Daddy's Cock Forever! - Cover

Daddy's Cock Forever!

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - From the perspective of a bitter, cynical husband and father with a penchant for philandering, this is the tale of how his daughter became his slut on her wedding day, just hours after marrying her beau.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

“So, now we are aboard the ship, guys ... what do you think of that? Shall we christen our beds now, or something else first?” I laughed as Amy wasted no time getting naked, nor did Cassie.

The way that Billie jumped onto the bed with us, there was no question of what to expect. I slid into Cassie with no trouble at all, while Billie got busy parting Amy’s thighs to feast upon her delicious twat. The fact that I had fucked her in a quickie not even an hour ago was far from a deterrent, of course.

My daughter-in-law dove in with her tongue and licked up as much of my creampie as she could get into her mouth. It was like the icing on the cinnamon roll for her. A nice extra, bonus flavor, though not the main course by any means.

For me, though, I was engulfed in my wife’s luscious pussy and definitely sticking it to her, ramming balls deep into her magnificent pregnant body. It was a lucky break that she wasn’t far along at all, of course. She couldn’t have gone on the cruise if she were.

Then we, or at least she, would have missed out on all of this, and that would be a shame indeed. While I had drawn very close to my sweet Amy, my beloved daughter and she was my main paramour, Cassie was still my wife. We had gone through far too much together and apart to want to be separated for that damn long anymore.

“Oh, honey ... that tongue ... that fucking tongue ... thank you, baby!” Amy bit her lower lip as she relished the way that Billie ate her out with enthusiasm.

“I look forward to her tongue in my cunt next!” Cassie giggled as I bottomed-out inside her dripping wet gash from behind and slapped her sweet ass.

Even the thought was enough to make my wife as wet as the reality made my daughter. Billie had certainly upped her A-game when it came to cunnilingus of late, and why not? Lacking testes meant that she needed to bring something special to the equation, didn’t she?

Her gender transition went along swimmingly, but it came at the price of the family jewels, a cost that already occurred for her father. My son-in-law was now my daughter-in-law, Billy became Billie, so now her style of lovemaking was much more Sapphic in nature. I was impressed at her focus on pleasuring my daughter orally ... in both holes.

Meanwhile, I was as far inside my lovely wife as I could go doggy-style, which was farther than other positions to be sure. I drilled her and reamed her with total abandon by now, soaking my thick, pulsing cock inside her hot, slick, and juicy snatch. The look of pure bliss reminded me of how Amy regarded my dick with almost cult-like reverence, a sacred phallus indeed. Even now, my daughter was eager to get her hands ... and other parts of her, on my throbbing prick.

I could hardly wait for it myself, as much as I reveled in my good lady wife and her sloppy cunt (not to mention her smooth, pale, freckled buttocks, much like Amy’s, in fact). The traces of Roger’s leavings were still present, but that had never bothered me since she and I reconciled, since we did so with the understanding of each having paramours. Roger Stanfield was her first and main paramour as well as her stepbrother. Pretty much most of the time, any sloppy seconds that I got were his now.

Speaking of Roger, I was fairly certain that he was now busy consummating his marriage to Elisabeth Stanfield, nee Guttmacher, his lovely bride. She didn’t really look as Austrian as her legal father, but everyone in the inner circle knew why. She wasn’t biologically Dieter’s progeny at all, but he had raised her all the same. Her actual sperm donor was of Turkish and Greek origin as well as Slavic, not Austrian-German like Dietrich. Then again, Dieter was the only father that she knew and he had intentionally raised another man’s spawn, being a eunuch himself by his own choice.

As for Samantha and Dieter, I gave her specific instructions to be as loving as she could toward her submissive hubby, not that she needed much prodding. In spite of their heterodox marriage, Samantha adored her husband just as he worshiped her. I was confident that she would let him eat her out to his heart’s content, not to mention rim her fine ass and suck her toes, among other things. She was likely to peg him, too, since he enjoyed that as much as she did. It was a given that she would let him suck her tits as well.

I was jerked out of my thoughts by the primal scream of my daughter, Amerys, better known as Amy, as Billie invaded her asshole with her tongue. That always got her going, no doubt of that. My lovely daughter could never resist a tongue up her bum, whether it was her mother’s, mine, her wife’s, Roger’s, Elisabeth’s, Samantha’s, or Dietrich’s. It made her cum like nothing else could.

Rimjobs were increasingly popular among all eight of us and that was as it should be. Few sex acts were as viscerally enjoyable as having someone’s tongue glide along one’s crack and prong one’s backdoor. That didn’t even count the pleasures of licking a nice, sweet, clean bottom. It was understood that our butts were to be kept as sanitary as possible, so as to make analingus healthy and safe as well as delicious.

Meanwhile, Cassie lost any self-control as I rammed her deeper and harder. I bottomed out yet again and pulled her long, strawberry-blonde hair and slapped her delectable booty. When I eased a couple of fingers into her butthole, my wife almost seemed to have a fit, her body now contorting itself in damn near impossible ways as she howled her atavistic level of ecstasy. She was far beyond any point of no return, her flesh heated to the max as she sweated buckets and her skin glistened with every bead adding to a lovely sheen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.