Daddy's Cock Forever! - Cover

Daddy's Cock Forever!

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - From the perspective of a bitter, cynical husband and father with a penchant for philandering, this is the tale of how his daughter became his slut on her wedding day, just hours after marrying her beau.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

“Ready to surrender the booty, Billie?” I teased Billie as Amy spread her wife’s cheeks for me and Cassie applied the lube to both of us.

‘God, am I ever! I’ve waited forever for this!” Billie confessed, “in fact, I wanted you to fuck my ass when I still identified as a guy ... badly wanted it! It’s long overdue!”

“Well, here it goes. I’m about to sodomize my daughter-in-law!” I warned everyone as I eased my prick into Billie’s bottom one inch at a time.

It was a tortuously long entry, mostly to make Billie sweat just a little, but also to get her used to my girth in particular. I wasn’t the longest, of course, but I had a pretty thick dick and everyone in our group knew it by now. What was fantastic for vaginal sex could be very tricky for anal. I didn’t want to split Billie, but again, I had the ulterior motive of making her eager for my prick.

“Oh, fuck, Daddy ... see, Billie ... see how great it is! Feel that cock throb and pulse inside your ass! Feel how full it makes you! Feel how stretched you now are! Doesn’t it feel awesome?” Amy egged her wife on, of course.

“Yes, deeper ... please ... deeper up my butt! I want to be taken ... oh, God, yes, take me, my sweet father-in-law!” Billie really begged for more of my prick further in her booty.

The prostate was almost certain to be a factor there, but it wasn’t the only one. I really drove harder and deeper as requested by my daughter and her bride, even as Amy started to get it on with her own mother. The look on Cassie’s face as Amy swiped her tongue across her pussy and ass was pure bliss. She couldn’t help but moan very loudly as she creamed herself on our daughter’s tongue. Watching them together only excited both Billie and I even more while I ravaged her lovely tush, which had never been that manly at all, even back then.

One thing was sure. Billie’s asshole was very tight and hot hole, squeezing the fuck out of my dick. The more that my cock probed her butt, the more that she pushed back at me, too, her enthusiasm for taking a prick back there undeniable. Oh, fuck, was she a virgin back there? In all this time, had Amy or Roger or Samantha never actually probed that backdoor? Was this an anal cherry that I got here?

I don’t know if Amy read my mind, but she certainly answered my question without my even asking it.

“Daddy, did you know that we saved Billie’s bottom cherry for you? We all agreed upon it, including Samantha. That’s a maiden hole that you’re ramming so good and hard, just the way that we all wanted. So, take it, Daddy, please ... take it mercilessly like she needs!” Amy begged me before she resumed eating Cassie out.

“Yes, I wanted you to do the honors ... and I’m so glad that you are ... this is how I wanted to do it! Roughly, vigorously, ruthlessly, pounding my ass just as I crave it! Take it! Take my virgin ass!” Billie pleaded with me as I continued to ram my rod deeper up her bum.

“Yeah, baby, give it to her ... fuck that ass! Screw her butt! Probe it good and rough! Take that booty! Make her nice and sore! Prong her rump! Ram her rear! Hit that prostate!” Cassie urged me to ravish Billie anally.

The more that I pushed inside Billie’s derriere, the more that she pushed back at me with growing desperation to maximize the pain and pleasure of the experience. I could tell that she had a real masochistic side by now, that she wanted me to make it hurt as I rogered her asshole. Billie was a natural bottom and subbie slut, that much was obvious to me now. She craved this every bit as much as I did, maybe even more.

Meanwhile, Cassie flipped Amy over and started eating her out for a change, devouring our daughter on impulse to screams from our slut princess. Knowing that she and I made that sexy body together, that we caused our lovely daughter’s existence, just made it that much hotter to watch in my book. Cassie always loved to give head, and thankfully, going down on Amy was no exception. By the time that they settled into a sixty-nine, both ladies shone with a sheen of yummy sweat all over their slick bodies.

I had to admit to myself that witnessing mother-daughter incest made it that much harder (pun intended) on me to hold back from cumming inside Billie’s cornhole. The sight of those sweaty cheeks didn’t help my cause, either. Billie had enough of her mother’s dusky complexion that it contrasted with Amy’s and Cassie’s. It was also light enough that it was distinct from those of Samantha and Elisabeth. I loved the similarities and contrasts as well. It was very much in the middle between the various other ladies of the house and that suited me just fine, as my hard, pulsing cock proved to everyone.

Finally, of course, it came, causing Amy and Cassie to stop licking each other’s pussies and asses long enough to watch it in action. Billie had an anal orgasm, her very first, making her howl like a wolf or something like that, a very primal noise indeed. I could feel her clenching on my prick with a vise-like grip, forcing me to spurt out my load and flood her bowels at last. I shot out rope after rope up her bunghole, even as I continued to hump her and stretch her pucker but good.

Cassie went straight for the creampie as I pulled out of Billie, while Amy knelt to suck my dick straight from her wife’s booty. I was very glad that she was not that far h along, or a lot of what we did lately would be very bad for her unborn bambino ... or rather ours. I was convinced by now that she carried our incest love child in her womb, just as Cassie almost certainly had Roger’s in hers.

Naturally, I intended to claim that baby as mine, too, and was pleased that Cassie had stuck to just one glass of red wine instead of two or three earlier. One wouldn’t cause trouble that early on, but multiple glasses could be trouble. She had allowed Wayne to buy her a few virgin drinks, but that was the extent of it. She brought me a double of Glenlivet myself, neat, but I had little time to savor it, alas, so just tossed it back rapidly before we started this little romp.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.