Annie - Cover

Annie

by Mushroom

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Erotica Sex Story: Steve owns a computer shop, and his marriage has fallen into a rut. Then he meets a lady who literally changes his life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   .

I was just getting ready to close up the shop for the day when this gal came in. Oh who am I kidding, this was no gal, this was a lady. She was my height as I looked straight into her eyes, but she was also wearing heels, so she was probably more like 5’5” to my 5’9”. No more than 25.

Black straight hair that flowed to the small of her back, and a gray dress that fit her slender body perfectly. As I saw her walk to my desk I could see her hips swaying and moving back and forth, and found myself wondering how that looked from the back.

I welcomed her to the shop and asked her what I could do for her. At that, she set a laptop bag on the desk and said that there was something wrong. Her computer was very slow, and it was locking up a lot. She had a presentation on Monday and simply had to have it for that.

I felt lost looking up into her dark eyes, their corners turned upwards and hinting of the mysteries of the Orient. I told her I would have a look, and set it up on the workbench and fired it up. Now one reason I have such a good reputation in town is that I try to do as much work out in the open in view of the clients as I can. If it is just simply a power supply I will test and replace it right in front of them, and let them take the old one with them when they go. 15 minutes and they are walking out the door, no 1-hour minimum bench fees at my store and service while they wait when possible.

She moved behind me as I fired it up, and it was indeed booting slow. It came to the login screen and by now she was standing right behind me, close enough so that I could smell her perfume. Sandalwood, I think. “Password?” I asked, looking over my shoulder at her and seeing her eyes only inches from mine.

“Ohhhh, ahh...” then she mumbled something I could not catch. I had to prompt her 3 times until I noticed her cheeks were blushing, and she softly said “It’s ‘lickmynipples’, one word no spaces.” Then she let out the most delightful giggle as I typed that in and after 4 minutes was sitting at her desktop.

I moved around from application to application, and it was moving very slowly indeed. Checked the antivirus, it was active, but one that I had never liked because it was rather sloppy and known more for making money in sales than actually stopping anything.

I was looking through her browser and could feel her lightly brushing my shoulder as she watched. I opened a new webpage and did some speed tests. Was that actually her breast I was feeling against my shoulder? I was feeling a little uncomfortable as I realized it was her breast, and the softness was delightful. I saw that the internet speed was down a little compared to what I expected.

“Well, Ms...” I prompted, turning my head to look into her eyes again.

“Mondragon, Amanda Mondragon. But please, Annie.”

I smiled and turned my chair around so I was facing her. “Well Annie, I think you have a virus. As you said everything is slow, and also internet speed going through your laptop is not what it should be. I suspect you may back picked up a trojan somewhere that is stealing bandwidth and speed to do something, maybe spam other people on the Internet or something like that. I assume you have things on this computer that need to be saved?” She admitted that she did, and I gave her my routine price for virus removal, data backup, then installing a clean version of Windows. But she looked crushed when I told her it would be ready on Monday morning.

“Oh, but I can’t wait that long!” she said, her eyes almost looking like they would tear up. “I guess I will just have to deal with it, and come back sometime next week. I have to be in Berkeley on Monday.”

I thought, and there was nothing pressing me this weekend. Yea, my wife wanted me to mow the lawn and then go out on Saturday, but I could pay the neighbor kid to do the lawn, and she would just have to understand that we would have to take a raincheck on the going out.

“OK, I think I might be able to have it done by tomorrow. I will go ahead and start on it now before I close up. If nothing else I will give it back to you no later than tomorrow night, even if it is not completely fixed. Then you can bring it back when you return for a more complete job.”

I felt her arms go around my neck as she hugged me, giving her thanks over and over again. “And for your new password, do you want it to be the same one?” I said, with a slight grin.

“Oh no! Oh I did not put that in there, my ex-boyfriend did. He knows how little I know about computers, and when I bought this that is what he decided to use. I tried to change it a few times, and could just never do it for some reason.”

I promised to put in something less embarrassing, and after getting her information I walked her to the door. I turned off the light in front, locked the door, and flipped the sign from Open to Closed. I turned off her laptop and took it into the back.

Now there are some things I simply have to do in the backroom, and this is one of them. Setting it on an old lab bench I got from the High School at a good price, I opened up the bottom and pulled out the hard drive. OK, 2.3 TB SATA, not a problem. I hooked it into my workstation and as soon as it booted up warning messages started.

ROOT KIT and TROJAN were the biggest red flags. But thankfully this was a virtual machine running Linux on yet another Linux system, so I was pretty much immune. I started the clean and then went to work trying to pull out her data.

As I was waiting for the file system to give me control of all her locked files I took a few minutes to call my wife. I told her I had a rush job I had to get done by tomorrow, Sunday at the latest. No, it was a virus and I would be likely working on it for hours. Thank you, my dinner will be in the microwave. She was not happy, but she understood these things happened sometimes.

Finally, all the administrator rights were transferred to me, and I started going through the files. Music, a few gigs of those, mostly jazz and big band. Documents, there were a lot of those, in folders marked “Work”, “Play”, “Personal”, “ART”, and several other categories. “Movies”, hmmm, about 300 gigs of that. “Pictures”.

When I clicked on that one, there were several folders. “Cancun”, “Manila”, “Luzon”, Panama City”, she certainly gets around. Clicking on the one labeled “Luzon”, I looked at the thumbnails when they appeared.

Pictures of monkeys in a jungle. Pictures of Annie. Pictures of Annie in a one-piece swimsuit. Then pictures of Annie in a bikini. Then pictures of Annie in her bikini bottoms without a bikini top. Then, just pictures of Annie wearing nothing but a smile.

Looking through them then I saw pictures of Annie wearing a man’s hands on her breast, then Annie with a man’s cock in her mouth. Then after several like that Annie wearing nothing but some sperm on her face. I could see a strand dripping from the corner of her mouth.

I looked through the rest of them, and they would bounce back and forth between Annie and others, Annie and what I presumed to be her family, Annie and her ex-boyfriend, then Annie looking all sexy and doing naughty things with her ex-boyfriend. And along with it were some videos. I opened one and saw that she was on her knees, bent over a bed. She was naked, and her bare back was amazing, with its dark tan color. Her hips flared out amazingly, and I could see the cleft of her ass where a guy moved right against it and shoved his cock into her.

She was moaning as he did so and pushed back, and one hand reached down and grasped her hip and pushed in and out slow and deep, the other hand obviously holding the camera. She was moaning over and over, gasping as her tunnel was being filled over and over again. She was so tight that her inner labia seemed to pull out over a quarter of an inch every time he pulled out of her. After maybe 10 minutes I saw him pull out, his cock was slick and wet, shining in the light coming from a window nearby.

Then reaching with his hand he moved his cock upwards. Annie moaned and said “Yesssss, take me” as I saw that cock slide into her ass. I was sweating and watching his cock go in and out of her ass in slow deep strokes when the workstation beeped.

I paused the video and turned my attention back to that. Oh boy. Yea, she had a trojan as well as a rootkit, and one I had seen before. I put on my professional face and started digging some more. Finally, there it was. A collection of text files that included things like web pages visited, user names, passwords, and the web address to store that data and more at. All cached in a hidden directory.

I brought it up and got into it. Sure enough, more text files, pictures, mostly featuring what looked like a green beachball with spikes all over it. I looked on Annie’s laptop under “Work”, and sure enough the same picture was there.

Also, many of the files were listed as “ART” All in a root folder called “DAN”. Yep, her ex-boyfriend had indeed hacked her computer. Probably when they were together, installing a rootkit, key logger, and other things to find out anything she was doing on it at the time.

I looked at the clock, just after 8 PM. I got her information from the receipt and called Annie. Just hearing her voice started to return life to my flagging erection. She was upset when I told her the news, and I asked her if she wanted me to set aside the drive and get the police involved.

“Oh no, no police. Trust me, Dan is never going to be a problem ever again. Can you get rid of it?”

“Well, the thing is that the rootkit he used is pretty much impossible to get rid of. The best solution at this point will be to just replace the drive with a new one, then destroy the old one.” I told her the cost of that, and she told me to do it once I said I could have it ready the next day.

So I went out and grabbed a new drive from the cabinet and in a few minutes it was installed, and Windows 10 was being loaded. During that time I started to transfer all of her data onto my server.

And I could not resist going through her pictures again. Annie in a lovely dark blue gown, so long I could only glimpse a bit of her ankles. And the top so low also that I could see her amazing cleavage. Annie in a very austere looking business suit, looking very professional and still sexy. A video of Annie laying on her back as her ex fucked her for 15 minutes. Annie’s lovely breasts bouncing up and down on her chest each time he shoved his cock in and out of her body. Her fat hard nipples a very dark brown, rising out of quarter-sized areola.

Then finally my own cum jetting into a quickly grabbed napkin as I saw her ex push in deep as she moaned. Then pulling out and seeing a large glob of his cum being pushed out from inside of her tight pussy.

I cleaned myself up and then finished the installation of her new OS. Then I started the update process and saw it was almost 10. So I shut down everything not needed that night, then locked everything up and headed home.

The kitchen light was the only thing on when I came in. I set the microwave and started it, and then sat down and had my dinner of slightly chewy reheated steak. Then I went into the bedroom and saw my wife Mary was already in bed.

I went and checked on the 2 kids. Mark was asleep as only a 6-year-old can be. His walls covered with pictures of whatever TV show he loved at the time, and toys scattered everywhere. Then I peeked in at Kim. At 4 she looked like an angel, having her mother’s blonde hair and blue eyes, and her stuffed rabbit in her arms.

I smiled knowing they were sleeping peacefully and slipped into the bathroom and took a shower, imagining Annie being in there with me, her body wet and glistening like it was in some of the beach photos I saw.

Finally, I slipped into clean underwear and slid into bed next to Mary who was sleeping on her side. I rolled up behind her and rested my hand on her hip. And I got a second erection that night. Instead of the old t-shirt of mine she normally wore to bed, I felt the teddy. The blue teddy we had gotten a few years ago that signified she wanted some that night.

The blue teddy that unsnapped at the crotch, and was so snug now her breasts almost popped from the top when she wore it. My wife had gained maybe 15 pounds from when we had bought it, but it still (mostly) looked good on her. I let my fingers graze along the seam at her hip, feeling how it moved to the front, plunging inwards to leave a lot of skin and little fabric over her mound.

A mound that was delightfully smooth, other than the small cushion of hairs I could feel through the front. Hmmm, she knows how much I like it when she shaves bare other than a small landing strip.

I rolled her onto her back, and now I knew she had been awake after all. Mary giggled slightly as her arms went around my neck and I kissed her deeply. Her legs spread wide and I knew what she wanted. I teased her for a bit, rubbing between her legs and feeling how hot and wet she was. I finally pulled the 3 snaps at the center of that area and plunged my fingers inside of her, feeling her wetness, not as snug as when we got married a decade earlier, and before 2 kids pushed their way out of her. I added a third finger and Mary pulled down the top of the teddy, guiding her nipple into my mouth (or maybe guided my mouth onto her nipple).

My fingers were going in and out quickly as I felt her hands move to my hips and pull me on top of her. Her hands moved from around my neck, one holding my head in place on her breast as the other reached down between us and grasped my cock. She nudged my fingers to the side with my cock and I moved them out of the way. And with a hiss she pushed me into her opening and I pushed the rest of the way into her. She moaned delightedly as I finally seated myself fully inside of my wife.

Knees up and squeezing my hips, her ankles hooked across the back of my calves. My cock sliding in and out of her as I continued to move back and forth, sucking on first her right nipple, then her left nipple. Her gasps and moans as her slightly oversized belly pressed up against mine as she rocked herself under me.

Myself being thankful that I had already jacked off as I plunged in and out of her, her loose cunt giving lovely friction to my cock but nothing like the tightness I saw of Annie’s pussy. Hearing her gasps as she clawed at my back, shuddering as she pulled my lips up to hers, cumming under me. Then finally her gasps as I started fucking her hard and fast, finally giving a soft cry as I pushed into her almost painfully hard and started spraying her insides with my cum.

We gasped and kissed, getting our breath back as we finally returned to a sense of normal again. Finally, she gave a giggle and said “I wanted to surprise you when you came home Steve,” she said, then kissed me again. “You work so hard for the kids and me, and I know sometimes it seems like I do not appreciate it. I was upset when you called, and then felt a bit ashamed for that. I know you were working late for us, and I do love you for that baby.”

I felt myself growing soft inside of her but still managed to slide slowly in and out a few times to her purrs and sighs until finally, I popped out. At that, she pushed me off and kissed me, then slipped off into the bathroom.

I was on my back realizing that the thoughts I had earlier were accurate. My wife had a lovely cunt, and it was a cunt. Loose, wet, fitting around me nicely and able to give me lovely orgasms inside of her. But what I saw on the pictures of Annie was a pussy. Also wet, but tight and unlike the effort I had to do with Mary in order to cum, I would probably have to fight off my explosion so it would not happen within 5 minutes like I was a teenager again.

Finally, Mary returned to the bed in one of my shirts as usual. I kissed her goodnight and held her as we both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I threw on a pair of sweats and a tank top and headed to the shop. I had to do a reboot on her machine to allow more updates, and I started going through her pictures again. I went through all of them. Annie at Disneyland, Annie at some kind of medical convention. Annie with his cock buried inside of her ass, Annie with a hairbrush in her pussy. Annie with a cock between her tits, a spray of cum covering her from her upper chest to under her chin. A video of Annie bent over the railing of some building at night, a city with lights everywhere in the background (San Francisco?), about 2 minutes of her boyfriend giving it to her doggie style as she is bent over that railing. Her soft moans and murmurs of love until he pulls halfway out and zooms in on his half-buried cock throbbing in her pussy, then pulling out, leaving a bunch of cum starting to flow out between her plump dark pussy lips.

Finally, the updates were all done so I installed a copy of a good antivirus program that I recommended to everybody. Once that was in place I put her new drive in my workstation and transferred all over her old data to it in a special folder marked “OLD DATA”. Then I put it back in and started installing all of the other software she had in the laptop case.

Office, Photoshop, and a bunch more. Then I installed a bunch of others I always put on. Spyware detectors, some games, a screensaver with an aquarium (complete with my logo on one of the rocks in the background), and a bunch of other utilities.

Finally, at around 4 I called her and told her that her laptop was done. She was really excited and told me she would be there quickly. I realized I was still in my sweats, and wondered if I should have dressed up a bit better. I was considering going into the back and putting on a shirt and slacks I always kept in the backroom when I saw a car pull in. I shrugged, realizing it was too late now and went to open the door for her.

When I saw her get out of her car, my jaw about dropped. There was Annie again. But this time in a pair of black beach loafers. And a pair of pink shorts, so short and tight that if she was Middle Eastern I could tell if she had been circumcised or not. And a matching pink tank top, that fit her pert tits snugly and made it obvious there was no bra on under it.

I let her in and she actually gave a dance, her little tits bouncing under her top. Then she gave me a quick hug, and thanked me for getting her computer done so fast. “Peter was right, you were the one to come to for this kind of work!” she said, and hugged me again. Peter was an old friend of mine, and we still fished on occasion. I asked how she knew him, and she said he was a friend of her ex.

I showed her what I had done, and she was amazed at how fast it was now. She glimpsed through the folder with her saved data, and when the thumbnails of her Luzon trip came up she quickly moved to another one. She then asked me what all of the other things I had installed were.

She got out of the chair and I sat down myself (realizing it was warm because I was sitting where her ass had been a moment before) and started to show them to her one by one. There were now about 40 games installed, and she giggled and said that would help on her trips. I showed her the viewer for free streaming movies and TV shows.

I then showed her the tools for detecting spyware in the future. “Now this would have detected what your ex had put on before. Now you do not worry about him or anybody else ever again doing that to you.”

As I was showing them to her she once again leaned over me, and I felt her breasts against my shoulder. About 10 minutes later I finished showing her everything, and I was as hard as a rock the entire time. Finally, I was done, and as I turned my chair around to face her she grabbed my head and hugged it to her chest giving me thanks.

I felt like a dork, my hands simply hanging at my sides as I realized her breasts were pushed against my face. I then could not help myself as I felt my hands reach and slide up the side of her legs. So thin, so slender, so tight I could feel the muscles under them as I moved up so they were at the hem of her shorts.

She stopped giggling, and I felt her pull my head back, and we looked into each other’s eyes. Her eyes had a glazed look, and I then felt one of my hands reaching up to caress her cheek. Then I did something very unlike me. I reached behind her neck and pulled her down into a kiss.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.