My Wet Dream #3 - Under the Oak Tree - Cover

My Wet Dream #3 - Under the Oak Tree

by Mazzumi

Copyright© 2017 by Mazzumi

Romantic Sex Story: Hello, I'm Mazzumi and I'm a young Malaysian female who loves to read erotic stories. This is my third try of writing my own erotica. Since I have recurring erotic dreams of different men, women and boys fucking me, I wanted to write about them. I hope you like my Wet Dreams - This is about a sexy and horny virgin girl, seduced by a neighboring farm-boy on the open field, she then experienced for the first time, how to please a man and the feeling of a man in her tight pussy for the first time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   .

This is a recollection of one of my recurring wet dreams I’ve had throughout my life. As per my Storyteller friend –Amigo’s – advice, I’m spicing it up a bit. Maybe I’ll even elaborate a little, making my story more sexy and interesting.

Please enjoy at your leisure, and let me know what you think.


... I remember that special day on our farm like it was yesterday...

I love horses, and I love taking care of them. Riding my horse over our farm was probably the most satisfying thing I have ever done. I especially love riding my horse, wearing a dress with no panties. My pussy is always wet, with the hard leather seat of the saddle pressing against me until I was slick with my own cum.

In the hot afternoons, I like to sit in the pasture, under a tree and watch the horses running around the huge corral near our barn.

Today, I took my favourite book, a blanket, a bottle of water and walked to my usual spot under the big oak tree. The sun was hidden behind the white clouds. A gentle breeze blew through the oak leaves making the small limbs sway lazily. Long blades of grass tickled my bare calves under my sun dress as I walked barefoot to my favourite spot.

Then I saw Dean, the son of our farm neighbour as he passed by in his new pick-up. He waved at me. I smiled, waving back at him.

Dean is what my girlfriends call a hunk. He’s Irish from his dad – I love his dark blue piercing eyes and his thick black wavy hair. There’s something about the Irish that I find very sexy ... be it boys or girls. But Dean’s good looks are an understatement; he is a walking God of Sexuality. One look at his tall masculine body, beautifully tanned bare chest and torso (I had the privilege of seeing him last summer by the swimming hole) could arouse any female.

He is built like a wild stallion, a perfect picture of a magnificent animal, born to breed all the pretty girls.

Many times I would imagine that he looked at me the way I see him, but there’s too much competition around here with all the pretty city girls. He could have pretty girls lined up for him to choose from. I could never compete with those girls, most of which have blonde hair and fair skin. Even though I have nice pair of 36C breasts, and a nice ass, I am too tall for a girl. Besides, I have black hair and my skin is tanned from lying naked in the sun when no one is around. I felt like no boy would look at me with those petite blonde, city girls around.

Still I wanted Dean to have eyes for me ... a girl can dream ... Can’t she?

I spread my blanket under the oak tree, opened my book, lying down on my stomach to read. After a few minutes of reading, I looked up to see a stallion and a mare running around in the pasture near me. Then the stallion started to make funny sounds, as he bucked and stomped the ground near the mare, while she stood patiently waiting.

Suddenly the stallion mounted the mare and began to hump her wildly! OH FUCK! They are mating! I saw the stallion’s cock under his belly. It has to be at least two foot long and it’s fucking, gigantic! He was shoving his monstrous cock into the mare, who was whinnying as she backed up to him. It was quick but he still kept following her, mounting her repeatedly, plunging his huge cock into her. Then she was off again ... but the stallion came at her and repeatedly fucked the mare.

Wow! Watching the horses mate, actually made me feel hot! I had my hand under my belly with my fingers in my pussy, pretending Dean was the stallion and I was the mare ... He was fucking me all over the pasture ... Then...

“Ahem...” someone cleared his throat behind me. I scrambled up quickly, pulling my dress down. I had pulled my dress up while fingering my hot pussy. Now my thighs and my bottom are exposed as Dean stood leaning against the oak tree, looking down at me. I felt the heat rise up to my cheeks with embarrassment. I know he saw me fingering my pussy. SHIT, even the thought of him watching me finger-fuck myself, made my pussy even wetter!

“Dean! Shit, you startled me! How long have you been standing there? I didn’t hear you walk up.”

“Hi! Leena, I’ve been here long enough, Darling! Long enough to watch you ... as you watched the horses mating.” He chuckled and I knew then, he had seen me from behind as I fingered my hot pussy.

“Oh God! This is so embarrassing! How could you sneak upon me like that!” I covered my face with my hands, I was beyond embarrassed. I’ll never live this down...

“Oh come on Leena! There’s nothing to be ashamed of, Darling. It’s normal. I love watching the horses mate too. It’s fascinating and it makes me hot too! Don’t you think boys like watching two horses fuck too?” he said while walking to my blanket where he sat next to me. He reached out and ruffled my long hair with his hand. He chuckled naughtily and lay down on his back, putting his hands under his head. He was acting like it was normal for him to lay here on my blanket with me.

I smiled at him, still feeling a little ashamed that he saw me fingering my pussy. I run my fingers through my hair, pulling it back in place after the mess he made of it.

He patted the blanket as if he wanted me to lay next to him. I slowly lay down and slid forward to lay down on my back, lacing my fingers together below my breasts. I was feeling confused and hot as I lay so close to my dream man. I looked up at the clouds that were drifting by, and wished I was somewhere else. Even though I like him, I can’t help feeling intimidated by him. We lay there in silence for a long time before he spoke.

“I have a confession to make, Leena,” Dean said, breaking the silence.

I turned to look at him but I didn’t say anything.

He turned to lay on his side facing me, propping his head on his hand. We looked into each other’s eyes for a moment before I turned my head, looking away. My heart was beating so hard, I thought it would explode out of my chest, just from looking into his eyes. I tried to tame my wild heart by staying calm and breathing slowly, but how could I? He is so damn handsome and so fucking sexy.

Dear God – Help me! I am feeling so hot right now, I’m afraid I’ll embarrass myself further by jumping on top of him and kissing him ... or worse begging him to fuck me!

Shit Leena, get a grip on yourself, Girl! This is your dream man and he’s here with you. Do something! Shit, don’t just lie here like a dummy! I was scolding myself, but I was too shy to act.

Finally, he spoke again.

“Leena, every weekend when you come here to read and relax, I make it a point to sneak up behind this oak tree so I can quietly spy on you.”

I was flabbergasted by what I heard. I turned my head to look at him, my eyes nearly popping out, but I could make no words come from my mouth. I was utterly speechless. I didn’t know if I should be angry or flattered. Dean smiled and nodded quietly to confirm what he said was true.

I knew then – today was not the only time he has seen me fingering my pussy.

He rolled closer, lying on his belly, turning his head to face me. He propped his body with his elbows and looked me straight in the eye. My heart was hammering hard against my chest. He’s so fucking close I can smell his manly scent ... a mixture of soap and sweat ... Country Boy Scent, is what my girlfriends tell me he smells like...

“Say something Leena...”

“What do you expect me to say Dean? You just told me that you’ve been spying on me in some of my most secretive moments alone!”

“Do you know that you are the most talked about girl in this county?” he said, adding more to the initial shock of him catching me finger-fucking myself while watching our horses fuck! Still unable to speak, I could only shake my head, ‘no’.

“You really are, Leena. All the boys talk about you when it comes down to the most desirable female in this county. The one thing all of us are most crazy about you is ... you are so oblivious to your beauty, your wholesome, country-girl sexy body ... But unfortunately, we know you are beyond our reach, you won’t even look our way.”

“Dean, it’s not nice to make up stories like that...” I finally told him ... I would never believe any of this.

“What? You don’t believe me? I’m not making it up Leena. I’m one of those boys who have desired you for years. So today, I decided to gather my courage and take a chance not just to spy on you again, but to approach you. I wanted to confess my feelings to you, before any of those other boys did.” His eyes were looking deep into my eyes, as if searching for a reaction.

Whoa ... I was dumbfounded; it hit me like a tidal wave ... I swallowed hard trying to act calm but deep inside I was a mess of confusion and yes ... excitement.

“Dean, are you saying this just to have some fun with my feelings, or are you merely trying get under my skirt? There are dozens of gorgeous girls around here that you guys have been dating, now you are telling me these cock and bull tales just to tease me, to see how I react.”

I started to rolled away from him, but he was quick.

He held my right shoulder down with his left hand and gently lay his right hand against my cheek. He leaned forward pressing his lips to mine as he kissed me. I struggled to push him away but he held both my hands and pressed my body down with his chest.

He kissed my lips tenderly at first then his tongue started to probe my lips. He was licking my lips, trying to pry them apart with his tongue. I was breathing heavily, about to panic at this unexpected move. My head was spinning. I could still not believe Dean is actually kissing me. I’ve wanted this to happen for so long ... and then, I stopped pushing him away – opening my lips, letting his tongue explore the depths of my mouth freely.

Seeing that I was not fighting him, he became more aggressive. He moved his body so his legs straddled mine, pushing my dress up to expose my naked thighs. He was on top of me, holding my hands down beside my head as he pressed his hard cock against my hot pussy, through his rough jeans. His kisses became bolder. I was breathless. I was about to lose control of myself. I wanted to resist, but I wanted him to continue. I wanted him to take my virginity, but I would never have the courage to ask him to be the first boy who fucked me.

All my girlfriends have learned to fuck and they tease me because I am afraid. What they don’t know is, I am afraid that once I let a boy fuck me, I may fuck all the boys. I dream of being fucked by many boys ... more than one at a time ... I must be a fucked up girl in the head, to dream about things like this ... Then...

He sucked my tongue and my lower lips. I was panting heavily, getting even more aroused. I may not be able to resist him much longer. Then he stretched my arms above my head to hold both my hands with his left hand.

He then cupped my chin with his right hand and caressed my cheek, still kissing me relentlessly. He used his right knee to pry my legs apart, but I clamped my thighs back together.

Now, he was getting bolder and there was no way I could tell him to stop. With his right hand, he unbuttoned my dress all the way to my waist. He smiled down at me as he cupped my breast. Then, he pulled my bra down, popping my breasts out. The underwire made my naked breasts stand up proud, waiting to be caressed. He touched my nipples, rubbing them gently, sending shivers down my trembling belly to my seeping pussy. Then he squeezed each nipple lightly, fondling them until I moaned.

He stopped kissing my lips, but continued kissing my chin and my neck, working his way down until his lips reached my breasts. I was panting, my chest was heaving, and I gasped aloud when he covered my tender nipple with his lips and sucked it into his mouth. The feeling was like nothing I had ever felt in my life. I whimpered when he moved to suck my other nipple, pinching the wet one lightly with his fingers.

He let go of my hands, now that I’m not fighting him. I couldn’t hide the fact that I was enjoy his assault on my body. He used both hands to cup my breasts, caressing them as he licked them, sucking both my nipples. I moaned, not able to hold back the flood of sexual feelings running through my body. I grabbed his head and pressed it to my breast so he would suck my swollen nipples again.

His right hand left my breast, then he reached down to pull my dress up higher. I could feel the cool air on my exposed pussy and I nearly got a come. He slipped his hand between my thighs, prying them apart. Using both knees, he pushed my thighs very wide apart. My pussy and my wet panties were exposed. I panicked when he slipped my panty crotch to one side, uncovering my dripping wet pussy. I gasped and closed my eyes when his slippery fingers found my swollen clit. He stroked, probed, pulled and rubbed my clit back and forth, while his mouth continued sucking my nipples. It was too much for me. I could not control myself when he inserted one finger into my pussy, then another ... as he started finger-fucking me vigorously; his thumb stroked my clit every time he would sink his fingers into my hot pussy.

In my frenzied state of arousal, I arched my back pressing my nipples further into his mouth ... Then, I lifted my pelvis, making his fingers dig deeper, rubbing my G spot. I panted and moaned aloud, on the verge of a raging orgasm.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.