Mystery Interlude - Cover

Mystery Interlude

by Uglyman2378

Copyright© 2017 by Uglyman2378

Erotica Sex Story: Flash story about a mysterious encounter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Fiction   Mystery   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   2nd POV   .

You walk up to your house after a long day. You are the only one home tonight. A quiet night at home is all you have planned. You are just unlocking your door to walk into your home. Suddenly you feel a presence behind you. A nondescript man with close-cropped hair and piercing blue eyes is standing there. He tells you to go inside, and he invites himself in. You don’t know what you feel as he walks in with you. You should be afraid of this stranger but instead, you feel ... Curious, you feel a desire for him. Kiss me he says, and you are compelled to do it. His lips touch yours, an electric shock travels through you as you try to mold your body to his as the kiss deepens. His tongue pushes past your lips; you taste a slight mint but more than that you taste his lust for you. His hands grab the back of your neck and pulls you tighter to him. You can feel your heart rate increasing, your breath is catching in your throat. You’re fading out, the passion is overwhelming you.

Then you feel him step away; you instantly long for his touch again. NO, you moan as the memory of his lips linger on yours. He looks into your eyes. Take off your dress off, he says. You rush to comply, what hold this stranger has you don’t know but you want to please him, you want to make him happy. You can feel a fire starting in your body; you realize you are standing there in only your leggings, bra, and your panties under the leggings. He’s not forcing you but you feel that you want his approval, you know that if you please him, he will please you. Remove your leggings, he commands. You turn away from him and start to remove the leggings; you bend at the waist and you know he is looking at your ass, he can see the meat of your pussy wrapped in the thong you are wearing.

Wait, you realize you are getting wet. His only touch was the smoldering kiss that he gave you, yet you are feeling lust, a massive desire for him. Take off your bra; his words reverberate through you. You try to seductively remove your bra, and your nipples harden in response to the air in the room. You know what is coming next. You want to rush to pull your thong off you want him to see your pussy to see the moisture on your lips. But inside you know that you can’t until he has told you to. Your juices are almost leaking out of you. His voice rings in your head as he says, Put your finger inside your panties and push it into your wet cunt. You are dripping wet, you want this man, and you need his touch. He tells you to remove your panties. You quickly slide them off your legs. The scent of your arousal fills the room. You see his nostrils flare; you know his desire for you matches the longing you feel for him.

Come to me he says. When did he undress? Your mind is reeling. Did you miss it? He points to the spot in front of him. Instinctively you fall to your knees in front of him. His cock is there in front of you. Without a word from him you know what you must do, what he wants you to do. You stick your tongue out and lick the length of the shaft. It twitches as you lick back and forth, but you must have him, you need this. You open your mouth and slide his hardness inside your warm wet mouth. Your lips suction to the shaft. You feel his hands in your hair. Yes you moan the vibration of it is passing to his cock, raising his excitement also, you love the feeling. Now you feel gentle pressure on the back of your head. You know he wants to possess your mouth and next to possess your throat. But you want it; you need it. As it hits the back of your throat, your breath catches. In and out it slides, with each thrust, it presses deeper into your throat. It’s not a giant cock, but as it finally presses into the back of your throat, you feel a swell of excitement. You know he is about to cum its quick, but you know it’s only happening this fast to make it so the next part is longer. He begins to thrust all the way rapidly in with each thrust, your nose pressing against his pelvis. Finally, he holds your head, with him buried in your throat and his release is powerful his cum shooting into your mouth and down your throat.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.