Daddy's Cock Forever! - Cover

Daddy's Cock Forever!

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - From the perspective of a bitter, cynical husband and father with a penchant for philandering, this is the tale of how his daughter became his slut on her wedding day, just hours after marrying her beau.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

At breakfast, of course, there everyone was, from Amy, Cassie, Billie, and me, on the one hand, to Roger and Elisabeth (which Samantha started to call “Robeth” for some reason), to Dieter and Samantha ... to Dr. and Judge Butcher. From the look on Samantha’s face, she was very satisfied with the outcome of last night’s sexcapades. She wore a simple sundress that entirely showed off her luscious legs, too. The way that she winked at Wayne demonstrated that he had indeed rocked her world. Then again, Tamara’s smile directed at Dieter proved that he had done a real pleasing job as well, making Samantha proud of her eunuch boi.

“Eggs Benedict ... an excellent choice for breakfast, wouldn’t you say?” Dieter spoke first, much to my surprise.

“Oh, definitely! One of my favorite sandwiches of all, especially in the open-faced category. Also further proof that I couldn’t go kosher if my life depended on it. On another topic, how was it last night, what with ... you know?” I addressed the elephant in the room, the fact that Wayne had clearly plowed Samantha into next week.

“My only regret is that he can’t get her pregnant this time around, but perhaps next time, if there is one. Otherwise, it was wonderful, especially when I got to eat creampies from both ladies. Oh, yes, she reclaimed him soon afterward, and they ended up using Viagra to keep going all night long. It became a full-on threesome, but with me fluffing the whole damn time.

“It was one of the hottest sexual encounters of our marriage, ranking right up with our family orgies, believe it or not. I also got to suck his cock and toward the very end, he fucked my ass, too,” Dieter blushed now, in spite of the various past activities of his very cucky marriage.

“I’d call that a foursome, dear, and trust me, you made me very proud that you’re my cuck. Let’s face it, you ARE my cuck, but you’re a unique one, since you’re a eunuch. No shame in either one, after all, is there? The things that you did with your mouth last night ... they belong in the Kama Sutra if they’re not already there.

“Mind you, the main event was Wayne fucking Tamara and me both into next century. He lived up to the Bull ideal and then some! And Tamara’s booty, I could lick that for eternity! Feeling him take my ass, seeing him bugger Tamara and Dieter, too ... wow! He was a true stud, no doubt about that!

“I’ve almost never had men wear me out. I think that literally just three men in my entire life have. He was the third of those three, trust me on that,” Samantha bragged about her delightful roll in the hay with the judge.

“Another reason why I share him so freely, trust me, babe. He knows how to fuck a girl to sleep. No doubt on that front! Tell me, who are the other two guys who’ve achieved this wonderful experience for you?” Tamara demanded now, clearly being curious.

“Honestly? Dan and Roger, and in that order. Those men will never leave a woman or man, for that matter, high and dry. Never, trust me on that! They might not fuck to you into a coma every time, but they’ve both done it enough times that it was no fluke. So, while we’re on the topic, tell me, daughter, how was last night?” Samantha turned to Elisabeth, who blushed and grinned.

“Yeah, I can ... attest to Roger’s ability to make a woman crash from sheer fatigue. I’m a young woman, hardly a matron, no offense, and he fucked me into the bed. He licked me like crazy, too. The dude’s old enough to be father to my barely legal ass and he wore me the holy fuck out, just as Dan likes to do.

“My sweet hubby was even more revved up than usual, perhaps due to the news that I was pregnant at last. Maybe it was because it was our wedding night and he had never been married before. Didn’t you see me walking funny, Mom, just as you did? I’m sore and puffy as fuck right now from the pounding that my pussy and ass both took,” Elisabeth boasted of her husband’s sexual prowess now.

“Oh, my ... I’ve got to try him out ... him and Dan!” Tamara exclaimed, making the ladies all laugh now.

“You won’t regret it, trust me on that!” Amy bragged on her old man.

“That’s quite true! You know, his affair with her started by mistaken identity, a happy accident, but emphasis on the happy. She’s never been happier than since she took her father as her lover. All of us have benefited from the arrangement. It was glorious! It has resulted in our forming a group or family or whatever you want to call it between the eight of us, and we’re all so happy with it, I do believe!” Cassie beamed as she told them, “and to think that Dan and I once almost divorced!”

“You did? So, there was trouble in paradise at one point? Things weren’t always hunky-dory? Not so open an marriage back then, eh?” Wayne broke his silence.

“That’s an understatement, but yes. I won’t trouble you with the details of who cheated first and absolved the other from the whole ‘forsaking all others’ bullshit, but one of us did, the other got revenge, the first cheater got mad, and the second one filed because of the other’s attitude.

“It took a good while for the divorce petition to be dropped, I assure you, but we’re a much stronger marriage nowadays. We were separated more than long enough to miss each other and regret how things were turning out back then,” I decided not to out Cassie as the guilty party myself, didn’t see the need.

She didn’t share my opinion, of course, not on that issue.

“It was me. I was the cheating, hypocritical bitch and I have since tried my best to make amends for it, though at least some of that was for the same reason as my hypocritical jealousy. I didn’t want to lose Dan, to give him up for good. I was a rotten wife back then, but I think that I’m doing so much better now, aren’t I, babe?” Cassie gave me the doey eyes, which Amy joined in moral support.

Damn, those two really had a talent for that, too!

“You were never a rotten wife, just an unfaithful, insecure one. There’s a colossal difference between those things. I took her back for a reason. She learned her lesson and then some. That’s all it took in my book, trust me. I missed her like crazy while she was gone, too. I really did. She was a terrific wife in most ways, believe me, and is even better now. Much improved. I’m a very lucky bastard!” I chuckled as I kissed both ladies in front of our guests.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.