Pandora - Cover

Pandora

Copyright© 2020 by littlefrog454

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mature man saves many women from enslavement by the evil Company's new imprinting virus. Has sex with main female characters. Discovers Shadow Government behind Company. Then discovers psychically endowed ancient Hyperborean Priest has awaken.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Safe Sex  

Back at the “Bat Cave”. Yes, that’s how I had begun to think of Billy’s “Man Cave” factory building loft, we had time to go over the hard drives we had recovered from the “Evil Company”. Yes! I ... We ... Us ... were the good guys trying to save the world from the insidious plot of the evil villains working for the “Evil Company”, freeing one sex slave at a time, ha, ha.

I might be a lot of things, but a tried and true certified Black Hat Hacker with Dark Web experience is not one of them thank you. Liz and the Wonder Twins were no help with computers either. Poor Billy, we had decided to leave her like she was for the time being, was no help there either. But the Twins had two other twins in their little group of Bay Watch beach bunny want-to-be nerds here at Party Central that were studying advanced computer engineering at the local college with them. They were available to do the heavy lifting on the computers and hacking just like the Twins had planned all along when they recruited them.

A&B, Alice and Brandy, were our Black Hat Hackers. They showed up hours later with their very own sex slave in tow. Yes, you heard right, their very own self described sex slave Uremia. I guess Uremia deserves a full description here too. Think tall, 6 foot 2 in her stocking feet without her 4 inch stiletto heels she was so fond of. White amazon warrior goddess, wide broad shoulders, 44 Triple D breasts at least, 32 waist, and 39 hips, flashing emerald green eyes, ruddy freckled complexion, and her long silky hair dyed a bright florescent glow-in-the-dark pink, but the left side shaved completely clean. The first time we had sex I determined that Uremia was a natural red head from the wisp of long fine red hair left unshaven just above her clit she didn’t have enough to call it a runway.

After we, well really the other girls explained what had happened, they were more than willing to help and join the crew to save the world from the insidious Evil Company. For the record here, the Company is a nebulas thing like Medusa of Greek legend. There seems to not be one head, but many. Gentech, and Madison Paramedicals were just two of the many companies controlled under the umbrella of the Company we found out. I’m not sure we will ever find out who really controls the Company.

Alice and Brandy Montavan turned out to be fraternal twins, not identical twins, they were the exact opposites of each other physically, but complimented each other mentally. Alice had the whitest most translucent skin I have ever seen, add in light gray slightly slanted mesmerizing eagle eyes under brooding deep snow white eyebrows, and long pure white platinum blond hair. Brandy, her opposite number, was dark olive complexioned, dark violet streaked blue green eyes that seemed to change colors as you watched them, and long silky lustrous wavy midnight black hair. Both twins had the classic sharply chiseled facial features of the classic Spanish beauties we’ve come to expect on the fashion runways of the world. Those facial features were mirrored in each other physically. Both were a legal 21 years old and both were 4 foot 10 or 11 and as underdeveloped as the triplets themselves I found out. Of course they disagree just like the Twins, saying they were not underdeveloped, they were just not as overdeveloped as some people they knew.

Is there some higher law of physics, a universal constant, or rule of the metaverse maybe, something that says all super hot smart nerd chicks have to be underdeveloped and look like young boys I had to ask myself when I first saw them. Get over it I finally told myself your not robbing the cradle. Go with the flo bro.

“What’s it like to really be a sex slave?” Uremia wanted to know first thing.

“Better yet what’s it really like to be a real hypnotized sex slave?” Both Alice and Brandy asked Billy together.

“It’s horrible to know that no matter how hard you fight it and try to escape your still going to be turned into this ... this ... this bi girl that’s going to love and worship that thing between his legs in the end. I’ll simply have no choice.” Billy wailed, rung her hands, and complained to her very attentive understanding audience of three.

“Is that so bad Billy? I can see he isn’t exactly a Greek Adonis, God’s gift to womankind, and all that, ha, ha. In fact he’s a little older and stringer than I usually prefer my men, but he doesn’t look that bad really. With a little work I’m sure he’ll clean up nicely. Of course those cloths have to go.” Uremia laughed, as she leered at me across the table, me in my very colorful loose green and blue flower patterned Hawaiian shirt, faded Levi jeans, and old red tennis shoes.

“Hey! We haven’t got to inspect what’s really important to us Billy. How’s his junk?” Alice and Brandy asked and winked at each other and Uremia.

“Oh, I can assure you that it’s better than average from the one time I’ve got to use the package.” Liz spoke up from the sidelines in my defense. Sometimes it’s nice to be defended I thought hard at the Twins.

“What we don’t get the right to inspect it before hand? I thought we would get at least one good strip show from our male stripper before we signed up Patty.” Uremia cruelly asked while continuing to leer at me. Yes!, leer was the only way to describe it. I was tempted to think of Uremia as an MILF.

“Uremia if you had read storiesonline.net stories like us, you would know that after he truly hypnotizes you, well us, he can make you believe it’s any size you want and you will always be satisfied.” Alice laughed.

“Oh! More than satisfied Uremia.” Brandy giggled like a naughty schoolgirl too.

“That’s just part of being a hypnotized sex slave Uremia. The best part.” Alice added.

“No! No! Alice, a hypnotized love shave.” Brandy corrected her twin.

“Well where do I sign up.” Uremia volunteered.

“First we have to rescue the rest of Liz’s team. To do that we need to know where they are and what was done to them, and no you don’t want any of what they got, believe me girls.” I answered them before they asked.

“I thought we were going to free Billy of the awful lesbian curse she’s under since we have my 141 now.” Liz told us all.

“What lesbian curse?” All three new girls instantly wanted to know right away.

“Our sister Billy was hypnotized a long time ago into believing she’s a lesbian. She’s not really, but we couldn’t stabilize her till now. I guess Liz is right, we do need to sort that out now.” Patty explained to the newcomers.

“I’m a lesbian...” Billy started, until I used their triggers.

The sun is shining but it is dark outside.” I uttered the trigger and all four were deeply asleep awaiting my instructions.

“Hey! You’ve already hypnotized them. Cool!” Brandy said, waiving her hand in front of Billy’s blank face.

“They’re all that way! This is what your going to do to us Master?” Alice confirmed their condition too, and showed her interest.

“What can you do with them when they’re like this?” Uremia inquired as she studied them all just frozen there in lalaland.

“Pretty much anything I want, but right now I need to wake everybody but Billy up and find out what I’m going to do with her from the Wonder Twins and Liz.” I told them.

“We all call them the “Know-It-All’s”.” Alice and Brandy laughed.

“You mean your not going to enjoy a little down time with them while you have them like this Master?” Uremia asked, seeming disappointed for some odd reason known only to her.

“All play and no work makes Jack a dull boy Uremia, but we all have work to do right now.” I hoped this satisfied her.

So giving Billy instructions to ignore what we were all doing I started taking each one of the others down from 5 to 1 and clapping. Awakened we all discussed what we were going to do with Billy. Liz prepared a syringe of 141 and I worked on the script I would use with the Twin’s help. The script that I was going to use on the deeply hypnotized Billy to call up Beth the original personality. Once we had Beth up, we were then going to merge her with Betty, her more than imaginary friend. That was Part One of the Twin’s plan. The easy part I figured.

This went off without a hitch. Beth and Betty were now one, and Beth now knew consciously everything that had been done to her by Otto and Nathan over the two month period when she was almost 13. She also now knew I was her new Master and was aware I had hypnotized her and had complete control over her now. Believe it or not she seemed to like that ideal a lot. Then it was time for the hard part.

Part Two was going to be having the whole new Beth-slash-Betty entity we had just created, but which we hadn’t given a new name to so far, assimilate Billy. The Beth-slash-Betty personality had plenty of experience with sex, with both her sisters and with men. Under hypnosis, and Liz’s 141, I was going to strengthen that she was only drawn now to have sex with a single man. In fact she was drawn to want to have sex with me her Master, but she no longer abnormally craved that sex with me or any other man for that matter. I did everything I could to reinforce that she loved to have sex, but it no longer controlled her. This was all about giving her her choice back which everybody approved of.

Using 141 it was possible to deepen Beth-slash-Betty’s trance even further. She was so deep in fact, so focused, that she had no trouble at all calling up the stubborn deeply rooted Billy personality and assimilating it. In the end she was bi, but with a distinct preference for females over males. This was her choice this time, of her own free will. Well as much free will as any of us really have if you believe in the Nature vs. Nurture argument anyway.

The abnormal mythomaniac side of Beth, created by her experience with the researchers, was fully submerged in the Billy persona at last. Though she was not adverse to having sex with the occasional man, if the fancy struck her, the only male she really liked and had to have sex with now was her Master me. Everybody, well the Twins and Liz, were satisfied now. Even Alice, Brandy, and Uremia were impressed with my developing skill as an apprentice hypnotist.


Billy slid down my body and got to her knees with her head between my legs. She then lowered her head and her lips, tentatively, gently touched my by this time fully erect and throbbing penis. It was like a bolt of lightning shot through me as she kissed the sensitive head and then took it fully into her mouth. Her warm, wet sucking mouth was evoking feelings of pleasure I had never thought possible.

It became obvious rather fast that Billy didn’t have much experience sucking male cock from the way she coughed and choked the few times I accidentally thrust my cock too deeply into her more than willing mouth. Even with all Beth’s and Betty’s experience Billy herself was new to this. All I can say is her enthusiasm more than made up for that lack of experience.

After feeling her young lips around my cock for only a few minutes I knew I was about to explode in her mouth and let out a warning.

“I’m cumming!” I grunted.

She nodded and intensified her blow job if anything, taking my shaft and balls in her hands and massaging them while she sucked even harder on the helmet itself. Seconds later, I was cumming like never before. My balls contracted and my cock began to pulsate as it was blasting a dozen thick ropes of sperm into her mouth. She sucked every drop out of my balls and then, while looking me straight in the eyes swallowed it all.

“Hmmm, that was yummie.” she purred to me while she licked the last traces of cum from my still ridged shaft. Then looking me in the eyes she ran her tongue around her lips like a contented pussy cat cleaning itself after licking a bowl of cream. Clean she then took the head back in her mouth and resumed sucking.

It should be no surprise that my cock had remained fully erect the entire time and I discover that my balls were reviving from her new ministrations. I had just began to fuck her mouth again when she released me and pulled back before I had a chance to feed her a second load of sperm.

“You’re ready to cum again, aren’t you Master?” she said, grinning up at me mischievously.

“Oh yes baby,” I panted loudly, “you can’t stop sucking now baby.” I pleaded.

“It is time for this one to receive her promised reward Master.” As she rolled over on her back on the bed and spread her legs wide. I was presented with a full view of her bare pussy in all it’s breathtaking glory. As I could see now, the blond patch of fur was indeed almost completely confined to her pubic mound. Her swollen vaginal lips were virtually hairless, leaving the small pale pink inner lips fully exposed, everything all shiny and wet.

Biting her lower lip and staring hungrily into my eyes, she put her hands between her legs and twirled her fingers over her clit. Next, she slid them down along her slick lips, parting them and showing me the insides of her vulva with its intricate folds and bumps. I was amazed with just how well my hypnotic suggestions had worked. She was literally dripping with arousal.

“I’m ready for you, Master.” she said seductively, her voice made low and husky with lust. “Can’t you see how wet my pussy is for you Master? Please ... please come here and fuck me with your big, beautiful cock.”

I’m only human she didn’t have to ask twice. Before she finished her sentence I had already began to strip off my clothes. In record time I had shed, shoes, shirt, pants and finally underwear and was hopping and stumbling towards the bed and my waiting prize. After I had liberated myself from these last articles of clothing I climbed into bed with my all too willing slave and found myself kneeling between her wide spread legs this time. My heart was pounding in my chest as I admired her inviting pussy. It was so beautiful I said to myself in that moment.

I took a deep breath to steady myself and then reached out to explore her overheated sex. She jumped a little as my cool fingers touched her exposed pussy. Using my fingers I pried apart her moist plump lips and explored the sexy folds between them. I moved one finger down between her dainty inner labia until it dipped into the tight opening of her vagina. The pale pink tissue exposed was extremely soft and delicate, eager to yield to my slightest touch. It allowed my intruding finger to slip smoothly inside her.

She groaned lustily as I pushed the extended finger deeper into the little hole and then began to slide it in and out. By this time she was extremely wet, my whole entire finger was coated in a creamy layer of her lubricating juices, helping it slip easily in and out of her tight pussy. I added a second finger and moved them both in and out a little faster. The scent of her arousal was inebriating and I really enjoyed the way her inner muscles squeezed and sucked at my fingers. Following her panted, whispered instructions I tickled the inside of her pussy with both fingers, and rubbed her clit at the same time.

Almost immediately her body started bucking in a series of contractions so powerful they actually lifted her butt off the bed a foot or more. With each contraction I felt the muscles in her pussy squeeze my fingers and gush out her hot female juices over my hand. It is always amazing for me to see how intense a female orgasm can be, and how long it can last. Minutes later, she was still shivering, her small tremors still squeezing my fingers.

I have to admit I was quite pleased with the result of my handiwork. Playing with my wanton sex slave like this was much more rewarding than it had been earlier with the Twins present, and I knew that more pleasure was still waiting for us both. Nothing on earth was going to stop me from fucking her now. But before I would sink my cock into my slave’s delicious pussy, there was something else I wanted to do to Billy, and I had to do it before I got my own cum all over it.

I tentatively moved my face closer until it was mere inches away from my slave’s clit. This close I could feel the heat from it and inhaled the heady scent that emanated from it. Early on I had heard lots of horror stories about eating pussy, with some describing scents and flavors that ranged from the smell of rotting fish, to pee, and even rank smelling sweat.

I, myself, have always found the female’s intimate perfume is nothing like that. Sure the smell is a bit strong and musky, but fresh from a recent shower it is very arousing to me. If my cock hadn’t been as hard as steel already, it would have been after one whiff of her fragrant smell. I dove in, and was pleasantly surprised as always by the slightly sweet and tangy taste. I licked her again and then once more. My slave moaned softly and tilted her hips up to grant me even better access to her tasty slit.

The longer I ate her pussy, the more I learned which things the woman in her liked best. It wasn’t long before my tongue found the little pink nub hidden just under the little hood atop her slit. When I closed my lips around it and tickled it with my tongue I knew I had found her magic spot. At that point she grabbed my head with both her hands and made sure my mouth did not leave that special place. Knowing I was in the right place I gently sucked on her little bump and she came wildly almost immediately. Her legs clamped around my head holding me in place. Her pussy meanwhile continued to gush more of her tangy juices as her body was racked by strong orgasm after orgasm that made her body shake and shiver all over.

I kept licking and sucking throughout her entire orgasm, and did not stop until I had repeated the feat two more times in succession at least. Finally she pushed me away from her pussy, which I reason had become too sensitive after the intense string of climaxes she had just had. By this time I only had one thing left on my mind. My cock and balls felt like they were about to explode, and there was only one place I would allow that to happen. Luckily, my love slave shared that same sentiment.

“Please fuck me, Master.” she panted.

“I’ll die if I don’t get your cock inside me!” Billy begged.

Her entire body had a rosy pink flush and was covered in tiny beads of sweat from her exertions. She was panting and out of breath, but horny as hell and eager to fuck I could see. I knew she was acting out the suggestions I had planted in her brain earlier, but I had stopped caring about ethics and morals long ago where her and the Twins were concerned. I moved my body on top of hers so that my hips were resting between her wide open legs. By this time I was delirious with lust, the need for relief was driving me. I grabbed my cock with one hand and positioning it over her clit as I stabbed it at her pussy. At first her body seemed to resist my rude invasion, denying me entrance to her private parts, but as my cock found its mark her body surrendered to my penetration. I finally slid past the neither lips and part way into her extremely wet and tight pussy. My love slave whimpered a pained moan at the penetration. I had not meant to hurt her and I lay still for a moment to let her recover.

“Did I hurt you?” I asked concerned.

“It’s so big ... It did hurt a little, but it doesn’t anymore.” she said bravely, trying to sound convincing to me I reasoned.

I pushed in a little more and another inch slid inside her, followed by another moan. She was doing her best to hide it from me, but with every push she was feeling more discomfort I knew. I decided not to push any deeper for the time being although I had several more inches of my seven inch cock to go. Instead I slowly pulled out a little then pushed back in. This time it went in much smoother and this time I was rewarded with a genuine moan of pleasure from my slave.

It was obvious my slave was still quite tender, but I was able to fuck her without much discomfort now. A couple of dozen thrusts later I noticed my penis’s base was bumping up against the soft padding of her pubic mound. I could actually feel her swollen neither lips kiss the base of my cock. With each thrust, my penis went all the way inside her now, and it wasn’t causing her any more discomfort only pleasure.

For me, the feeling of being entirely enveloped by my slave’s divine pussy was strangely fulfilling. Though it was purely physical, it was the best feeling I ever had. I was also feeling a new love and gratitude towards my slave for sharing this with me.

Without fully realizing what I was doing, I lowered my face to hers and our lips met and we kissed. She readily kissed me back, moaning softly as our tongues began their dance in our mouths. It was sometime during this kiss that we really started making love I guess you could say. Our bodies at that point began to move in unison, my ass was pumping up and down in a fluid motion and she anticipated my moves by rolling and thrusting her hips up to receive my cock deeper inside her.

Her pointy breasts, well nipples anyway, had flattened a little as she was lying on her back, but they moved sensually as we made love. Remembering how great they had felt earlier, I grabbed them with both hands and gently kneaded the soft orbs. The highly sensitive pink nipples were hard enough to cut glass with, standing out over a quarter inch in length and surrounded by dimpled aureoles. Following my instinct, I closed my lips around the nipples and sucked on them. Finally I softly bit on them, and she would groan lustfully. Each time I nibbled on them her pussy seemed to tighten even more around my cock.

Suddenly she arched her back and tightened her legs around my waist. With a barely contained squeal, my slave began to convulse underneath me, as she was hit by wave after wave of overwhelming orgasms. The muscles inside her pussy were going crazy around my cock and she was moaning out loud, and her tongue shot into my mouth again and we feverishly kissed throughout her many climaxes.

Having cum only minutes before I first penetrated her, my cock showed no signs of wilting so I was able to fuck her for a fairly long time. This time we experimented in a couple of different positions before I came again. In fact she was on her hands and knees and I was fucking her doggy style when I had my next ejaculation. My hands were on her hips and I was slamming against her ass when I felt my balls draw tight this time. All though my body was telling me that a massive orgasm was imminent, the idea of pulling out didn’t even cross my mind. I kept fucking her as hard as I could until moments later I felt that first wave of cum shoot up my shaft and exploded into her hot receiving pussy.

“Oh God, I’m cumming!” I grunted out loud as I slammed fully into her again.

Upon hearing this, she pushed her ass back at me and tilted her hips up, moving instinctively to allow me to ejaculate as deep as possible inside her. Eight, nine times more my balls contracted, and each time I added another gush of cum, directly against her cervix wall. When I had given her everything I had, my cock finally wilted and slipped from her pussy. Following my cock out of her dilated vagina was a leaking flood of creamy pearly white sperm.

Without any shame she turned around and took my cock back into her mouth. Like before, she cleaned my entire shaft with her tongue and licked off every trace of sperm until it was absolutely spotless. Also like before, her warm, sucking mouth quickly breathed new life into my wilted penis.

I rolled my slave back onto her back and once more I climbed on top of her. This time my fully erect cock had no difficulty sinking all the way into her tight cannel the first thrust. Once I had fully penetrated her, we started moving again in the ageless rhythm of the “beast with two backs”.

This second time we made love it was even better than the first time. My driving primal need to breed my woman had been fulfilled by that first glorious fuck. Now that it was done I was able to take my time to make us both feel the best I could. I caressed and kissed every inch of her skin as I explored and got fully acquainted with my slave’s lovely body. This time I made it my goal to learn as much as I could about her body and what I could do to give her as much pleasure as I could.

Over the next eternity, well really only fifteen to twenty minutes, we tried several new positions besides the few we’d already tried before. We finally ended up with her riding my cock like a cowgirl. Although I had enjoyed every position we had tried, this one was by far the most memorable. Not just because it felt amazingly good, but more because I was looking up at what had to be the most beautiful girl/woman in the world. In all my years, nothing had ever been more enticing to watch than my love slave moving gracefully up and down on my erect shaft like she was doing right now.


“Are you satisfied Billy?” I privately asked her later. She was the only person I really had to please. The only perison I was trying to help. Billy herself was all that mattered.

“Well it’s hard to be a complete lesbian Master when your made painfully aware of what a completely utter slut Beth and Betty were. As screwed up as that is though they were me too, just not all of me, ha, ha. Lets say I now remember it all and realize I’m a far more rounded person now thanks to you Master.” Billy told me privately later as we lay on the bed with her snuggled into my side recovering from the great sex we had just had.

“And when you have time I’m going to get some of that too?” Uremia wanted to know when we came back from our private discussion.

“Just as much as you want.” I told them all.

“Right now I want my team back.” Liz reminded us all of the task at hand.

“What has been done to Liz’s team and where they are is on one of those drives we had Master Eddie pull. It’s your job to find it.” Patty told Alice and company. And so Alice & Company sat about finding out what was on the liberated hard drives.

During the week that followed I read all the Twins Diaries and finally had sex with them. They insisted on doing it together the first time. I didn’t find out till much latter that the Twins themselves were deeply worried about the “Virgin Myths and Legends” that went with the psychic powers they seemed to possess. They could not clearly see what happen from this point on for some reason. They feared it portended that they lost their powers when they lost their virginity to me.

It seems there are many different myths and legends in many different cultures dating back to the very beginnings of recorded civilization about virgins with psychic or mystic powers. Historically the legends and myths are about females with psychic or mystic Powers loosing those Powers when they were no longer virgins. In all the myths and legends they discovered the female, the main character in all the legends was always female. It seems that they only have the Power as long as they remain a virgin.

As long as they don’t have sex with a man they have the Power the legends say. In the end the Twins had to chose between retaining the Power or a normal fulfilling sex life. They decided on sex. Only time would tell if they retained their powers after they had their fling with me. Nothing was clear to them past this moment in time. I only found out about their dilemma afterward. I’m not sure what I would have recommended if I had known that along with their perceived age.

After much discussion and soul searching on my part I did have sex with all three of the triplets together on the same large waterbed. I discovered that their pink nipples, quite as large as a good sized grape became even more distended and elongated when sucked on and tongued. Their breasts though small, almost nonexistent really, were rather flat, but the deeper red areola surrounding the nipples themselves were really puffy and larger in size than a silver dollar. They were also very sensitive and they were all “squiter’s” just like Liz herself. Their little fun boxes had no problem accepting everything I had to offer after they were properly warmed up, and they enjoyed sex together with each other just as much as with me.

The Twins, Cathy and Patty, gave the best head I have ever had. Sucking cock appeared to be their specialty, I had never experienced anything quite like it before. It was like they were making love to it with their mouths and swirling tongues. Billy enjoyed a long hard fuck occasionally with me, but for the most part seemed to enjoy eating or being eaten by one of the other girls better.

When I got around to questioning the triplets together I discovered that they did not seem to have the same bonding experience as Liz had to me. Maybe it had something to do with their shared sexual experience after being infected by the virus, and/or the fact they were all on prescription birth control pills at the time. This may have been due to the small amount of extra testosterone in the birth control pills.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.