Sensations Escort Service - Cover

Sensations Escort Service

Copyright© 2017 by Wolf

Chapter 14: Amber’s Trip

Sex Story: Chapter 14: Amber’s Trip - Amber, Kat, and Edie are broke, buried under student loans, and like sex, so they decide to make money by starting Sensations Escort Service. The college girls no sooner start SES than various adventures start for them, even having some new friends join them. They find boyfriends, deal with various complicated, fun, and occasionally embarrassing situations, and personally change into sophisticated women. (Revamped/greatly expanded version of previously published story.)(Codes for entire work.)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Cream Pie   Fisting   Oral Sex  

A sleek black limousine picked up Amber at her apartment the morning of April eighth. The destination was the local airfield where she boarded a private jet. Her luggage was loaded aboard. She was meeting Roger Moore, her benefactor, pseudo-boyfriend for the next forty days, and her ‘date’, in St. Louis where he’d board and continue the trip with her. The hop to Kansas City didn’t even take two hours.

Roger hustled aboard while the refueling truck topped off the sleek jet, the crew changed, and his luggage was tucked into the plane. Amber watched her ‘date’ and evaluated the man: strikingly handsome, early-forties, dark wavy hair, clean-shaven, broad shoulders, and an expensive suit and shoes – Ferragamos? He looked suave, confident, and in control.

Amber reminded herself that he was in control of her for the next forty days. While they’d had one hurried date to ensure they were compatible, being together for this length of time was sure to be a test of her mettle to lend herself to another man.

Amber reminded herself that this was also a test of her relationship with Mike. He’d only recently escalated their relationship to fully qualify as boyfriend or girlfriend to each other, with as he’d put it, ‘unlimited long-term potential’. She was in a crazy committed relationship, yet going off with another man for five or six weeks and getting paid handsomely for it. She was determined to earn every cent of the money using every skill she had.

Amber had worried and talked things over with Mike. He’d finally told her to go, have fun, shine in every dimension of her personality, and come home to him. He quoted Richard Bach, ‘If you love someone set them free. If they come back to you, they’re yours. If they don’t, they never were.’ They’d talked about the impact of a five-week vacation from each other, specifically on their burgeoning relationship.

Amber had made Mike promise to avail himself of other female companionship, including her mates that now included Crystal and Melody. She told him to play the field. Kat had even volunteered to simultaneously do Brad and Mike. She made it sound like an onerous duty, when in fact she loved to be shared by the two men as history had proven many times.

Mike had shrugged to indicate his uncertainty in any of those options. He did, however, ask Amber to send him dirty emails, sound clips, and videos of what she was doing with Roger Moore or anybody else she ‘entertained.’ In her flight bag was her Apple laptop computer, plus the myriad connecting cables and chargers to two remote cameras and a remote sound pickup.

Amber had decided to explain the situation to Roger, hoping that he would be willing to allow her to cater to Mike’s kinky request. She didn’t want to be sneaking around doing recording or videoing. The trip to Australia had to be the time for the talk, and she’d rehearsed her opening words many times in the week previous to boarding the private jet.

As the plane reached altitude on the way to San Diego where they’d refuel for the trans-Pacific leg of the trip, Amber moved to stand behind Roger as he read. He’d doffed his suit jacket, starched white shirt, and tie for a golf shirt, but still wore the pinstriped pants and designer shoes. She massaged his shoulders.

Roger chuckled and looked up over his shoulder at her. “You want something, right?”

Amber nodded and kissed the top of his head. “Yes. How did you know?”

“I’ve been married. There are signals, plus a shoulder rub is like an announcement.”

“I mentioned that I have a kind of boyfriend when we were together.”

“You did. Are you regretting going on this trip already?”

“Oh, no! But, he asked if I would do some sound recordings or videos of us fucking or whatever and send them to him. I’m hoping that you’ll agree to let me do that. It’s only for him, and well, maybe me too. I’d like to see what I look like, especially when I’m riding you with my breasts flopping around. Even better, I’d like to see what your cock looks like as it spears into my hot little pussy over and over and brings us both orgasms and me a cream pie that just oozes out for the camera.”

Roger thought a moment. “I think we can accommodate your friend’s request.” He laughed, “Oh, yes. We’ll find many ways to tease your friend.”

Amber liked Roger’s reply, and her diabolical mind started to think about the many ploys she could use on Mike. She said, “How would you like to start right now with a few photographs?” She reached into the pocket of her skirt and pulled out her cell phone. She observed with a laugh, “A picture showing we’re off to a good start on our trip in your plane wouldn’t be out of place – a kind of bon voyage memory.”

Roger asked, “Just how daring do you want to be?”

Amber grinned, “Oh, very daring. I have an idea if your pilots won’t mind a nude female in the cockpit. Oooooh, I just realized what a great word that is – cockpit. You have the ‘cock’ and I have the ‘pit.’ How nice. Have you ever joined the Mile High Club?”

A half-hour later, Mike Winslow’s cellphone buzzed with a text as he walked through the executive suite of his Boston-based company. Brad walked a few paces in front of Mike heading to the same meeting. Mike glanced at the screen that indicated a message with the title ‘Very private aircraft. I may get my pilot’s license.’

Mike paused and punched at his phone to see the accompanying text from Amber. Up on the screen came a photograph of his girlfriend. She was naked and posed in a way to show off her sweet pussy to the camera. She was in the copilot’s seat of a corporate jet, surrounded by the dials, gauges, switches, radios, and other elements that controlled the plane. She had one hand on the yoke in front of her, a radio headset on her head, and smiled up at the camera; her other hand also hefted one breast towards the camera so that the areola and tit were more obvious.

Mike moaned.

Brad paused and came back to where Mike had stopped, “What’s wrong?”

Mike passed him the phone with the picture on display. Brad studied the photo and observed, “At least there’s no indication that her pussy has been used ... so far.” He then laughed at his taunt. He said, “Hey, she loves you. Look at all those X’s and O’s that she put at the bottom of the message.”

Mike lamented, “This is going to be a long trip. Fuck, I’ve got five weeks to go.”

Brad teased and yanked on his friend’s arm, “Come on. We’re late. You can jerk off to the picture later. She does have a nice pussy. I wonder if the pilot and copilot got some of that too.” Mike could barely stand the teasing.

About a day later, Mike got another text message. This one with a fifteen second video clip attached. It was a close-up: a woman’s hand slowly masturbating a long and thick cock. The hand was Amber’s; Mike recognized her fingers, a ring, and a bracelet she still wore. He assumed the cock belonged to Roger, her ‘date’ for the next five weeks. He could see her bare hip in the photo, and Roger was apparently naked as well. He sighed. This was going to be torture.

Mike replied with some humorous sarcasm, “Nice photography. Good action video. XOXOX Mike.” According to her itinerary, she should be in a hotel in Sydney.

He had a vision of her naked body being plundered by the satisfying cock.

Late morning on Sunday as Mike walked off the sixteenth green at the local golf course he played on, his phone vibrated in his pocket. He rolled his eyes, but pulled it out as he got into his golf cart. The text title was “A man with good taste!”

The accompanying photograph when he opened it showed the lower part of Amber’s face that had been splattered with ropes of cum from the cock she was licking with her pink tongue. The head of the cock looked angry, purple, and yet satisfied; flecks of while cum still showed on the dragon’s head. The sides were slick with Amber’s pussy juice.

Monday morning another photograph arrived; this one entitled, “Good real estate for a restaurant?” The photograph was of Amber’s hot pussy between her widespread legs, complete with her little landing strip and labia swollen in arousal and interest in something more substantial happening. A man’s tongue was fully extended and obviously enjoying the licks and sucks he made on the sweet pussy in front of him. She was being eaten by Roger in some hotel room on the other side of the world.’’

Mike muttered to himself, “I think I’ll die before five weeks are up.”

Monday evening as he got back to his condominium, a new text arrived with the first line reading, ‘Do you have a favorite number? I do.’ In the short video that was attached, Mike watched Amber walking away from the camera to the bed; she was naked. She mounted Roger in reverse cowgirl but backed up so the pair could get into a ‘69’. Mike could see her inhale Roger’s cock, even taking in his entire shaft in one gulp. He heard Roger moan as Amber started loud slurping noises. The video ended shortly after that start of events.


Roger had escorted Amber into the dinner arranged with the executives from Taylor International Industries, the third largest manufacturer along the east coast of Australia. They were in a high-rise skyscraper and Amber found herself along a wall of floor to ceiling glass overlooking the pretty city below as the sun set off to her right.

John Robinson, the most senior of the executives in the private dining room, had singled her out to show the sights at the expansive windows in the modern building. Amber guessed that he had a ‘thing’ for small, busty women. She purposefully touched him frequently and all but cuddled into his body. She sensed his importance as the other executives genuflected in his direction and left the two of them alone so he could practice his seduction routine on the visiting girlfriend of someone his company was contemplating doing business with.

John pointed here and there over her shoulder as he stood closely behind her, “That’s the Brisbane River winding through the city, and over there is Kangaroo Park, although it’s probably been years since any self-respecting kangaroo set foot in the place.” He tried to make light of his attempt at humor, as his hand rubbed her shoulder, side, and butt.

Amber looked up at the tall middle-age man and batted her eyes at him. “You know sooooo much about your city. Maybe the next time I’m here you could show me around. I’m sorry this is such a short visit, but knowing you’re here I must come back – maybe even by myself. We could spend some ... personal time ... together.”

John blushed as he conjured up a vision of Amber writhing beneath him as he plundered her hot naked body. “Yes, the next time. I’d like that a lot.”

Amber saw Roger smile at her as he stood talking to some other men nearby.

Amber took John’s hand and brought it to her chest, allowing the back of his hand to push into the fullness of her breasts through her white silk blouse that showed considerable cleavage. “Oh, yes. Until next time.” She held the hand there an extra few seconds as she looked deep into his eyes with a coy smile, and then just pulled his hand away but continued to hold it. She linked her arm in his, pushing her breasts against his bicep, “Come and get me another glass of wine. I just love the Australian Chardonnay I had earlier.” The hair flip, light touches, and eye batting continued the outrageous flirting. John loved it.

One of the wait staff rang some chimes to announce that dinner was ready and that the various tables should be seated. John led the group and seated the table making sure that he held the chair for Amber. In return, she made sure he had a nearly unrestricted view down the front of her blouse, her jiggly breasts just about fully and proudly on display as he looked down at her from above as she sat. She smiled up at him invitingly, even giving him an alluring wink that signaled that she wanted him to look at her body – to even plunder her body just as he’d been thinking.

A couple of hours later, as they entered their hotel suite, Roger picked up Amber to her surprise. She squeaked out a small scream, as he whirled her around.

Roger yelled, “BABY! You were magnificent! You just made me a whole shitload of money. If nothing else happens on this trip, you still just distinguished yourself.”

He set her down and kissed her passionately. His hug almost completely encased her small body against his large frame.

Amber panted out, “Me? What’d I do? I just made nice with everyone.”

“You won over John Robinson! He’s the top dog, the decision maker and is known as a tough guy to lure into buying your product. He whispered to me as we were leaving that he was going to order his company to switch over to our software systems. That deal is worth about thirty million over the next five years. We are golden. YOU ARE GOLDEN.

“I watched you flirt with John. You had him eating out of the palm of your hand. I saw you stroking his leg during dinner. I bet he almost came in his pants. He wanted you in the worst way.”

Amber laughed, “Maybe in the best way? He was a nice man, although he drooled a lot. I confess I did steal a couple of kisses with him when we both went to the restrooms.”

“Whatever. Come and let me make love with you. You’ve got to tell me everything he said, and my darling friend he was drooling over you.”

Roger stripped away Amber’s clothing as she returned the favor. When they were both nude, he tossed her small body onto the large bed as she laughed and feigned distress. Roger buried his head in her crotch a fraction of a second later, as Amber moaned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.