The Commissar's in Town - Cover

The Commissar's in Town

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Set in the same universe as "Hump Day Block Party," but set earlier in time and with the title inspired by a certain song. The arrival of the deputy commissar assigned to reorganize the local law courts sets in motion a chain of events that affects many folks, but especially several connected to recent family and divorce law cases.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Sharing   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Politics   Violence  

“Woah ... honey ... you can do that to me ... anytime you like!” Joanna reacted to the way that Alycen had rimmed the holy hell out of her sweet ass, “was that safe to do while pregnant?”

“At this stage, probably. Besides, you cleaned it up pretty damn well. I didn’t hear any complaints while I did it, anyway. You gonna get a hall pass for this or keep it our dirty little secret?” Alycen asked her girlfriend.

“Oh, baby, I won’t have any more secrets from Les. That’s where it all went downhill with us. Secrets. Lies. Hiding. It might be exciting enough in its own way, but in the end, it’s far more trouble than it’s worth. I’ll seek a hall pass for you and I doubt that he’ll be too shocked, all things considered. Never open the genie’s bottle with a ginger! Once freed from the shackles of monogamy ... we’re a force to reckon with, babe,” Joanna alluded to her red hair and red-hot lust.

“So ... Les ... what if he wanted a hall pass with me, then?” Alycen presented a veiled plea for some more dick from her best friend’s hubby.

“Honey, if you want anything from me, you know that you can have it for the asking! My ass for licking, my hubby for riding, my sister for sampling ... all of it! Hell, if you want to try out Valerian, I’ll do my level best to help you seduce him! If you want me to try to help you win David back or entice Dan ... or if you want me to join you and Jeremy in bed ... there’s not much that I won’t do for my bestie ... especially now! Haven’t I proved it already? I would have tried to help you with David in the past, but you didn’t seem interested at the time,” Joanna assured her best friend.

“Yeah, well, I was such a fool! To top it off, I didn’t have nearly as much action with David for a while there, just before I started fucking Jeremy. Oh ... shit!” Alycen realized something now to her horror.

“What?” Joanna asked, even as she bent her friend over to take her turn at licking booty.

“I ... quit the birth control pills just before I started screwing Jeremy! I was freshly horny again ... and fertile, too! I wasn’t ... into sex when I was on those pills ... and I simply quit them. I was tired of neglecting David, you see. Oh ... damn ... don’t you get it? He probably thinks that I wasn’t into him because of Jeremy ... when it was the pills! It also means that there’s a decent chance that Jeremy is the father of this baby! And Jeremy is no candidate for fatherhood, trust me!” Alycen grew very pale.

Joanna got an evil gleam in her eye and started rimming her best friend in earnest, bound and determined as she was to make her bestie feel better. Alycen definitely did feel much better in a hurry, too. Joanna might have been a novice at analingus, but she always found Alycen’s tush appetizing, now that she was honest with herself. A chance and excuse to explore the pleasures of eating ass ... she would jump at that!

“Promise me ... whatever else we do, we’ll always do this! We’ll always tongue each other’s assholes!” Alycen begged Joanna, unwilling to ever give up this pleasure in life that she had sampled it.

“Oh, fuck, yes! My butt ... your butt ... we’ll make regular dates for eating each other there ... and maybe the other hole, too. What are your thoughts about cunnilingus?” Joanna teased Alycen with a swipe across the taint toward her bushy, juicy twat.

“Yes ... yes ... fuck, yes!” Alycen agreed easily to such a proposition...

Whatever else they did, they were lovers now, girlfriends in every sense of the word. They had always been drawn to each other and had a quasi-Sapphic quality to their friendship, so this was no great stretch for them now. Both David and Les had even hinted that they wondered about them at times, often comparing them to Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams, who had a similar tendency to blur those lines with lesbian subtext or undertones.

That was when Les and Brandy walked in on the two of them, both of them very stunned at the reality versus the fantasy or suspicion. Les cleared his throat and Joanna had the decency to blush about cheating after she kicked him out for similar conduct. She then beckoned both her ex-husband and her sister over to join them. It was clear that the two had availed themselves fully of the hall pass, but that was why she issued it in the first place after all.

“Alycen ... you wanted to fuck Les ... here’s your chance, but I’m not gonna stop rimming you, babe! Les ... surprise, surprise, you now have a hall pass for Alycen, too, just as I hope to have with her, too. You’ve fucked my sister. You might as well hump my best friend, too. This is her place, after all. We want to be good guests for our hostess, right? Brandy, help guide our man into my sexy girlfriend’s succulent snatch,” Joanna encouraged her sister to assist them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.