My Summer Wife - Cover

My Summer Wife

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Robert McMillan thought that he was just going to work all summer long while his wife went to visit her family. The teacher had no idea that she and her sister had plans for him that didn't involve his better paying summer job.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Nudism  

Six months later ... at the in-laws’ Aspen house...

“Do you, Steve, take this woman, Amrita, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or worse, in sickness and in health, for rich or for poor, for as long as you both shall live?”

Horace, serving as both officiator and father of the groom (he was an ordained minister in our new church), noticeably left out the whole “forsaking all others” nonsense.

“I do,” Steve blushed a little as he married at such a relatively young age a stunning stewardess like Amrita.

“Do you, Amrita, take this man, Steve, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honor, and obey, for better or worse, in sickness and in health, for rich or for poor, for as long as you both shall live?” my father-in-law now asked his son’s bride.

“I do,” Amrita licked her lips as she stared at the young man who gladly entered such an open marriage with her.

She was not too far along, but very much pregnant to Steve. Sandra was clearly the same with me. With Kelly, too, she had gone out of her way to have my baby and only mine ... by not letting Steve cum inside her bareback until she was already knocked up. We all also agreed to have each woman conceive by both of us guys at least once per man. After that, who knew for sure, right?

“Perhaps a tubal after two pregnancies per lady would be wise,” I mentioned in passing to Sandra as we watched Steve and Amrita sign the marriage license.

“Not on your life, mister! We’re gonna breed, breed, and breed some more!” Sandra told me while peppering my face with so many kisses, “I love being bred by studs like you two. And I’m gonna suck your cock ... and his, every chance I get. And that’s not even counting our summer spouses, right? I hope that Amrita is Dad’s summer wife this time and Mom is yours. That would be terrific! Maybe Rodney and Stanley for me this time, eh? I really want to watch you pump and dump inside Mom and make her scream your name.”

“What about Steve ... Kelly ... Samantha ... Francine ... and Uncle Don?” I inquired.

“I’m really hoping that Kelly goes for Uncle Don this time. Samantha and Francine are gonna be Steve’s ... together. They’ve already agreed to that. The way that Francine sees it, yes, she’s a lesbian, but she’ll make exceptions for family ... and only for family. Just wait until she comes around to you. The only thing is that she never sucks dick ... but if you eat her out a lot, she’ll take it in the ass plenty. Especially if you lick her butt clean afterward. Samantha does all of the fellatio between them. More than enough to make up for her wife’s refusal,” Sandra told me while pictures of Steve and Amrita as the happy newlyweds were taken together now.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.