he would not have put his mouth on this delicious young thing. Lavishing her pussy with every tongue-flicking device he knew; he raised her ass and licked her rosebud then suckled her wafery inner labia. After her fourth orgasm he thought, this girl has one helluva hair trigger and got her off again with a g-spot-rubbing finger fuck.

“Oh Houston,” Corrie said, “I feel like you have melted me into this mattress and I’m seeping into the fabric.”

“Are you ready for another surprise little girl?” Houston said.

“Another surprise...?” She was thinking of how he flash-froze her clit with the pinpoint of air on her clitty.

“Yes baby. Did you like the champagne?”

“It tickled my nose Houston, I was embarrassed.”

“Surprises can be that way, Corrie. Watch this.”

Reaching inside the pocket of the terry robe he was wearing and pulled out an eyedropper (a tiny glass tube with a black rubber plunger). On his knees he walked to the bedside table and picked up the champagne bottle. Removing the cork, he poured some of the bubbly into a glass ashtray on the table.

She watched as he submerged the tip of the eyedropper into the champagne in the ashtray which sucked the yellow liquid into the appliance. As he held the eyedropper just above her vulva Corrie craned her neck and raised her shoulders so she could see what he was doing. Before she saw the liquid dripping from the dropper she spouted, “Ooh, Ooh, Ooh!” as the effervescent liquid’s bubbles charged her clitoris with a new and unthinkable feeling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.