Boone - The Early Years - Cover

Preview

Boone - The Early Years

by Ernest Bywater

Copyright© 2016 by Ernest Bywater

Action/Adventure Story: A fire destroys a farm in Virginia, so the family is moving west. Except the youngest is too ill to travel when it's time to leave. The boy and his grandmother stay behind to follow later. It takes so long for him to recover the two don't go west, and find local employment. A decade later rising political problems cause the young man and his grandmother to make a decision about their future. They'll go west, but it isn't that simple, or an easy journey. Written in US English - 72,700 words.

Tags: Historical   Western   Rags To Riches   Politics   Violence  

Cover

Cover Art

The images are Original Henry.jpg from Henry Repeating Arms (is used with their permission), CoachGun.jpg by Commander Zulu (is used with his permission), and Convertremwib.jpg by Michael E. Cumpston (placed in the public domain by him). The adding of text, manipulation, and merging is done by Ernest Bywater.

23 April 2022 version


Note: Due to the main character and the narrator being US citizens US English is used in this story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.