Pandora - Cover

Pandora

Copyright© 2020 by littlefrog454

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mature man saves many women from enslavement by the evil Company's new imprinting virus. Has sex with main female characters. Discovers Shadow Government behind Company. Then discovers psychically endowed ancient Hyperborean Priest has awaken.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Safe Sex  

Is there anybody that doesn’t know the, I guess you would have to say legend, of Heidi. The little Swiss orphan girl who goes to live with her grandfather high in the Swiss Alps. It’s both a good book and a Shirley Temple movie you know. Now substitute the American West’s Colorado Rocky Mountains, the Backbone of America, for the Alps.

Now imagine a large Fairy Tale Castle like Disneyland’s in Anaheim, California. A Fairy Tale Castle perched high upon an unassailable, meaning impossible to get to, mountain peak. The only way to get to it is by the three cable ski lifts to the foot of the mountain, or the single helicopter landing pad on the castle’s roof itself.

Now add in that all the land around it is owned for five miles around and is posted and patrolled private property. Now add in that they have actually reintroduced gray wolves into this posted nature preserve. Also it is an interdicted no-fly-zone airspace. Well there you have Billionaire Ronald P. Patton the Third’s, Ronney P to his friends, very own private ski resort deep in Colorado’s wildest protected natural wilderness. A wilderness that even hardened experienced Park Rangers hesitated to go through on foot unarmed.

This was where Heidi and Heather wound up. Now pull up Russ Meyer on your computer or phone’s browser and think bosom, breasts, knockers, hooters, tits, uber sized, super sized, and you have Heidi and Heather, twins, a matched pair. Ronney P’s latest addition to his fine stable of American breed brood mares he bragged to all his friends. Best of all he assured his friends it was all natural none of that enhancement cheating other people used to create their Greatest Wonders of the World.

There was no secret that Ronney P kept slaves at his resort. There were plenty of porno movies of him and his slave’s escapades on the Internet itself, not to mention the dark web itself. There were even some Colorado politicians, one term politicians mostly, that had launched investigations into Ronney P’s activities on his private mountain, but as everybody knows our system of justice has checks and balances.

Calling the man that is fucking you master on the movie DVD is not yet a crime in America. You can’t get a valid search warrant without probable cause. You can’t have a prosecution without a complaint and a willing complainant. We will not even get into NDA’s, non-disclosure-agreements and the like here. Ronney P might be “socially incorrect”, but that was no grounds for an arrest it was generally agreed by all the Powers-That-Be.

Yes, the law enforcement agencies agreed it was suspicious that none of the “actresses” that appeared in the movies could be identified, or even had an agent for that matter. Suspicious does not get you “probable cause” though. In the end they couldn’t even use the good old IRS tax evasion routine that they normally use on “Enemies of the State”. Once again the “actresses” couldn’t be identified.

Finally enough pressure was brought to have a closed door session with the state senate. The state attorney general laid out the state’s case for why obtaining a search warrant for the resort was a waist of time to the present senators and representatives along with the governor.

“Gentlemen and ladies Ronney P’s activities have been investigated for years by I imagine every agency that exist. We know where his money mainly comes from, and yes it is probably insider trading and stock manipulation, but once again where is your complainant. Now you wish to search his home. Yes gentlemen, his home, which under our Constitution he has every right to defend. I think that it would be ill advised to try to invade his well defended home covertly gentlemen and ladies.” He paused to let that sink in. When he didn’t get a response he continued.

“Now as to a valid search warrant. Yes, I can have one issued, but I wish to remind you all that the Fairy Tale Castle is just the top of the iceberg. We know that he has tunneled the mountain extensively. There are even rumors that there is a “Doomsday Bunker” down there under that monstrosity. One federal agency has even speculated that seismology reports indicate there might even be tunnels out beyond the 5 miles he actually owns. Any team sent in to search will literally be at his mercy. Again I must remind everyone that the Constitution defines search warrant, it is not a fishing license people. Anything your people found would be because he allowed you to find it.” With that he sat down.

Ronney P was certainly politically incorrect true, but he threw some damn good parties and the people that attended them were mostly in various disguises. He went to a lot of trouble to make sure the people attending his exclusive parties were not identified or hounded by the Press, but as in the case of the porno movies things do slip out. So we knew pretty much where Heidi and Heather were and what they were doing.

I had even managed by this time, as a millionaire playboy jet setter of ill-repute myself, to be invited to the Castle Resort several times. The first time I took Cathy and Patty with me, and the second time Alice and Brandy. They were a big hit with everybody because the people there all assumed they were underage jail bait. The girls themselves didn’t try to dispute it, in face they encouraged it. With this crowd that gave me superstar status among the kinky and jaded VIP crowd. Cathy and Patty confirmed that the castle and mountain itself were literally honeycombed with tunnels, rooms, and secret passageways, all of which could become lethal death traps with the push of a button they warned me. This made escape by going down impossible. So if you can’t go down that only leaves up.

Operation Sky Hook was the name that came up at our most recent meeting. I remember it first from an old Sky King Saturday morning TV serial from my childhood. It was later used in a Batman movie too. A true snatch and grab operation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.