Daddy's Cock Forever! - Cover

Daddy's Cock Forever!

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - From the perspective of a bitter, cynical husband and father with a penchant for philandering, this is the tale of how his daughter became his slut on her wedding day, just hours after marrying her beau.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

The next morning...

I awoke with a bit of a start, someone having touched my foot for reasons that were unclear. I got up to use the head, hearing footsteps behind me, and sure enough, there was Amy. She put her arms around my waist and helped me shake my cock as I finished pissing. I didn’t really need the help, of course, but I wasn’t going to tell her that and hurt her feelings. That was especially true when one considered that it was a nice gesture and I was pretty sure that she knew that I didn’t require her assistance. It wasn’t about that at all.

“So, Daddy, you know that Mom slipped into bed with us last night? We kinda ... took advantage of you in your sleep, the two of us. A full family threesome. Technically, one could call it rape, but it wasn’t that, was it?” Amy grinned impishly as Cassie walked into the bathroom behind us and started kissing my upper back.

“You can’t rape the willing, babe. Never could. What about Billie? Did she end up with Dieter, Samantha, Elisabeth, Roger? Who?” I inquired now.

“Samantha and Dieter ended up one-on-one, a good bit of oral that made Samantha cum like fifty times or something. Very one-sided, yes, but Dieter’s not one to complain. I spied on them a little, but only when I had to get up to piss and Billie showed me what happened. Billie, she did her own thing with Uncle Roger and Aunt Elisabeth. Mostly fellatio and cunnilingus, but some analingus, too. She basically fluffed for them and none of them minded at all. That’s what she wanted to do and I approve for sure.

“Hence why I slid into bed with you so early. Mom, well, she didn’t take long to follow suit. What else to do? You’re her husband and she loves being your wife, even after all these years. I don’t think that you’ll ever know how crushing it was for her when you filed for divorce. She knew why you did it, but damn was she heartbroken! Right, Mom?” Amy told me while starting the shower for the three of us to share.

“Damn straight I was! I don’t mind telling you that the worst part was that it was all my fault and I knew it. I fought my nature for years and I thought I had it licked, but I was only fooling myself. I could no more be faithful permanently than you could, and you’d better believe that I would have gotten off several revenge flings if you had cheated first. It would have opened the floodgates if I hadn’t unilaterally with my various indiscretions.

“I wouldn’t have filed for divorce, though. Never. I’m Catholic, even if a rotten one, and what’s more, I worship the ground on which you tread. I was the luckiest bitch in the world, aside from Amy here, and I knew it. So what if you were a vindictive kind of guy at times? So what if you were the horniest husband on the planet? I was a lucky bitch and I always worried about losing you, which was why I got so jealous over the revenge flings. What if you didn’t want me anymore?

“Finally, after asking everyone else, I talked to the right guy. Roger. He told me the real score and boy was I bowled over! He understood your psyche better than half a dozen shrinks. I asked him how he got to be so wise.

“He told me, ‘it’s not rocket science. Dan’s a natural-born lover and he would never leave a wife as great as you for someone inferior, not unless you drove him away. Why would him cheating or you swinging lead to him leaving you? He’d be far more likely to stay, if anything, knowing him. Quality and quantity wise, don’t deprive him and he’ll stay. Try to deny him and he’ll leave. It was your attitude about the revenge flings that drove him to file for divorce, not your cheating per se.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.