Pee Parties - Cover

Pee Parties

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Woman likes piss more than cum. Not every guy can handle that but those who do get a special treat.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Group Sex   Orgy   Water Sports   .

Among those who know me well, I am nicknamed “PP”. That is short for “Pee Princess”. I love to play with pee. My fixation on the hot liquid started when I was about six and taking a bath with my younger brother. He had to go and just held his little dick up and let loose spraying my chest. I was surprised by the hot stream striking me and looked where it was coming from. I hadn’t ever paid much attention to the differences in our bodies but that sure made me notice. I couldn’t do that!

Momma, who was bathing us, didn’t get mad or say anything to make us think it was a bad thing so I just accepted the experience as interesting and actually pleasant. I was now real aware that my two brothers peed very differently than I did.

We would often play in our “camps” in the woods which, of course, didn’t have toilets. When we had to go we would walk away from the camp and take care of it. One day when I was about eight or so, my oldest brother and I both had to pee at the same time and went out together. Remembering the earlier bathtub experience, I wanted to see his little hose shoot the watery stuff. I wanted to watch and he asked would I like to help, so I held his little prick and sprayed the shrubbery. It seemed to get firmer as I moved it around. He watched closely as I pulled down my pants and squatted to empty my bladder. This was very interesting at this age and I progressed to regularly aiming each of my brothers’ hoses and having them wipe me after I pissed at home.

One summer the three of us spent a month at an uncle’s farm. I was twelve by this time and a couple of our male cousins were a bit older. There was a swimming hole and we were easily persuaded to skinny dip. When our boy cousins saw me helping a brother take a piss they all wanted my help too. With the competition between families it soon progressed to pissing contests and then peeing on each other.

I really enjoyed hot piss splashing on my budding tits and as-yet hairless pussy. When one of the older boys got his dick near my snatch and blasted directly on it, I got off big time. The intense tingling pleasure produced by the long-lasting, forceful, hot spray on my sensitive tissues and clit was different, and maybe better, than the self-stimulation I frequently did. And along with the physical sensations was the erotic visual of where this pleasure source was emanating from. That really got me hooked on the sex potential for watersports. We weren’t ready for full sex but oral satisfaction also got learned and used during the visit and later at home.

When I was sixteen I was only beginning to date. My girl cousin and I were at that awkward age. We wanted to fuck but were too insecure to do so. Our common needs brought us to a couple of things. We practiced kissing then tit play then mutual masturbation. I showed her how peeing on each other could be sexually exciting.

She sometimes joined us at the swimming hole and learned all about how boys peed and how much fun it could be. We shared that special thrill with each other for years, even after she married. Pee play is unisex and just as much fun no matter the gender of the source. Actually many women got to be very good at aiming and had greater bladder capacities than men.

When I got on the pill I got laid. Often and usually not by the same guy twice in a row. Cocks were too interesting to not sample the variety available. The differences in sizes, shapes, colors, and semen output were fascinating in my hands, mouth, and cunt. They could start out so small and shriveled up then get full and long and hard until they erupted the white stuff.

I would always ask a new visitor to my crotch if I could help him pee. If he was receptive then I would continue to fuck him. If we could spray each other’s genitals, then they were on my short list; if not then they were banished from my box. Another important criterion for continuing with me was accepting that I would never be exclusive. I never forgot my mother’s wise advice. “Women own ALL the pussy.” ONLY I would decide who would enter mine. If they played MY games they got their dick thrills.

Sometimes I wanted to pee on their little weenie to get it hard so it could fuck me. Sometimes I wanted their hot stream on my clit so I’d get off. Sometimes I even wanted them to piss inside my pussy after I’d drained the semen from their pecker. The guy knew damned well he’d better play my game if he wanted any more of the good sex I could provide. And this was not at all about “love”. It was about pleasure. It was about getting thrills for and from my body using everything guys and girls could provide or produce.

An example of this was one Saturday night when I had a small party. I must have been about twenty. Two guys I had been screwing and, of course, doing pee play with for a while, were the only ones invited. As they arrived I gave them a beer. I kept pushing beer and also had cold tea so they could keep filling up on liquids. They each knew why since I had done that with them before. Yellow in, yellow out.

After we ate and were on our third beer, I stood up and addressed them as I lifted my only garment, a loose dress, over my head. “I have fucked both of you multiple times so you have this pussy in common. We have played some other games as well, but tonight I want to try stuff that takes more than two. If you agree to do everything I ask, I promise you will have a good time. Have you always had a good time with me?” They both looked at each other and nodded their heads. “OK then, but if you bail on me you will never see this body naked again, understood?” Nodding again.

“Let’s go play. Bring your beer.”

We went to my bedroom. I had a rubber sheet on my bed and lots of fluffy absorbent towels that I had often used before. The guys stripped and checked out each other’s boner. I knew they were about the same size ... I wanted cooperation, not rivalry for this. They drew cards to see who would be “One” and “Two”.

All of us lay on the bed with me in the middle. We started with pretty regular foreplay except I got a mouth and two hands on each tit plus a dick for each hand. It took some positioning but I enjoyed having two trouser trout staring at me only inches apart so I could suck one then the other. When I pulled those one-eyed wonders closer together to get them both in my mouth at once I detected some resistance. I stopped and said sternly, “We must play together if this is going to work. You don’t have to get fucked in the ass or suck a cock off unless you want to ... I want that kind of sex saved for me anyway. But you certainly need to get to know each other better.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.