The Commissar's in Town - Cover

The Commissar's in Town

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Set in the same universe as "Hump Day Block Party," but set earlier in time and with the title inspired by a certain song. The arrival of the deputy commissar assigned to reorganize the local law courts sets in motion a chain of events that affects many folks, but especially several connected to recent family and divorce law cases.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Sharing   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Politics   Violence  

“Girls, to what do I owe the pleasure?” Dan Leland asked his recent companions, Freydís Dagsdóttir and Sía Marksdóttir, as they walked inside his home with their takeout food.

“Well ... we ... want to ... keep you ... and have you keep us. Long term, that is. We thought that bringing some great fast food would be a good way to ... help charm you. That ... and this,” Freydís beamed as the girls undressed in front of him.

“Yes, that is our purpose,” Sía smiled, adding, “But we understand that there might be some questions or difficulties with that notion. How about resolving that ... impasse ... talking it out, dear Dan?”

“Naked Norse cuties and greasy takeout are certainly great icebreakers,” Dan laughed as he lit a joint and passed it to both women to share.

“Ah, yes, you’re the king, man! You’ve got the absolute best weed!” Freydís praised Dan while Sía and she sat down with him.

“So, you both want to date me ... long-term. A serious, heavy relationship, is that right? You’d both be my girlfriends and I would be your boyfriend. Is that right? I was under the impression that you wanted to play the field a bit,” Dan answered with some confusion.

“Oh, my sweet, sweet man ... yes, we want to play the field, and so do you, and that is fine with us, as we hope that it will be with you! We want to play the field ... with you ... and separately ... to share you and be shared by you. It would be an open triad ... and a complete one, of course. You, me, and her being lovers together ... with each other and others. Now, any other questions or objections?” Sía reassured Dan as the girls planted kisses on his mouth.

“Just understand that this is my place ... it can be our place, but it will never cease to be my place, even if it also becomes yours. Are we all in accord? It can and should become our place ... if we cohabit, but it must remain mine as well as yours. Feel free to be equal partners in the weed, in the profits from it, in the work that goes into it. In the weed that we keep for ourselves, too, of course. Just don’t get any ideas of pushing me aside. We’re lovers. We’re partners. We’re equals. Agreed?” Dan stipulated, making them blush and grin.

“Of course, lover!” Sía replied.

“Definitely,” Freydís responded as the ladies kissed Dan even harder and began feeding him by hand, “See, we may have you eating out of our hands, quite literally, but we will always make sure that your ... appetite is fed.”

“Word!” Sía exclaimed as she went under the table and started sucking Dan’s cock.

“Remember to share, lover!” Freydís reminded her partner as she joined her in giving Dan head.

“I could do this forever! Well, this and fucking ride him for eternity!” Sía declared enthusiastically now.

“We need to find him plenty of girls ... and twinks that he can fuck as much as he likes ... and we can enjoy, too! Would you enjoy that ... if we recruit lots of girls and twinks to service you ... and us?” Freydís offered, even as Dan kept eating the fast food and enjoying their oral services.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.