Pandora - Cover

Pandora

Copyright© 2020 by littlefrog454

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Mature man saves many women from enslavement by the evil Company's new imprinting virus. Has sex with main female characters. Discovers Shadow Government behind Company. Then discovers psychically endowed ancient Hyperborean Priest has awaken.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Safe Sex  

“The Japanese around the 17th Century borrowed from the Koreans the art of binding “prisoners of war” with a long rope. In time that became formalized into Kinbaku which literally means “tight binding”. By the late Edo or Tokugawa Shogunate Period it was so formalized that each rank and station of prisoner had a codified binding pattern or style, there was also a codified system of torture through binding too.” Elsa instructed us as we all knelt on our individual yoga pad and she went about laying out her “Tools” for her demonstration on the mat before her.

“By the 19th Century it had become formalized into Kinbaku-bi which literally means “the beauty of tight binding”. It was not only a practical thing, but a art form too by now. At some point after the Second World War during the American Occupation of Japan, under Western influence, the word “Shibari” was added. “Shibari” came to describe the erotic bondage art of Kinbaku. “Shibari” is a Japanese word that literally means “to tie decoratively”.” She paused again to see if we were all still following her.

“Seiu Ito san is generally recognized as “the Father of Modern Kinbaku” as we in the West know it today. It was him who started studying and researching Hojojutsu, “the art of binding a prisoner of war”, and it is him that is credited with the creation of Kinbaku as we know it today, though it is noted that he drew inspiration from other art forms of the 19th Century including the Japanese Geisha, Kabuki theater, and old Ukiyoe woodblock prints displaying the many ties and knot patterns.” She continued.

“In Japan itself the most often used type of rope for this is a loose laid, three strand jute rope. This rope is referred to as “Asanawa” that’s usually translated as “hemp rope”, the word ‘asa’ as hemp, and ‘nawa’ as rope. This is really just a generic form of the word hemp referring to a whole range of natural fiber ropes rather than a particular plant. In recent history a range of rope types have been used for Kinbaku. In Japan though a traditional Nawashi, ‘rope master’, or Bakushi, from kinbakushi, meaning ‘bondage master’, rarely uses synthetic fibre rope and most often still use oiled jute.”

“Kinbaku is usually practiced with ropes of 20-30 feet in length. Due to the generally larger physique of Western subjects some Nawashi now use 50 foot lengths of rope that are doubled for the more intricate bindings. These ropes are usually at least half an inch thick though thinner one’s, quarter inch thick cords, are sometimes used in torture. Though the rope material is usually jute, or hemp, many other materials are in use today including silk, cotton, linen, and various synthetics.”

“For a rope that is intended to be used for lifting and suspending the body’s weight a soft outer shell of some natural fiber with a high tensile strength synthetic center or core is recommended today. Various techniques and oils are used by each individual Nawashi to make the natural fiber ropes as soft as possible so as to not to unnecessarily irritate or abrade the skin. Most ropes are periodically hand washed in a mild baby shampoo in cold water. Then the wet rope is tied into the classical chain tie for storage. It is dried by hanging it outside but away from direct sun light for two to three days. Some Nawashi, ‘rope master’, die their ropes and oil them, this again is an individual thing.”

“Otto my late dear, god damn his rotten sole, former Master considered himself to be a Bakushi, meaning ‘bondage master’. This is my first time to be Nawashi, the ‘rope master’. I shall try never to hurt you Edward which is more than I can say for Otto my former sadistic master. Do you believe me Edward?” She asked, locking eyes with me. When I didn’t answer right away she continued.

“It is important that we have an understanding and I have your trust Edward.” She repeated a little louder.

“Yes, I believe you Elsa.” I answered reluctantly with some misgivings, but determination to go through with my part of the bargain anyway.

“Ladies you can choose your own partner and move your pad over next to hers.” Elsa directed and waited for everybody to sort themselves out.

“Ok, take your rope. Shake it out like this. I’ll show you how to rewind it in the ‘chain tie’ when we finish. Tying your partner up is only half the fun ladies. Untying them can be fun too. You’ll notice that the ends are wrapped with fine silk thread to keep it from unraveling. Now double it and find the center. Some people tie a knot in the center I don’t, but it’s your rope make it yours. For today we are going to practice how to tie our partner up.”

“Kinbaku is based on fairly simple and specific symmetrical rope patterns, many of them are derived from Hojojutsu prisoner of war ties though significantly modified over time to make them safer for our erotic bondage use. Many Hojojutsu ties were originally deliberately designed to cause harm and pain to a prisoner and are therefore not suitable for erotic bondage like we are doing.”

“Of particular importance to us today are the ‘Ushiro Takatekote’, a type of box tie which surrounds the chest and arms of your partner. These knots and ties form the basis of most Kinbaku ties. Next is the ‘Ebi-tie’, or ‘Shrimp’, which was originally designed as a torture tie and codified as part of the Tokugawa Shogunate Period as torture techniques. Today the ‘Ebi-tie’ is used as part of SM play and can be considered a form of ‘Semenawa’, rope torture.” Elsa went on.

“We are going to start with the ‘Ushiro te shibari’ meaning hands behind the back binding.” She started.

“1 ... Put your partner’s arms behind her back and wrap the rope twice around the middle part of the arms. No not too tightly she needs to keep up blood circulation. A trick is to put several of your fingers under there, when you remove them there will be just enough slack.” She offered her advice.

“2 ... Let the long end of the rope hang vertically, and do the wrapping with the short end of the rope.” She continued to tie me up.

“3 ... Next, take the short end and wrap it around everything to make a knot.” She demonstrated.

“4 ... Take the long rope end and wrap it twice above the breasts of your partner.” She laughed for some reason.

“5 ... Now in the back, pull the rope through like this and adjust the tightness. Once again remember she, or he, needs to breathe.” She continued.

“6 ... Put your finger between the rope and the upper arm and dress the ropes. Be sure the rope is not crossed. Make sure you have not tied her too tightly. Are you Ok Eddie?” She asked me before going on.

“7 ... Now tie off the short end of the rope by pulling it up and wrapping the long end around it.”

“8 ... Adjust the balance between the rope tied above the breasts and arms.”

“9 ... Wind the excess rope so that there is an equal amount of rope on each side of the main rope.”

“10 ... Now tie off the rope so that the rope ends are of the same length.” She finished her demonstration for her students.

‘Ushiro te shibari’ what you just did is a basic way to tie the arms and upper body. When well balanced in tension and symmetry, it is quite beautiful everybody agrees. Also, it is a very good exercise for learning how to tie with the right tension just above the breasts. If your all done and satisfied have your partner try their bonds. If they are satisfied untie them and we’ll go to the next basic tie, the ‘Agura shibari’ meaning cross-legged binding. Are you satisfied Edward?” She finished.

“Yes, I guess I’m pretty tied up at the moment Elsa.” I laughed.

“This time the other partner gets to tie the tier up. That’s only fair, right girls?” Elsa asked her students.

“Do I get to tie you up Elsa?” I eagerly questioned.

“Would you even know how if I said yes Edward?” She laughed.

“Well I was in the Cub Scouts and got a knot tying badge Elsa.” I tried to laugh back.

“Bad dog for even thinking of tying your Mistress up. We’ll have to punish you for even thinking such things.” With that she bought out a ball gag and put it in place.

“Oh, and did I tell you all about your safe words. If you find yourself in real distress your safe words are Red for I’m really hurting stop and untie me at once, and yellow for back off a little that’s too tight. Can you remember that Edward?” She laughed.

“MMMMMmmmmyyy”, I answered back as best I could with the rubber ball in my mouth.

“OK, ladies we’ll start like last time and go by the numbers.” She started off.

“1 ... Have your partner sit cross-legged in front of you and wrap the rope three times around both crossed ankles.”

“2 ... Now go around and tie off the cuff, that’s what we call those wraps. Make sure it is not too tight by putting some fingers under there.”

“3 ... Make a knot. Ok, pull the rope through and check that the knot is stable and won’t move on you.”

“4 ... Have the knot in front of you and pull upwards.”

“5 ... Pull the rope from the front to back over the shoulder.”

“6 ... Pull the rope through under the knot you made for the “Ushiro te shibari”. Pull the rope to the front of the body again via the other shoulder this time.”

“7 ... Pull the rope through the cuff you just tied for the ankles and use the rope to adjust the distance between the legs and the upper body.”

“8 ... Now wind the excess rope around the vertical rope to make it look pretty and you have it.”

“Ladies the combination of ‘Agura shibari’ and ‘Ushiro te shibari’, the immobilization of the upper and lower body is often seen in old pictures and wood block prints of ‘Ebizeme’. ‘Ebizeme’ was the formalized torture devised from the ‘shrimp’ or ‘prawn’ ties my girls. With these two basic technique, you have completely restricted the mobility of the tied-up person.

You now have complete control over him, well in your cases her, ha, ha. If you pull up both knees like this you can easily make your partner lie on his back like this. If he or she is made to lie face down like this, they are really completely immobilized and ready for anything you might want to do to them. Right Edward?” She asked the tied and gagged me, and then laughed.

“MMMMMmmmmyyy”, I answered back as best I could.

“Right Edward?” She asked again.

“MMMMMmmmmyyy”, I answered back as loudly as I could.

“Normally Edward and me would have all this worked out and agreed to beforehand, but this is about Bondage and Discipline and the use of physical or psychological restraints. It will also be about Domination and Submission, who will be the Dominate one and which the Submissive in this relationship. This always involves a basic exchange of power and control. Lastly we will explore Shame, Humiliation, Sadism, and Masochism. These terms refer to taking pleasure in other’s or one’s own pain and/or suffering. Those who practice BDSM may identify with one or more of these, or in any combination of these components. I was dear Otto’s Sub, may his rotten sole burn in hell forever, and now I’m Edward’s Mistress, his Dominate or Dom partner in this relationship.” Elsa lectured the Girls, and me, her captive audience.

“In a minute me and Edward shall start our little games. You, my dears, have decisions to make among your self’s before then. Do you want to be the Dom or the Sub as you are now, or do you wish to reverse those roles, or just release your partner and observe my play with your former Master? It is your decision to make ladies. I’ll give you thirty minuets to decide.” Elsa informed the girls as she prepared to put the hood over my head. Thirty minutes later my women were still arguing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.