Taken - Cover

Taken

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 30

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

The department of social services arrived and took custody of Linda. I wanted to call Louise to come and get her but the Chief had broken Tanya’s phone. I was shocked that the Chief of police and John Rowe perpetrated such a terrible act upon us. We were checked into the local jail and I asked, “When do I get my phone call.”

The Chief laughed, “When I say that you do.”

Tanya complained, “Chief you’re just digging a deeper hole for yourself.”

John Rowe walked past and laughed, “Now that’s what I like to see - two birds in a gilded cage.”

Tanya laughed, “At least I work for a living instead of spreading lies on the TV. You know I think I will get someone to investigate your involvement in the rape gang.”

John replied with a sneer, “Go ahead; perhaps you can get the Martina bitch to do it for you.”

Tanya complained, “Chief when does Masha get her phone call, it’s been ten minutes since she asked.”

The Chief finally relented, “Okay Masha you can make your one phone call.”

I asked, “Can I have my purse?”

The Chief replied, “No way! You might have a weapon in it.”

I taxed my brain to remember the number of the base, was sure I had it correct, put the quarter in the payphone and made my call. I was rewarded when I recognized the voice of the base commander’s aide. I said, “This is Masha Reynolds, it the base commander available?”

The aide replied, “Sorry Masha, he is out inspecting the troops. Did you need something?”

I explained, “Yes I do. I am being held in the police station’s jail on questionable charges.”

The aide replied, “Masha that’s terrible news! I will find my commander and relay the message. Don’t worry we will get you out of there as soon as possible.”

True his word, the aide must have found the base commander because the Mayor walked into the police station and ordered, “Chief, release these women immediately.”

The Chief balked, “But sir, they committed a felony, they attacked John Rowe.”

The Mayor angrily said, “Chief either release them or I will fire you. The Base Commander just read me the riot act and said if they weren’t released he was going to cancel all leaves until their release. If he does that it will devastate the town.”

The Chief folded, “Okay, but they still need to face the felony charges.”

Tanya interjected, “Do you mean the trumped up changes you and John Rowe conspired on?”

We began to leave and the Mayor asked, “Ms. Reynolds, please notify the base commander of your release.”

I replied, “First I need to rescue my charge from the Department of Social Services. If Linda is fine and returned to my custody then I will call the base commander.”

We walked out of the police station and I asked Tanya, “Where is the Department of Social Services and how do we get there?”

Tanya said, “We will take a taxi to the Department of Social Services to get Linda. I’m sorry that this happened.”

I complained, “If the Chief had not broken your phone I would have called Louise to take her.”

Tanya swore, “Shit, I forgot about that, the city owes me a new phone.”

Tanya finds a taxi, we got in and she directed, “The Department of Social Services.”

I was shocked when we arrived at the Department of Social Services...

Flashback – Jack, Ben and John – Midnight requisition return

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.