Miss Oh Learns Obedience - Cover

Miss Oh Learns Obedience

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Step daughter is ready to start her business career and shows respect to family duty in matters of nocturnal training.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Small Breasts  

My dutiful sister Yoko was happily licking my pretty pussy with her lipstick reddened lips quietly on top of the pad because my mama and cousin Suki were sound asleep right next to us.

We had often played this game of kissing and licking each other’s slits and nipples at night after they had fallen asleep because it was so enjoyable to both of us. Neither of us were attracted to female private parts ordinarily with both of us preferring a male cock to make us squeal with joy at the taking.

Suddenly, I had the urge to push my left thumb into my elder sister Yoko’s pretty little star all crinkled and pulsating with her yearning for sexual completion. I knew that my sister Yoko was very much into anal taking and she would often prepare her body for male interference in her heart-shaped rear end preferably from behind like in all the porn movies we loved to watch.

Now that my inquisitive thumb was deeply buried in Yoko’s clutching ass cheeks she looked into my eyes with an unspoken question and I nodded my head as I watched her pull out the strap-on she used on the shy men that liked her to be the boss in bed. I knew that it was my turn to lay on my stomach and let her enter my rear door with her device and I felt my pulse quicken at the thought of the tingles it would deliver to my hungry pussy.

I thought that I saw my cousin Suki open one eye to see what was going on but decided it was just my overactive imagination and a feeling of guilt at doing such perversions in our own bedroom. I had often longed to show Suki the pleasure of my determined tongue seeking to locate her G-spot inside her feminine folds. I wondered if my mama was tutoring her when we were sleeping just as she had done both Yoko and I when we were both young and virginal.

I knew my mama was dutiful to the family and she would spare no effort in tending to our education to satisfy our husbands once we were finally married and had our own home to take care of.

I had been working now under my boss Mister Tanaka for almost six months and he has been recently training me to be obedient to his orders in a special way that excited me each time I left for work in the morning in anticipation of my day’s duties.

The last few times when he was giving me a well-deserved correction, he had bounced his married man with four children cock on my deep, dark crack and pushed his thing inside me with words of shame for my behavior. Of course, I welcomed him with open arms but I maintained the guise of a well-behaved office lady reluctantly following orders in accordance with the usual rules of office lady response.

He continued to spank my reddened cheeks with his bare hands and even stuck a finger in my brown eye to make me yell with pleasure and pain. The humiliation was overwhelming but I shouldered the load and relaxed my sphincter to take his finger with ease.

I had a suspicion that several of the employees in the immediate area could hear my shouts of pleasure and I did my best to muffle my noise because I did not want to embarrass my boss.

I think Mister Tanaka liked spreading me over his desk because I had to look into the normal smiling faces of his pretty wife and four children each time he whacked my ass with his spanking tool or his hand and even when he was shoving his thing inside me with no mercy for my pleas for mercy. Of course, my pleas were mere pretense because I wanted him to accost me harder and with more punishment for my many faults.

He had taken me home with him one time and I came face to face with his wife.

She was beautiful and her skin was obviously tended by skilled masters of Spa treatments. I knew right away that she understood my obedience to her husband’s will and she scratched the inside of my palm with her long sharp nail to remind me of my submissive place in the scheme of things. After that, I kept my head bowed and declined to make eye contact because I knew she felt a degree of revenge for my servicing of her spouse during work hours well out of her sight.

Mrs. Tanaka had the given name of Suzi which I felt was beneath her dignity.

She ordered me to follow her up the spiral staircase to her bedroom and she sat on the side of the bed directing me to my knees in front of her. I thought at first she was going to slap my face for my many sins with her husband behind the locked door of his private office. Instead, she pulled up her skirt and showed me her French undies that were both stunning and expensive.

“Show me your skills with your tongue, little office lady. Lick my bush all over and make certain you use your saliva to make me nice and wet down below.”

It was the first time I had ever done anything like this for a high-class lady of society and the taste of her cunt on my tongue through her French undies was unique beyond belief.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.